• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$1 fish taco Tuesdays begins on March 6 at participating locations. Combine this deal with the current e-mailed coupon deal (sign up for Rubio's Beach Club) for a free crispy shrimp taco and you'll have a great meal.

Website

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
mo' fajita coupons

arribasn (Jun. 21, 2007 @ 11:41a) |

I printed the coupon out and went to Rubios in San Diego, CA and it worked! I fed myself and my girlfriend for about $6... (more)

runaway76 (Jun. 22, 2007 @ 12:49a) |

latest coupons
buy one get one free fajita, and some other ones
expires 16aug2007
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/rubio/pc/2007... (more)

runaway76 (Aug. 03, 2007 @ 8:15p) |

Tuesday $1 Fish Tacos (verified 19JUN)

current coupons:

Fajitas: Buy one get one free, make it a combo: exp 5JUL
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/rubio/pc/200706/2/cpn/cpn.asp

for burrito especial and salad: expire 28JUN
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/rubio/nl/200706/cpn/cpn.asp
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The free taco coupons are here

The only time you would be able to combine these two deals would be next Tuesday 3/6 in the evening.

$1 is good especially w/ the free shrimp taco. I like their fish taco's. How do you find out if a location is "participating" I don't see it anywhere on the website. Just the store locations. I guess I'll have to call my local Rubios. Don't want to drive out there and be told they are not participating.

DISGUSTING!

fish tacos have always been $1 at my location on Tuesday after 4pm, guess they are just bumping down the start time

Mongals said: DISGUSTING!

Please, don't be so hard on yourself. You have worth as a human being.

Fish tacos? lol. I'd feel dirty paying for it.

kirbydog said: $1 fish taco Tuesdays begins on March 6 at participating locations. Combine this deal with the current e-mailed coupon deal (sign up for Rubio's Beach Club) for a free crispy shrimp taco and you'll have a great meal.

Website

I just ate 5 fish Tacos this Tuesday in SoCal. So this promo has definitely already started and there is signage everywhere.

Tomak said: Fish tacos? lol. I'd feel dirty paying for it.

why? fish tacos are great especially from rubios

OrionTHX said: Tomak said: Fish tacos? lol. I'd feel dirty paying for it.

that's not what s/he meant.

This thread needs to be bumped so it's not directly underneath the "Whole lotta tampons" thread.

tyrone3971 said: kirbydog said: $1 fish taco Tuesdays begins on March 6 at participating locations. Combine this deal with the current e-mailed coupon deal (sign up for Rubio's Beach Club) for a free crispy shrimp taco and you'll have a great meal.

Website

I just ate 5 fish Tacos this Tuesday in SoCal. So this promo has definitely already started and there is signage everywhere.
Yeah, I think the SO CA locations must have more competition than here in NO CA where it has been a loooooooong time since the last $1 promo.

OFFBEAT said: OrionTHX said: Tomak said: Fish tacos? lol. I'd feel dirty paying for it.

that's not what s/he meant.

clue us in

OrionTHX said: Tomak said: Fish tacos? lol. I'd feel dirty paying for it.

is that rubios or rubes?

mmmmmmmm....fish tacos..........

kirbydog said: tyrone3971 said: kirbydog said: $1 fish taco Tuesdays begins on March 6 at participating locations. Combine this deal with the current e-mailed coupon deal (sign up for Rubio's Beach Club) for a free crispy shrimp taco and you'll have a great meal.

Website

Yeah, I think the SO CA locations must have more competition than here in NO CA where it has been a loooooooong time since the last $1 promo.

Yes, the taco market is oversaturated here, but I envy the Chinese food market up north.

arribasn said: fish tacos have always been $1 at my location on Tuesday after 4pm, guess they are just bumping down the start time

Ya, same here. It's such a great deal, too. The only problem is that the closest Rubio's to where I live right now is about 15 minutes away. I usually have to settle for Del Taco's Taco Nite...

tyrone3971 said: kirbydog said: $1 fish taco Tuesdays begins on March 6 at participating locations. Combine this deal with the current e-mailed coupon deal (sign up for Rubio's Beach Club) for a free crispy shrimp taco and you'll have a great meal.

Website

Which Rubio's is this?

Hopefully they'll find that they get so much increased business, that they leave it this way permanently.

Don't forget your Rubio's tonight!

The Pacific Beach location also had signage.

tyrone3971 said:
I just ate 5 fish Tacos this Tuesday in SoCal.

LOL. Five fish tacos is 1500 calories and 80 grams of fat!

more coupons

I miss their beer frys.

*bump* Is this still on?

What kind of fish? I could really use a tuna fish taco about now.

Starting at 2:30. I printed off the BOGO mahi tacos coupon instead, though (they're grilled - healthier).

mo' coupons for burrito especial and salad

arribasn said: mo' coupons for burrito especial and salad

Thanks for posting that, arribasn. I posted that coupon in a new post set to expire with the coupon on 6/28.

Some stinker mod locked that thread as a repost of this thread -- after it got a bunch of green votes from Rubios lovers. If you think the mod is trigger happy and causing FW'ers to miss out on good deals, please let them know.

If the repost police are going to kill all other Rubios deals, then this thread should be made an OFFICIAL thread instead of a Taco Tuesday thread.

mo' fajita coupons

arribasn said: mo' coupons for burrito especial and salad

I printed the coupon out and went to Rubios in San Diego, CA and it worked! I fed myself and my girlfriend for about $6, or $3 a person with burrito, chips, salsa, and water. Pretty good deal with the coupon. Burritos are pretty good size.

you can get these coupons emailed to you in the eclub by signing up on the website.

maybe the OP should make it an "official rubios coupon thread"

so, tuesdays fish tacos, other days, use coupon.

latest coupons
buy one get one free fajita, and some other ones
expires 16aug2007
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/rubio/pc/200707/2/cpn/cpn.asp

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014