• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is the cheapest deal I have seen for Naked Juice. If you don't know what this stuff is, it's the best juice I have found so far, and generally is $2.88 for either a 12 or 16 oz. bottle at the grocery store. This is a 12 pack of 10 oz. bottles, with 3 flavors: Apple, Orange, and Strawberry Banana. Definitely not my favorites, but for less than $1 a bottle it's a no brainer. Only thing I would say is that the expiration was in 10 days for the orange and apple juices, so you're going to have to drink a lot of juice in a short amount of time.

This was in the Sam's Club in Columbia MO, most stores should have a separate cooler for Naked Juice next to the milk and OJ products.

Naked Juice Website

If anyone finds other flavor combinations, please let us know.

Thanks!

Edited to add: They also have 2-packs of the 32 oz. bottles of the combinations (Green, Gold & Blue Machine) for $6.88 I believe, which is still significantly cheaper than the grocery store.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I stopped by the local SAMS and finally found the naked juice after quite a bit of searching. Definitely only the one f... (more)

largeeyes (Apr. 05, 2007 @ 8:00p) |

Yeah, at my store (in MO) there is a large Naked Juice Cooler next to the dairy products which has probably 5 or 6 diffe... (more)

clb4g9 (Apr. 05, 2007 @ 8:47p) |

clb4g9 said: <blockquote><hr>Yeah, at my store (in MO) there is a large Naked Juice Cooler next to the dairy products wh... (more)

largeeyes (Apr. 08, 2007 @ 5:48p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Have to admit - this is good stuff.

Same price (approximately) at my local Costco in NJ.

NOTE - just yesterday, I had the OJ sealed container in my bag going to work, and it leaked. Not sure from exactly where since the cap was still sealed. Well, my laptop, paperwork, and other items did not like it that much and the inside of my bag stinks. Other than that, the juice is GREAT!!!

great price! these are sold $2.99 a bottle everywhere else.

Even if they do expire in ten days you really should drink one of these (or some other kinds of juice) at least once per day. Plus, correct me if I am wrong, but dont the naked juices include many added vitamins, minerals, and herbs? I am pretty sure they do and each one has different stuff added depending on the flavor. If I am correct, I was always a fan of the berry flavored drink that had added antioxidants.

Xslim said: [Q]Even if they do expire in ten days you really should drink one of these (or some other kinds of juice) at least once per day. Plus, correct me if I am wrong, but dont the naked juices include many added vitamins, minerals, and herbs? I am pretty sure they do and each one has different stuff added depending on the flavor. If I am correct, I was always a fan of the berry flavored drink that had added antioxidants.

These drinks don't add anything, they are 100% juice. I believe some of the combinations do, but these are just for apple, orange, and strawberry banana, with nothing added. That being said, most of these have lots of vitamins in them naturally, and as far as just juice goes, they taste great. I am like you and will probably drink 1 of these per day.

last time we purchased this stuff from sams it was like $60 or someting, EXPENSIVE! However, it was so tasty! It was so thick we practically had to chew it!

is sams club and costco the same?

we dont have sams club here in Oregon

Xslim said: [Q]Even if they do expire in ten days you really should drink one of these (or some other kinds of juice) at least once per day. You should "eat" fruit daily. Like any(?) processed product, the real thing is better than the processed item.

ozaer said: [Q]is sams club and costco the same?

we dont have sams club here in Oregon

sam's club and costco are the same concept, but sam's club is owned by Wal-Mart

Just so I'm clear, this isn't the kind of Juice where if you give it to someone, they get naked for you right? Any deals on THAT juice?

Obaida said: [Q]Just so I'm clear, this isn't the kind of Juice where if you give it to someone, they get naked for you right? Any deals on THAT juice?
now we're getting-off topic <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border=0>


SamsClub search for Naked Juice:

just enter zip code
click on "search for club"
then click "select club"

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=8&returnTo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samsclub.com%2Fshopping%2Fsearch.do%3Faction%3Dsearch%26searchtype%3Dsimple%26simplesearchfor%3Dnaked%26simpleitemtype%3D0%26location%3Dstore




ITEM NO Please !!!

Just to clarify, this is the standard price at Sam's Club for the 12 pack of Naked Juices. The bottles that go for $2.99 regularily are 15.9oz and not the basic Apple, Orange, Strawberry banana. The Sam's Clubs in MN do sell the 2-pack of 32oz bottles for around $6.72-8.72. And that is the good stuff. Stuff like Green Machine, Blue Machine, Gold Machine, Mango Motion, Blueberry Pom, Acai Pom. etc. You get the picture. They used to carry the 1 gallon of OJ for $4.88. THAT was a good deal. The 12 pack of 10oz standard juices is a so-so deal.

markyz said: [Q]Just to clarify, this is the standard price at Sam's Club for the 12 pack of Naked Juices. The bottles that go for $2.99 regularily are 15.9oz and not the basic Apple, Orange, Strawberry banana. The Sam's Clubs in MN do sell the 2-pack of 32oz bottles for around $6.72-8.72. And that is the good stuff. Stuff like Green Machine, Blue Machine, Gold Machine, Mango Motion, Blueberry Pom, Acai Pom. etc. You get the picture. They used to carry the 1 gallon of OJ for $4.88. THAT was a good deal. The 12 pack of 10oz standard juices is a so-so deal.

Yeah, didn't mean to imply that this was a special price at Sam's, just that I haven't seen this stuff this cheap anywhere else.

rsuaver said: [Q]ITEM NO Please !!!

271261

I buy two bottles for $6.8. They have three flavors : green, berry, and mango. I simply love this juice. Taste and health-wise this is the best that I have come across so far. the oher one I like is bolthouse- carrot.

Naked Juice store locator (change to your zip code before or after linking)

http://www.nakedjuice.com/zipcode.php?zip_code=53132


Same price at Costco...I've been buying them there for about a year. Price used to be $9.99 but went up a few months ago.

Time to get Naked!

Why would they call it naked???? First time heard about this. Catchy brand!

2.99 a bottle wow expensive! Just like water now!.
(couple years ago no one ever thought of selling water now they make a fortune selling them.)
what is going on????


these taste really good.. especially the soy bean ones..

they are meal replacements... so they cost like meals..

Obaida said: [Q]Just so I'm clear, this isn't the kind of Juice where if you give it to someone, they get naked for you right? Any deals on THAT juice?

Ya that's what I'm looking for too. I just need a HOT deal on it.

didnt see any at samsclub this morning at buckland, CT

clb4g9 said: [Q]These drinks don't add anything, they are 100% juice. I believe some of the combinations do, but these are just for apple, orange, and strawberry banana, with nothing added.
Not sure how many times you contradicted yourself... but it was many.

clb4g9 said: [Q]That being said, most of these have lots of vitamins in them naturally, and as far as just juice goes, they taste great. I am like you and will probably drink 1 of these per day.Yes, these drinks DO have things added. But they are good nutrients in order to make it a more balanced drink (they up the Vitamin C with Ascorbic Acid, etc) but this accounts for _very_ little by volume. 99.99% of the drink is _pure_ fruit. It's not concentrate and then water or concentrate and high fructose corn syrup like many other brands that "claim" to be 100% juice. Then then just flash pasteurized the drink. Basically, it's like grinding the flesh of fruits and drinking them. The drinks are _far_ better then the typical "fruit" drinks on the supermarket shelves.

tcope said: [Q]clb4g9 said: [Q]These drinks don't add anything, they are 100% juice. I believe some of the combinations do, but these are just for apple, orange, and strawberry banana, with nothing added.
Not sure how many times you contradicted yourself... but it was many.

What I was getting at was that there are many variations of naked juice, some of which have additives to enhance flavor, nutritional value, etc., and none of those are included in this deal. This deal is only for the straight apple, orange, and strawberry-banana varieties(Which are 100% or 99.99999 or whatever juice). That being said, thx for the info below that.

Thanks!

Obaida said: [Q]Just so I'm clear, this isn't the kind of Juice where if you give it to someone, they get naked for you right? Any deals on THAT juice?

That's not how juice extraction works. What you do is find a bunch of nakeds, and then squeeze them really hard, till their juice comes out.

godsped2001 said: [Q]didnt see any at samsclub this morning at buckland, CTusing this store locator: SamsClub search for Naked Juice:

just enter zip code
click on "search for club"
then click "select club"

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=8&returnTo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samsclub.com%2Fshopping%2Fsearch.do%3Faction%3Dsearch%26searchtype%3Dsimple%26simplesearchfor%3Dnaked%26simpleitemtype%3D0%26location%3Dstore

zip code 06040: it shows they only carry Naked Juice Rainforest Acai - 2/ 32 oz.


Online my Sams in 49201 shows the 12 pack for $4.00 I gotta head over there at lunch time!

RegUSPatOff said: [Q]godsped2001 said: [Q]didnt see any at samsclub this morning at buckland, CTusing this store locator: SamsClub search for Naked Juice:

just enter zip code
click on "search for club"
then click "select club"

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=8&returnTo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samsclub.com%2Fshopping%2Fsearch.do%3Faction%3Dsearch%26searchtype%3Dsimple%26simplesearchfor%3Dnaked%26simpleitemtype%3D0%26location%3Dstore

zip code 06040: it shows they only carry Naked Juice Rainforest Acai - 2/ 32 oz.

Just picked up 2 12 packs for $4.00 each! Expiration date said 3/31 on the outside, inside only the smoothies expired then, the apple and orange are good until 4/2. I would have bought more if they were a later expiration date. There are 3 12 packs left for anyone in the jackson area. I wasn't that impressed with the OJ, but maybe it's just the time of year with the oranges. The strawberry Banana smoothie is excellent and I haven't tried the apple juice.

i think Naked is on par with Odwala, another premium brand. Costco dumps them to $6 every time when they are expiring less than a week or days.

Min4dr said: [Q]i think Naked is on par with Odwala, another premium brand. Costco dumps them to $6 every time when they are expiring less than a week or days.

Is Naked better than Odwala? I love Odwala, but have never had Naked. Also, Odwala is so pricey (close to $4 a bottle at some places).

I personally like Naked more than Odwalla. Costco has a 12 pack for about 10 bucks as well, at least the last time i went. It had OJ, Apple and Strawberry Banana.

O.J. and Apple were good. Wasn't impressed with the Strawberry/Bananna... I guess I am used to the the sweeter versions with all the sugar and preservatives.<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border=0>

These were $4 at my sams, and now they got a new shipment in and it is $7.

RegUSPatOff said: [Q]godsped2001 said: [Q]didnt see any at samsclub this morning at buckland, CTusing this store locator: SamsClub search for Naked Juice:

just enter zip code
click on "search for club"
then click "select club"

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=8&returnTo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samsclub.com%2Fshopping%2Fsearch.do%3Faction%3Dsearch%26searchtype%3Dsimple%26simplesearchfor%3Dnaked%26simpleitemtype%3D0%26location%3Dstore

zip code 06040: it shows they only carry Naked Juice Rainforest Acai - 2/ 32 oz.

Same here. In fact, every one in the cincy area only shows that one available. What areas of the country carry this stuff?

largeeyes said: [Q]RegUSPatOff said: [Q]godsped2001 said: [Q]didnt see any at samsclub this morning at buckland, CTusing this store locator: SamsClub search for Naked Juice:

just enter zip code
click on "search for club"
then click "select club"

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=8&returnTo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samsclub.com%2Fshopping%2Fsearch.do%3Faction%3Dsearch%26searchtype%3Dsimple%26simplesearchfor%3Dnaked%26simpleitemtype%3D0%26location%3Dstore

zip code 06040: it shows they only carry Naked Juice Rainforest Acai - 2/ 32 oz.

Same here. In fact, every one in the cincy area only shows that one available. What areas of the country carry this stuff?


I am in Columbia, MO. By the way, I tried the Rainforest Acai, and it is excellent!

I'm sure it is delicious, but I was hoping to find a variety of them to make this a new drink for me.

I stopped by the local SAMS and finally found the naked juice after quite a bit of searching. Definitely only the one flavor. Seems odd to only have one type, and a sort of odd flavor at that. Hopefully they expand to a few more varieties soon, but I'm not holding my breath considering none of the Sams in the region seem to have them.

Skipping 2 Messages...
clb4g9 said: [Q]Yeah, at my store (in MO) there is a large Naked Juice Cooler next to the dairy products which has probably 5 or 6 different kinds of the large containers of juice, as well as the small ones mentioned in this thread.

Has anyone had success requesting that a store carry something like these? With only the one flavor, selection is seriously lacking. I wish Kroger at least had a small bottle of the flavor to try....



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014