Neuton Mower $20 savings

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I bought a Neuton lawn mower and received a $20 off for friends.
The code is 56918X.
You can use it online or on the phone for $20 off a new Neuton Mower. It expired on 3/29/07
It's a cordless electric mower that is super quiet and easy to use.
More info at neutonmowers.com
If you were thinking about getting one, here's a way to save $20.

Also, check your local aqmd for lawnmower exchanges like this one from a few years ago.www.aqmd.gov

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I noticed today on the AQMD site that you can exchange a working gas mower
for a Nueton for $100 including tax. If you're in Southern Ca this looks
like a good deal, since they're $359.00 on the website.

AQMD Lawnmower Exchange

Description of 2007 Lawn Mower Exchange Program

The South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) is offering AQMD residents an opportunity to help clean the air by exchanging an old, working gasoline-powered lawn mower and purchasing a new Neuton™ 24 volt cordless rechargeable electric mower for only $100 (sales tax included). A total of 4,000 mowers will be available. Exchange events will be conducted at seven locations throughout the AQMD's 4-county jurisdiction. You must pre- register to reserve a mower. Registration begins March 20, 2007.

capobeach said: [Q]I noticed today on the AQMD site that you can exchange a working gas mower

AQMD Lawnmower Exchange

The South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) is offering AQMD residents an opportunity to help clean the air by exchanging an old, working gasoline-powered lawn mower and purchasing a new Neuton™ 24 volt cordless rechargeable electric mower for only $100 (sales tax included). A total of 4,000 mowers will be available. Exchange events will be conducted at seven locations throughout the AQMD's 4-county jurisdiction. You must pre- register to reserve a mower. Registration begins March 20, 2007.

This is cool. I thought they only did this here in CAlifornia but i'm glad to see it here too.

In my opinion gas mowers and especially blowers have to go electric. Except for the problem with cords there's no reason that even gardeners can't bring a small generator to make 110vac to run QUIET electric equipment. Especially when the gardener comes at 6:30 am on Sunday 'to get an early start' .. it really tweaks me. If it were my gardener he' have to clear out.

Anyway electric should cost less even with the generator if you don't count the cut power cords as there's no maintenance and no having to mix oil / gas plus the cleanliness of no oil, drips, leaks. And I think electrics will last longer than gas. Time will improve electric machines.

andre1000 said: [Q]capobeach said: [Q]I noticed today on the AQMD site that you can exchange a working gas mower

AQMD Lawnmower Exchange

This is cool. I thought they only did this here in CAlifornia but i'm glad to see it here too.

In my opinion gas mowers and especially blowers have to go electric. Except for the problem with cords there's no reason that even gardeners can't bring a small generator to make 110vac to run QUIET electric equipment. Especially when the gardener comes at 6:30 am on Sunday 'to get an early start' .. it really tweaks me. If it were my gardener he' have to clear out.

Anyway electric should cost less even with the generator if you don't count the cut power cords as there's no maintenance and no having to mix oil / gas plus the cleanliness of no oil, drips, leaks. And I think electrics will last longer than gas. Time will improve electric machines.

The exchange program is only in CA as far as I can tell. Where else is it available? I would love one of these if it were available in GA.

Also, does anyone know how the Neutron compare to the Black & Decker?

To get the Neuton 24 for $100, you have to pre-register on March 20th.

I have a black and decker cordless and love it, this mower looks like its made for smaller yards then the black and decker but also looks a bit easier to move around.

btw awesome deal if you can get in on the $100 exchange deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014