• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Casino Pier - EASTER WEEKEND - Seaside Heights, NJ - April 6, 7, and 8
Join us Easter Weekend for our Annual Half Price Ticket Sale. Every year we offer these great deals for one weekend only. Itís a tradition at Casino Beach Pier, so join in and meet us here Easter weekend.
Ride and Slide Combo Books: $75 (5 Passes) to the Waterpark and Rides 9am-8pm
Go Cart Books: $20 (5) Go Cart Rides
Boardwalk Ride Tickets: $25 (100 tickets - 1 book)
Waterpark Tickets: $65 for 5 all day passes

Jenkinson's Boardwalk - EASTER WEEKEND - Point Pleasant, NJ - April 6, 7, and 8
Purchase your Tickets at the Boardwalk or Online (shipping fees apply).
Books Sold as Follows:
$12 = 20 Tickets (not available online);
$25 = 60 Tickets;
$50 = 140 Tickets
For Every Book you Purchase, Receive One of the Same Value Free


____

Have a great Summer at the Jersey shore! <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0>




Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Ticket sales today and tomorrow! Also, there's the annual EASTER EGG HUNT TODAY (SATURDAY):<br><br>WEATHER ALRET: Brin... (more)

JerseyGirl007 (Apr. 07, 2007 @ 8:49a) |

Bellyflops said: <blockquote><hr>How do you know Keansburg is going to be condo's? Sad if true.<br><hr></blockquote><br>... (more)

JerseyGirl007 (Apr. 07, 2007 @ 9:25a) |

am i missing the part about closing the park?

Bellyflops (Apr. 07, 2007 @ 9:40a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

seaside says:
Online Ticket Sales

Thank you for wanting to purchase tickets from Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach for the upcoming 2007 season. Temporarily, there are no tickets available for sale. Please check back with us soon for our regular on-line ticket sales. Make sure you add your name to our mailing list so you receive our informational & reminder email updates!

kinsuns said: [Q]seaside says:
Online Ticket Sales

Thank you for wanting to purchase tickets from Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach for the upcoming 2007 season. Temporarily, there are no tickets available for sale. Please check back with us soon for our regular on-line ticket sales. Make sure you add your name to our mailing list so you receive our informational & reminder email updates!

Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach in Seaside is not available for online ordering for Half-price tickets during the Easter weekend. You must go down the shore to get this deal.

You can order BOGO tickets online for Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant but ONLY during Easter weekend.

JerseyGirl007 said: [Q]kinsuns said: [Q]seaside says:
Online Ticket Sales

Thank you for wanting to purchase tickets from Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach for the upcoming 2007 season. Temporarily, there are no tickets available for sale. Please check back with us soon for our regular on-line ticket sales. Make sure you add your name to our mailing list so you receive our informational & reminder email updates!

Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach in Seaside is not available for online ordering for Half-price tickets during the Easter weekend. You must go down the shore to get this deal.

You can order BOGO tickets online for Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant but ONLY during Easter weekend.

Ok, got it, thanks for the info.

Ya beat me to it Jersey Girl, this is a good deal. We still have 2 books left from last year, they don't expire. Plus some of the rides are open that weekend.

Don't know if I'm going to make it there, but since I live in Brick, that's like spitting distance for me. Thanks, OP!

Green for this post, cause it's a good deal. And hopefully to counter anyone who thinks "This doesn't affect me, so therefore its a bad deal."


meacopa33 said: [Q]Ya beat me to it Jersey Girl, this is a good deal. We still have 2 books left from last year, they don't expire. Plus some of the rides are open that weekend.

I was reading a story on the Asbury Park Press online and saw the advertisement for the Easter weekend tickets. We also have a book for Casino Pier from last year that does not expire. I have used the water park tickets from the previous year, they also do not expire.

Flan26 said: [Q]Don't know if I'm going to make it there, but since I live in Brick, that's like spitting distance for me. Thanks, OP!

Green for this post, cause it's a good deal. And hopefully to counter anyone who thinks "This doesn't affect me, so therefore its a bad deal."

Say Hi to my mom! She lives in Brick as well!
I still have Point Pleasant tickets from last year, but this year I DO
need more Seaside tickets!
I hope someone reminds me come Easter weekend!!
Green to the OP for the head's up!

got them last year thanks op

Just a heads up, this is a HUGE hit every year. My kids love it. You get tons of goodies as prizes from boardwalk concessions. Everyone is a winner:

Palm Sunday Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 1, 2007 1:00 p.m.
On the Beach
Free
Ages 0-2 Hancock Ave.,
Ages 3-4 Blaine Ave.,
Ages 5-6 Sumner Ave
Ages 7-8 Hamilton Ave.,
Ages 9-10 Lincoln Ave.

Rain date Saturday 4/7.

Tickets ARE available online for Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach in Seaside Heights! I think that message came up because they are ONLY available Fri, Sat, and Sunday this weekend, not any other time.

[Q]Casino Pier/Breakwater Beach - EASTER WEEKEND - Seaside Heights, NJ - April 6, 7, and 8

Join us Easter Weekend for our Annual Half Price Ticket Sale.
Every year we offer these great deals for one weekend only. Itís a tradition at Casino Beach Pier, so join in and meet us here Easter weekend.

Ride and Slide Combo Books: $75 (5 Passes) to the Waterpark and Rides 9am-8pm
Go Cart Books: $20 (5) Go Cart Rides
Boardwalk Ride Tickets: $25 (100 tickets - 1 book)
Waterpark Tickets: $65 for 5 all day passes

Jenkinson's Boardwalk - EASTER WEEKEND - Point Pleasant, NJ - April 6, 7, and 8
Purchase your Tickets at the Boardwalk or Online (shipping fees apply).
Books Sold as Follows:

$12 = 20 Tickets (not available online);$25 = 60 Tickets;$50 = 140 Tickets
For Every Book you Purchase, Receive One of the Same Value Free

Casino Pier/ Breakwater Beach Tickets

I bought the kids annual passes to Hershey Park instead. We're going there this 3 day weekend and then they wont be open again until May when the season starts.

How it worked last year is if you went in late August you could get the rest of 2006 and all of 2007 for $150 per head or just $110 per head for 2007 alone, prepaid -- a discount. The normal price is $130 per year right now.

Back to the shore. My kids liked Seaside Heights much better than Point Pleasant (Jenkinson's). On most years there were 1 or 2 days per week when a fixed price of around $10 (could be a tiny bit higher) gave them access to all rides from noon to 6 p.m. IIRC, this was on Wednesday and Friday. This was very convenient for day trips when leaving before the night life got started.

For me, my preference is Hershey Park. There isn't the midway, the beach, the shore ambience or all of the convenient shore restaurants, but my kids sure do enjoy the rides, which is why they want to go. Dutch Wonderland is also great for the pre 11 year old crowd. Land of Make Believe is also good for the young ones and has season passes.

Sorry for straying somewhat off the topic, but I thought other options would be helpful for those planning their summers.

JerseyGirl007 said: [Q]Just a heads up, this is a HUGE hit every year. My kids love it. You get tons of goodies as prizes from boardwalk concessions. Everyone is a winner:

Palm Sunday Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 1, 2007 1:00 p.m.
On the Beach
Free
Ages 0-2 Hancock Ave.,
Ages 3-4 Blaine Ave.,
Ages 5-6 Sumner Ave
Ages 7-8 Hamilton Ave.,
Ages 9-10 Lincoln Ave.

Rain date Saturday 4/7.

The Easter Egg hunt was postponed until this Saturday, April 7 at 1pm. Get your ticket discounts and attend the egg hunt.

See you there! <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0>

Morey's Pier in Wildwood, NJ is running a special:

http://www.moreyspiers.com/

2007 Season Pass Perks and 50% off Xtreme Rides

Spring Sale ends April 13th.

Don't forget the waterpark in seaside! They have really done a lot of work to it in the last few years! I love going there! and with the sale how can you beat that price?!?

funinthesun2 said: [Q]Don't forget the waterpark in seaside! They have really done a lot of work to it in the last few years! I love going there! and with the sale how can you beat that price?!?Is it called "waterworks"? did it used to be? Is it worth going? I haven't gone to these places in years, but I'm definitely going this summer <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0>

It USED to be Water Works. Its Jenkinson's Breakwater Beach now. If you haven't been there in 3 years or more you won't recognize it! There is new management, new construction etc.
Breakwater Beach


Slider (the mascot) Also has a My Space page<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0> He's so cute!

Slider's My Space Page

funinthesun2 said: [Q]It USED to be Water Works. Its Jenkinson's Breakwater Beach now. If you haven't been there in 3 years or more you won't recognize it! There is new management, new construction etc.
Breakwater Beach


Slider (the mascot) Also has a My Space page<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0> He's so cute!

Slider's My Space Page

Breakwater Beach in Seaside is great fun, we go there on the hottest days in the summer and stay until 8pm. Around 4:30 when the beach taggers are gone, we go swim in the ocean for a half hour, get all sandy, then come back to Breakwater Beach (it's all right there)!

Breakwater Beach is a mini-version of Six Flags' Hurricane Harbor, commplete with the HUGE kiddie area and bucket splash!

All-day admimission is $25, but you can buy a coupon book of 5 Tickets for $65 during Easter weekend only and use it all year. We have even been able to use coupons left over from the past season with no problem.

Playland in Ocean City is also having a sale:
http://www.boardwalkfun.com/pages/Ticket%20Sales%20page.html

Unfortunately this year they raised the price to 50 cents a ticket instead of the 37.5 cents a ticket it used to be in past years (an individual full price ticket is 85 cents)


jerseyjohn said: [Q]
For me, my preference is Hershey Park. There isn't the midway, the beach, the shore ambience or all of the convenient shore restaurants, but my kids sure do enjoy the rides, which is why they want to go. Dutch Wonderland is also great for the pre 11 year old crowd. Land of Make Believe is also good for the young ones and has season passes.

Sorry for straying somewhat off the topic, but I thought other options would be helpful for those planning their summers.

I also prefer parks like Hershey and Dorney to the sea shore parks only because they have bigger coasters but I like going to the seashore parks for a "coaster fix" when I am away from the big parks during the summer and usually go to Dorney and Hershey in the spring and fall to avoid the large crowds. That's what is nice about the shore parks, lines are usually minimal

Not to be outdone, but for those of you who like a quick escape to the Jersey Shore from North Jersey, New York, or northern Pennsylvania, you can get Half Price tickets at Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids Water Park. Keansburg is the closest Jersey Shore Amusement Park and Water Park in the tri-state area. You can purchase tickets online at these prices - heads up - the Sale expire tomorrow:

Keansburg Tickets

Keansburg 2 for 1 $69.95
Keansburg Amusement Park Large Ticket Book (Limit 10). Offer expires April 4, 2007.

Runaway Rapids 2 for 1 $21.95
Runaway Rapids Waterpark - 3 hour pass (Limit 25). Offer expires April 4, 2007.

Add Knoebels Amusement ParkIt's just off I-80 in Pennsylvania. We like the old-fashioned feel and cleanliness and if you like to camp, they have a campground attached to the park.

Bring the whole family to Knoebels for a day of fun, food and fantasy! Weíve got roller coasters, mini golf, kiddie rides, games, gift shops, and award winning food all waiting for your family. And with FREE admission, FREE parking, FREE entertainment and FREE picnic facilities, your day of fun wonít break the bank! A good time is always a sure thing at Knoebels.

jerseyjohn said: [Q]I bought the kids annual passes to Hershey Park instead. We're going there this 3 day weekend and then they wont be open again until May when the season starts.

How it worked last year is if you went in late August you could get the rest of 2006 and all of 2007 for $150 per head or just $110 per head for 2007 alone, prepaid -- a discount. The normal price is $130 per year right now.

Back to the shore. My kids liked Seaside Heights much better than Point Pleasant (Jenkinson's). On most years there were 1 or 2 days per week when a fixed price of around $10 (could be a tiny bit higher) gave them access to all rides from noon to 6 p.m. IIRC, this was on Wednesday and Friday. This was very convenient for day trips when leaving before the night life got started.

For me, my preference is Hershey Park. There isn't the midway, the beach, the shore ambience or all of the convenient shore restaurants, but my kids sure do enjoy the rides, which is why they want to go. Dutch Wonderland is also great for the pre 11 year old crowd. Land of Make Believe is also good for the young ones and has season passes.

Sorry for straying somewhat off the topic, but I thought other options would be helpful for those planning their summers.

Do these tickets expire?

weekendwarrior said: [Q]Do these tickets expire?

I have only used Seaside Heights tickets and none of them have expired. I have used the ride tickets and the water park tickets in the following year after I purchased them.

The Breakwater Beach and Casino Pier tickets do not expire. They also have a new deal this year. The Ride and Slide combo! It's $2.00 more per ticket (during the sale) and you get the rides on the boardwalk too till 8! Can't beat that!

JerseyGirl007 said: [Q]Not to be outdone, but for those of you who like a quick escape to the Jersey Shore from North Jersey, New York, or northern Pennsylvania, you can get Half Price tickets at Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids Water Park. Keansburg is the closest Jersey Shore Amusement Park and Water Park in the tri-state area. You can purchase tickets online at these prices - heads up - the Sale expire tomorrow:

Keansburg Tickets

Keansburg 2 for 1 $69.95
Keansburg Amusement Park Large Ticket Book (Limit 10). Offer expires April 4, 2007.

Runaway Rapids 2 for 1 $21.95
Runaway Rapids Waterpark - 3 hour pass (Limit 25). Offer expires April 4, 2007.

I was thinking of going to Keanberg on my honeymoon. Any thoughts?

Apparently Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach is having a PRESALE! You can order ONLINE only today until 10pm! and if you order today you get a arcade play card!

From Casino Pier/Breakwater Beach Website:
[Q] Easter Pre-Sale Will Held Be TODAY, April 3rd from 8am-10pm

We will be having a pre-sale for you - our special internet customers on TUESDAY, APRIL 3rd. You can log into your account at www.casinopiernj.com and order all these tickets above. We will include a $5.00 Arcade playcard for all orders under $100 (not including shipping) and a $10 arcade playcard for all overs $100 and over (not including shipping

funinthesun2 said: [Q]Slider (the mascot) Also has a My Space page<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0> He's so cute!

Slider's My Space Page<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border=0>

I miss the Pepsi man.

BrianGa said: [Q]funinthesun2 said: [Q]Slider (the mascot) Also has a My Space page<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border=0> He's so cute!

Slider's My Space Page<img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border=0>

I miss the Pepsi man.

There was a Whale for a while too wasn't there?

Bellyflops said: [Q]JerseyGirl007 said: [Q]Not to be outdone, but for those of you who like a quick escape to the Jersey Shore from North Jersey, New York, or northern Pennsylvania, you can get Half Price tickets at Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids Water Park. Keansburg is the closest Jersey Shore Amusement Park and Water Park in the tri-state area. You can purchase tickets online at these prices - heads up - the Sale expire tomorrow:

Keansburg Tickets

Keansburg 2 for 1 $69.95
Keansburg Amusement Park Large Ticket Book (Limit 10). Offer expires April 4, 2007.

Runaway Rapids 2 for 1 $21.95
Runaway Rapids Waterpark - 3 hour pass (Limit 25). Offer expires April 4, 2007.

I was thinking of going to Keanberg on my honeymoon. Any thoughts?

I'm sure you are kidding but just in case you're not, Keansburg is closing for good after this season. They are putting up houses and/or condos.

SALE TODAY AND TOMORROW! Online and in person (if you want to brave the cold and snow!)

Breakwater Beach and Casino Pier in Seaside Heights NJ

How do you know Keansburg is going to be condo's? Sad if true.

Ticket sales today and tomorrow! Also, there's the annual EASTER EGG HUNT TODAY (SATURDAY):

WEATHER ALRET: Bring a heavy coat and gloves. It's FREEZING here along the shore. <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border=0>

This is a HUGE hit every year. My kids love it. You get tons of free goodies from boardwalk concessions, depending on what the note says in your egg. Everyone is a winner, sometimes multiple times:

Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 7, 2007 1:00 p.m.
On the Beach
Free
Ages 0-2 Hancock Ave.,
Ages 3-4 Blaine Ave.,
Ages 5-6 Sumner Ave
Ages 7-8 Hamilton Ave.,
Ages 9-10 Lincoln Ave.



Bellyflops said: [Q]How do you know Keansburg is going to be condo's? Sad if true.

When I was young, my parents would stop at Kenasburg after a day of fishing on Sandy Hook. Great memories!

Anyway, I looked into this too just now about found this:

Link

IN THE REGION/New Jersey; The Town That Would Be Hot Print Single

By ANTOINETTE MARTIN Published: January 21, 2007

...

Even with an overall housing market gone soft, prices in waterfront communities where prices have risen sharply are unlikely to sink back down, according to real estate agents who specialize in such properties.

The trick, of course, is to find the spot where prices will rise next. Now comes a bid from the little borough of Keansburg to be seen as that about-to-be-discovered place.

Keansburg, home to 11,000 year-round residents, a small amusement park and a boardwalk beach on Raritan Bay, has tumbled into a fairly sorry state, even its partisans acknowledge.

It was established as a shoreline getaway even before the Garden State Parkway was built in 1957, and some Jerseyans, and even New Yorkers, still visit Keansburg and nearby Sandy Hook out of longstanding tradition.

But with its beachfront area now populated mainly by fish-fry places, arcades, billiard parlors and a group of run-down apartment buildings, the median house value in Keansburg was put below $100,000 in the most recent census. The median household income was $36,383 in 2000 -- and probably has not risen substantially since then, according to local officials.

A large majority of the housing stock -- primarily small wood-frame homes -- is more than 50 years old.

Several years ago, borough officials took stock and decided all that had to change, according to Terence Wall, who was appointed borough manager in 2005.

''The borough has embarked on a campaign to bulldoze blight,'' said Mr. Wall, who is beginning a speaking tour at area Chambers of Commerce to publicize Keansburg's intention to metamorphose and attract new businesses.

''We are a borough pulling itself up by its bootstraps,'' Mr. Wall added, with gusto. ''If Horatio Alger was the name of a town, it would be Keansburg.''

Mr. Wall suggested that Keansburg offers ''a place near New York City, with bus, train and ferry service nearby, a major revitalization program under way, and the ability to buy beside the water for those who may have been priced out elsewhere.''

He said he had already started to get calls from large developers expressing interest in the idea of a Long Branch/Asbury Park-style total makeover. But he also said borough officials were determined not to use the eminent domain power to condemn and clear a large swath of land along the shore for redevelopment.

''We are committed to the scalpel approach,'' Mr. Wall explained, ''in which we carve out specific parcels for redevelopment, but pursue overall revitalization by including the existing property owners, and providing them the opportunity to propose their own ideas for rehab and upgrade.''

This is true for both commercial and residential property, according to the manager. So far, several very small condominium buildings have been built along the beachfront road; a block of storefront space is being rehabbed; and groundbreaking is planned within the next several weeks for a 48-unit condo project.

A sales trailer is already set up on the beach for the project, to be called Harbor Lights on the Bayshore, a three-building complex to be built by the Kalian Companies of Red Bank. The project is designed to introduce a new elegance to Keansburg, according to Alton Evans, Kalian's vice president for sales and marketing, with sophisticated architecture and an array of upscale amenities, including an outdoor pool with cabana.

Prices for 1,773-square-foot two-bedroom units at Harbor Lights will start in the low to mid-$400,000s. Twelve penthouses, occupying the fourth floors of the buildings, and offering 1,940 square feet with an upper loft and roof terrace, are priced in the high $500,000s.



am i missing the part about closing the park?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014