• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ascensia Contour Blood Glucose Monitor FREE w/ coupon @ CVS YMMV poss $ maker & ECB

Ascensia Contour Blood Glucose Monitor: $30 -$30 Coupon in the CVS Heart Beat Book
It's a $70 coupon , so the manager might have to adjust the coupon value to $30.

There is a Rebate on the box some report $30 rebate, my box says $50 rebate.
(may earn a little using coupon in sunday's paper)

I will send in the rebate, worst case it was a waste of a stamp.

Buy 3 items to get $10 ECB - $3.99 Bayer pain relief + $3.99 ALEVE liquid gels & Ascensia Contour Blood Glucose Monitor

CVS Heart Beat Book (Free at Pharmacy)
Coupons found by the pharmacy include but not limited to:

$1.00 Hershey's Dark Chocolate 3.52 oz bars or Extra Dark pouches 5.1 oz
$3.00 Extra Strength Tylenol 150 ct or St. Joseph 300 ct
$1.00 Bayer
$3.00 Life Fitness product
$2.00 One a Day 60ct or larger
$70.00 Contour Blood Glucose Meter

This was taken from sehrwunderbar

Bayer Supports Easter Seals" rebate
Buy 1 of any product listed below and receive $1.25.
Buy 2 different products listed below and receive $2.75.
Buy 3 different products listed below and receive $4.50.
http://www.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&url=http://www.bayerpackages.com/26TradeAds/MultiBrand_TradeAds/EasterSeals_tradeAD_121506/ES_(Rebate_only).pdf

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Another way to do this deal:

Buy 3 of the Countour Ascensia monitors for $30 each, use the CVS coupon for one, and use 2 of the manufactuer's $30 coupons for the other two (the coupons were in last Sunday's newspaper coupon inserts). Then all 3 of the monitors are free and you will then earn the $10 extra bucks in 48 hours. The $30 (or $50) rebate, however, is YMMV since many people have been denied for these rebates in the past if their total purchase showed $0 and the if the $30 coupon was showing up on their receipt.

I was also denied the mail in rebate on the One Touch Ultra monitor. Received a letter stating that since I used a $30 coupon, I cannot get the manufacturer's rebate also. I had bought from Walgreens last November and used $30 coupon from Smartsource.

recycle said: [Q]I was also denied the mail in rebate on the One Touch Ultra monitor. Received a letter stating that since I used a $30 coupon, I cannot get the manufacturer's rebate also. I had bought from Walgreens last November and used $30 coupon from Smartsource.

If you buy enough other stuff (or a $30 gift card) on the same receipt, there's a chance that it will slip through if your total purchase on that receipt is still $30.00 or more. Definitely worth a try.

I just received a letter denying the rebate on this exact monitor, but my receipt showed $0 paid. The monitor people are eagle-eyed when it comes to spotting ways to deny you.

One thing that could cause a problem -- all the big dollar coupons will probably require a manager's intervention and scrutiny (I know the manufacturer's do).

not to thread crap, but blood glucose monitors are FAR a lot. they make the money off of the test strips. by buying their brand monitor... they are insuring that you'll be buying their way overpriced strips for years to come (some exceptions apply as there are a couple older monitors with generic strips now).

tsunami982 said: [Q]not to thread crap, but blood glucose monitors are FAR a lot. they make the money off of the test strips. by buying their brand monitor... they are insuring that you'll be buying their way overpriced strips for years to come (some exceptions apply as there are a couple older monitors with generic strips now).

My mother is on Medicare. Medicare pays in full for her test strips. Most insurance companies pay for diabetic supplies.(As long as you use a prescription, and don't out right buy it)

This monitor makes a great filler for the CVS ECB this week.

FYI, the Freestyle monitor uses only half the amount of blood and is more lenient with the timing of adding the sample into the strip.
It is also FAR in many stores this week (WalMart, RiteAid for instance)

roy7736 said: [Q]recycle said: [Q]I was also denied the mail in rebate on the One Touch Ultra monitor. Received a letter stating that since I used a $30 coupon, I cannot get the manufacturer's rebate also. I had bought from Walgreens last November and used $30 coupon from Smartsource.

If you buy enough other stuff (or a $30 gift card) on the same receipt, there's a chance that it will slip through if your total purchase on that receipt is still $30.00 or more. Definitely worth a try.

I did not intentionally do this but the way the monitor rang up made it look like I had a $30 coupon off of the full price, so I just got my $30 rebate check the other day even though the total on my receipt was less than $10.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014