• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'll update these every so often.

Safeway
See Safeway discounts that earn $7.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Vons
See Vons discounts that earn $7.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
for SAVE694 in zip code 95841 (Sac, CA):
Promotion Code invalid for current store
Please enter Promotion Code: EASY7 to re... (more)

maccee44thegreat (Jan. 17, 2011 @ 2:44a) |

Get FREE delivery on any order over $150! Must be delivered by 2-8-11
Promotion Code:
BLOWOUT
FREE Coca-Cola on any $150 or... (more)

Smithmommy7 (Feb. 03, 2011 @ 6:16p) |

More FREE codes!
Free delivery on orders over $150.00 w/ this code: WARMSAVINGS
FREE 16oz. Coffeemate creamer code: COFFEE... (more)

Smithmommy7 (Feb. 08, 2011 @ 7:12p) |

Usually minimum $50 order, one-time use unless otherwise noted.

52DCBACK: $4.95 off delivery

DWBACK52

FAST: Free delivery with $50 minimum through 6/17/07.
VINERIPE: Free delivery with $50 minimum, expires 9-30-07.
EASY7: Free delivery with $50 minimum, unknown expiration.
3FREENOW: Free delivery with $50 minimum, unknown expiration, 3 uses per customer.
PHILFREE: Free delivery, 3 uses per customer.

SAVEFIVE: $5 off $75, expires 5/31/2007, 3 uses per customer.
REMODEL: save $10, min $50 order
LIFESTYLE: save $10, min $50 order
MEL3TEN: save $10, min $50 order, 3 uses per customer.

DFIRST: Save $4.95 on your first delivery $50 minimum order required. Enter this code to receive your discount. If your order is over $150, your delivery is free! Offer valid on online shopping only.

VALPAK53 - Free delivery and $3 your first order at Vons.com
Valid on first orders delivered by 12/31/09 only. Use promotion code VALPAK53 and you will also automatically qualify for free delivery on your additional orders for 60 days. See site for details. VONS.COM

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/Safeway.com lists some more codes
Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:
    • Deal
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I love these codes and discounts!

Me too.

DFIRST Save $4.95 on your first delivery $50 minimum order required. Enter this code to receive your discount. If your order is over $150, your delivery is free! Offer valid on online shopping only.

HELP
I can't get the codes to work. kept on telling me invaild delivery date!

VALUE worked for me. You have to order from Safeway before to qualify.

PHILFREE free delivery on next 3 orders.

FAST: Free delivery with $50 minimum through 6/17/07.

What is the end date on PHILFREE? Is there a minimum on the order?

code: SAVEFIVE
$5 off $75
expires 5/31/2007
3 uses per customer

Code: MOM7 at checkout to receive free shipping.
Offer expires on 5/14/07.
Free shipping offer is valid only for plants and flower arrangements

and here is another free delivery code: EASY7
minimum $50 purchase
expires: unknown

Get $10 back on participating items listed on website. Details:

Spend $30 on participating items in a single transaction. A $10 coupon will be emailed to you within 10 days of your delivery. Products must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit 1 use per customer. Orders must be delivered by 7/5/07.

ESHOP: Must enter Promotion Code at checkout to receive Free Delivery. Limit one use per customer. $50 minimum order required. Valid for the First Delivery Only. Limited time offer.

SAVE $5: Save $5 on any order of $150 or more. Enter Promotion Code: MEMORIAL at checkout to receive offer. Limit 1 use per household. Orders must be delivered by 5/29/07.

So this is for grocery store delivery? How exactly does this work. Do they have someone pick the items from your local store and deliver them to you? I have a Vons right down the street, this would be an excellent time saver.

I think they use one store in a general area, so it might be your store down the street or another one fairly close. And they don't have everything online that's in the store.

I just got this postcard:

Free delivery with one time use code: TIMESAVER
Minimum order $50. Expires July 14 2007.

Thanks. Signed up.

Question:Are we supposed to tip the drivers?

anyone?

They're not supposed to take tips. They do, but I like the fact that they're not supposed to and I don't tip.

Thanks. I didnt. Are they always late too? My guy was 1hr late and he said its always like that.

steveme said: Thanks. I didnt. Are they always late too? My guy was 1hr late and he said its always like that.

Mine's always early, once by 3 hours. I assume they would come back if I wasn't home.

Sondra said: I just got this postcard:

Free delivery with one time use code: TIMESAVER
Minimum order $50. Expires July 14 2007.

Thanks for posting that, I lost my postcard. Saturday is the last day for TIMESAVER!

10% BACK TO SCHOOL: Must add 10 participating products to your cart and enter Promotion Code: ESCRIP at checkout to receive free delivery. 10% of your purchase can support your school when you shop online July 18th through September 4th, 2007.

FREE DASANI: Must add 2 participating Crystal Light On the Go items to your cart and enter Promotion Code: CRYSTAL at checkout. Water will automatically be added to your cart after you enter the Promotion Code. Limit 1 per customer. Orders must be delivered by 7/31/07.

FREE CAPRI SUN: Must add 2 participating Nabisco products and 1 Capri Sun juice pack to your cart and enter Promotion Code: DRINK4FREE at checkout. Products must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit 1 use per customer. Orders must be delivered by 7/24/07.

Promotion Code: DELIGHTFUL
expires 8-13-07
free delivery, min order $50

Wow, kaomaster, thanks for saving the day with the latest $50 free delivery code just when I can really use it!

Here's the new postcard.

Promotion Code: VINERIPE
expires 9-30-07

FREE DELIVERY: Must enter Promotion Code: BRING2U at checkout. A minimum order of $150 is required. Limit 1 use per household. Orders must be delivered by 8/28/07.

Coupon codes REMODEL and LIFESTYLE (both save $10, min $50 order) were set to expire on the 28th of March 2007, but still seem to work fine. Once per user though.

Promotion Code: DIRECT2U
expires 10-20-07

Promotion Code: FOOD2U
expires 9-18-07
free delivery, min order $150

Free entrée: Must add 1 Michael Angelo's single serve entrée to your cart and enter Promotion Code: ANGELOS at checkout.
Limit 1 use per household. Orders must be delivered by 10/2/07.

Sorry !! Your have exceeded the limit on the number of times you can enter a Promotion Code. Please click continue to complete the rest of the checkout process.

It removed all of my promotion codes from the order and clearing cookies didn't reset it. I only tried about 10 codes so watch out.

FREE Surfs Up DVD: Receive checkout coupon for free DVD next time you shop in- store when you purchase $50 in participating Dairy and/or Frozen Food items. To receive credit for online purchases, call 1-877-505-4040 to link your online Club Card number with your store Club Card number. Offer valid on deliveries between 10/3-10/30/07. DVD available 10/9/07. Limit one per household.

FREE DELIVERY: Purchase 10 participating items in a single transaction and enter Promotion Code: AWARE to receive FREE delivery. Orders must be delivered by 10/16/2007. Not valid with other free or discounted delivery codes. Limit 1 per household.

FREE SODA: To receive 2 free Fridge Packs, you must add 4 Coca-Cola brand Fridge Packs to your cart. Savings will be reflected in your final receipt at time of delivery. Limit 2 free Fridge Packs per household. Orders must be delivered by 10/16/07.

Free delivery on $50 through 11/20: code PUMPKIN

Haven't seen any free delivery (min $50) codes lately. Here's the latest promo:

minimum $200 order
promo code for free delivery: SMART
promo code for free turkey: FREEBIRD
both expire 11/13

free delivery through 12/21: FLAVOR

ripsaw said: free delivery through 12/21: FLAVOR
Worked - Thanks RIPSAW

promo code: HOLIDAY3
min order: $200
exp: 12/11

Free delivery when you spend $150 w/ code SNOW4. One time use and expires on 12/24/07.

promo code: GLEE
$50 min order
exp Jan 26, 2008

any free delivery code with 10 off 50 stackable?

oldfishvt said: any free delivery code with 10 off 50 stackable?

Is the 10 off 50 still valid?

Free Delivery with Pepsi purchase. Must add 5 products from the list below to your cart and enter Promotion Code: DIETMAX at checkout. $150 minimum order required. Limit 1 use per household. Orders must be delivered by 1/08/08.

Skipping 169 Messages...
More FREE codes!
Free delivery on orders over $150.00 w/ this code: WARMSAVINGS
FREE 16oz. Coffeemate creamer code: COFFEEMATE
FREE box of Lipton tea code: LIPTON
This one still works for $5.00 off your order code: MSFTSAVE
And as always ALL these codes stack! So, ENJOY! =0)

Codes must be used on orders over $150.00 & delivered by 2-15-11

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014