KFC Tuesday $1.99 Special

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Called up a few midtown and they didn't have the deal. I'm not sure if I want to eat there after the rats anyhow... those were some huge rats seen here.

Last year KFC drive thru was the place to be after school Tuesday. We would order about a week's worth of $1.99 deal.

Their biscuits are heavenly.

thanks OP for posting this. It's available in SoCal.

Wednesday night in North Texas has Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, cole slaw and a biscuit for $1.99..and of course add a medium drink for only $1 more..fantastic deal Green for you OP

hopesfall said: Last year KFC drive thru was the place to be after school Tuesday. We would order about a week's worth of $1.99 deal.

Their biscuits are heavenly.

Popeye's has their biscuits beat, no question.

Got the deal tonight in San Diego. They had a sign outside advertising the deal even!

v6killa said: Officials place hold on 20 million chickens because of tainted feed

oops. I'll let you know if I get sick.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014