Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
they currently have an instant $25 off 4 tires or 4 wheels when you place the order online..

Save $25.00 Instantly!

As ... (more)

squanderer (Aug. 01, 2007 @ 10:35a) |

Any deals going on right now for Discount Tire?

Left (Sep. 01, 2007 @ 7:50p) |

orangespot (Sep. 01, 2007 @ 10:17p) |

Discount Tire is a great vendor, with stores in almost all the states I travel, and all of your purchase and warranty information is accessible in all stores. Just an FYI, for anyone on the fence with them...

Deal extended to 4/30/07, now to 6/30/07

---
For those who cannot get the above link to work try this DISCOUNT TIRE DIRECT $25 off. Thanks to Dennis for that.

Also in case the new link doesn't work the discount code to mention over the phone is 80497
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP ,
I placed the order afternoon, I gave a call and CS kindly adjusted the price for me.

does it work for online order??
i am looking for 4 new tries .......

nice. just in time... was planning on getting 4 new this week. thanks.

any discounts on balancing?

poolearmor said: does it work for online order??

i dont see the option to use a coupon ... ill give them a call

eb50 said: poolearmor said: does it work for online order??

I just called. Coupon is not valid over the net but was able to place a phone order with the coupon instantly. Ships out tomorrow, should be 4 business days to arrive.

Falken ZE 512 - $315 shipped

eb50 said: eb50 said: poolearmor said: does it work for online order??

I just called. Coupon is not valid over the net but was able to place a phone order with the coupon instantly. Ships out tomorrow, should be 4 business days to arrive.

COol i am looking foe the Falken ZE 512 also..
will phone order a set tomorrow.
THX

don't see an option for shipping over the net.Anyone ordered know the typical shipping charge?

The shipping is free.

lucidus said: don't see an option for shipping over the net.Anyone ordered know the typical shipping charge?

on their website, they have $30 coupon

pavi123 said: on their website, they have $30 coupon

where

LOL...edgeracing has the ziex for 42 bux each for 205/60/15....that same size is not carried, but a 205/65/15 costs $76 here...what a ripoff

hunny said: repost of $30 Coupon for Northern Cal

this wont work online.. only for california stores

aznblueeboi said: LOL...edgeracing has the ziex for 42 bux each for 205/60/15....that same size is not carried, but a 205/65/15 costs $76 here...what a ripoff

what car takes these? talk about low profile and WIDE

eb50 said: aznblueeboi said: LOL...edgeracing has the ziex for 42 bux each for 205/60/15....that same size is not carried, but a 205/65/15 costs $76 here...what a ripoff

Believe it or not, but my daughter's 1999 Nissan Altima takes 195/65-15 as standard, and 205/60-15 as a "plus-zero" size.

the avg install price in philly is 20-25 per tire, where sams club only charge 10per tire. think im going to sams or bj.

205/60/15 is a common size. Both my cars came factory with that size.

They also accept competitors coupons

If you know what tires you want, check TireRack.com. The tires my car takes were about 50% cheaper there and discount tires as well as ntb will pricematch TireRack.

Not sure if you can PM and use coupon.

is the 10 per tire 'warranty' worth it?

kaiotes said: is the 10 per tire 'warranty' worth it?

Usually not. Because it already comes with lifetime balance/rotate as well as free flat fixes for the life of the tire. The only time you will ever need it is if you get a puncture on the sidewall where it can't be repaired and they would swap you out with a new tire. Some tires even come with a mfg warranty guaranteed for a set amount of miles (ex 60K). Anything short of that and you get a prorated credit.

eb50 said: aznblueeboi said: LOL...edgeracing has the ziex for 42 bux each for 205/60/15....that same size is not carried, but a 205/65/15 costs $76 here...what a ripoff

I hope you're joking, if not, you do not know what these measurements mean.

Seems kind of high, what size did you get?

triggerhappy007 said: eb50 said: aznblueeboi said: LOL...edgeracing has the ziex for 42 bux each for 205/60/15....that same size is not carried, but a 205/65/15 costs $76 here...what a ripoff

I hope you're joking, if not, you do not know what these measurements mean.

Seems kind of high, what size did you get?

225/55/17 monsters for my obxt

Discount tire rocks. Lifetime alignment for the car is about $150, and I use it every other tire rotation. I have been getting 50-60K/full life on the past three sets of tires (Pirelli P6). I tell this to everyone: get it rotated AND aligned, and the tires will last a lot longer.

So you can use this copon at B&M correct?

UGH just realize this expired yesterday, oh well

sionshou said: the avg install price in philly is 20-25 per tire, where sams club only charge 10per tire. think im going to sams or bj.

do you know if sam's installs the tires for 10? they don't carry my tires and i can order from discount tire. i know they wouldn't warranty it. i'm just looking for installation.

clueless

Are you serious? They are neither low profile nor WIDE. This is a standard sedan size.

They used to rotate and balance my tires at costco for $5 each. Too bad they dont do that anymore. Either way, anyone know a good deal on 305/40/23 ?? I need 2 asap

Deal extended to 4/30/07.

So...not necessarly asking about this company, but would you guys go with Falken or Continental (ContiProContact). I'm looking at both from different sellers at about the same price and don't know which way to go. Any opinions on which to pick and why would be greatly appreciated.

A lot of the reviews seem to say that BOTH wear off alot faster than they're supposed to .

But I'm a cheapo, so I can't help it.

It would be very helpful if the title of the thread included "tires" for searching.

Was wondering will this gift card void the $40 rebate on select sets of tires? Anyone know?

UPDATED... WOW. Got my $40 rebate in 1 month with the $25 giftcard off. The Cust Rep also matched the price to TireRack with free shipping.

Has anyone been able to use this ALONG WITH a TireRack.com price match (+ shipping)?

bauermj said: Has anyone been able to use this ALONG WITH a TireRack.com price match (+ shipping)?

I tried and they denied a price match. But they did allow the use of the $25 coupon code via phone order and they gave me 50% off the stem valves. I just ordered a set of Pirelli Zero MS for 641 shipped (includes road hazard and stem valves) minue $40 rebate makes it $601 shipped. Excellent price.

biohazardone said: Was wondering will this gift card void the $40 rebate on select sets of tires? Anyone know?

UPDATED... WOW. Got my $40 rebate in 1 month with the $25 giftcard off. The Cust Rep also matched the price to TireRack with free shipping.

thanks biohazardone, I was wondering if this would work. I'll link this thread to my tire rebates thread.

Skipping 17 Messages...
Left said: Any deals going on right now for Discount Tire?

just these rebates AFAIK.see the tire rebate thread. The first post is current as of 8/26.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014