$25 coupon Discount Tire

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
hunny said: repost of $30 Coupon for Northern Cal

Anyone have this coupon with the extended exp date on it?

Bump.

The OP's link now points to a $25 discount card good until 06/30/2007. Eyeing a set of Konig wheels for one of my cars, hopefully this coupon will work.

Dennis

Bump again.

Used the coupon code for a phone in order for a set of 4 wheels, worked like a charm. Installed the new wheels today, looks nice.

Thanks again OP!

Dennis

the link to the coupon code doesn't work anymore, anyone know the coupon code? i'm in the market for 4 tires..

It is supposed to be good until 6/30, but it does not work for me either. I may have a copy of the image saved on one of my PCs at work. I can check on Monday and see if I still have it.

Dennis

poolearmor said: eb50 said: eb50 said: poolearmor said: does it work for online order??
i am looking for 4 new tries .......

i dont see the option to use a coupon ... ill give them a call

I just called. Coupon is not valid over the net but was able to place a phone order with the coupon instantly. Ships out tomorrow, should be 4 business days to arrive.

Falken ZE 512 - $315 shipped

COol i am looking foe the Falken ZE 512 also..
will phone order a set tomorrow.
THX

Falken 512 work great when new, they wore out quickly after 10k miles on them... I'd never buy another set of this reason alone.

Good tires are like those old "Pink Pearl" erasers - they do a great job and are soft and sticky, but wear out quickly. Those hard as a rock 80,000 mile tires do not stop or corner nearly as well, but they do perform badly or at best mediocre for a long, long time.

Dennis

mach6 said: poolearmor said: eb50 said: eb50 said: poolearmor said: does it work for online order??
i am looking for 4 new tries .......

i dont see the option to use a coupon ... ill give them a call

I just called. Coupon is not valid over the net but was able to place a phone order with the coupon instantly. Ships out tomorrow, should be 4 business days to arrive.

Falken ZE 512 - $315 shipped

COol i am looking foe the Falken ZE 512 also..
will phone order a set tomorrow.
THX
I echo the observation that Falkens seem to wear quickly. I did like the way they rode, though. Much better than the hight milage Tiger Paws they replaced. Now that's a tire that I'd never buy again. Three catasrophic failures (tread separation) out of four tires.

Falken 512 work great when new, they wore out quickly after 10k miles on them... I'd never buy another set of this reason alone.</blockquote>

Hey, Guys, I really need to change my tires, but I could not see the coupon. Could you please send me the coupon to my email: zztt.zhangtai@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

I had a set of Falken ZE-512. They rode and handled well, but they made this dreadful noise from about 20K until I replaced them at 30K.

I replaced them on Wednesday with a set of ZE-912. It replaces the 512 and is asymmetrical instead of directional. I just put 600+ miles on them on Friday on various roads (smooth, straight, rough, hilly, curvy, etc.) and they road and handled well. And, no more dreadful noise.

OP's $25 coupon link doesn't work any more. It's valid till 6/30?

The code is 80497 and it is good through 06/30/2007, so says the coupon. You can't use it online, but you should be able to use it over the phone - just call the DTD (Discount Tire Direct) toll free to place your order and tell them you got a discount coupon in the mail.

I posted a copy of the coupon in case you want to use it in-store. Linky-Poo

FYI, the wheels that I got with $25 off using the coupon could have been purchased on fleabay for $1 more. So once you know what you are looking for, check the DTD "store" on fleabay and see what kind of prices they offer there.

Dennis

Had a hard copy of the coupon from way back it was posted on the forum with exp of 6/30. Used it in the store without any hassles today, saved me $25. Thanks OP.

I have a set of falken ziex512's right now.. its been almost 2yrs, and ive had the horrible loud noise for a while.. need to change the tires, sounds like a good deal.. jus gotta decide which tires to get now.

they currently have an instant $25 off 4 tires or 4 wheels when you place the order online..

Save $25.00 Instantly!

As a special incentive to our online buyers, we are offering instant savings for a limited time. Receive $25.00 instantly with the purchase of 4 tires or 4 wheels.
This savings will be reflected automatically in your shopping cart and applies to the purchase of 4 tires or 4 wheels. You must complete your order online. This offer can be combined with any current promotions and will expire Aug 8, 2007.

Any deals going on right now for Discount Tire?

Left said: Any deals going on right now for Discount Tire?

just these rebates AFAIK.see the tire rebate thread. The first post is current as of 8/26.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014