• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Expires 6.30.07 - General admission is $54.99 for adults and $34.99 for kids when you pay at the gate.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
fyi, this still works. i used a chase card, but it seems that isn't required. if so, use your discover - get more 5% rig... (more)

khayyam (Jul. 26, 2007 @ 7:32p) |

Just tried it, and it doesn't work.

fiveolddogs (Jul. 31, 2007 @ 1:23p) |

it seems to work for me - I can at least add to my cart. BTW: are these generally better than the B1G1F deals? I haven't... (more)

jplee3 (Jul. 31, 2007 @ 1:31p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Must pay with Chase credit card ;(

Great!
Does anyone know if the purchaser (with the Chase card) has to be present in order to pick-up tickets? Or just print-out confirmation would be fine?

For so much rules, I'd go with Buy One Get One Free Ticket on Coca Cola, and pay $10 more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms & Condition

DAILY TICKETS

Tickets are valid any regular operating day during the timeframe indicated in the ticket description. Not valid during private parties. Some special events may require an additional charge. No refunds, no rainchecks, not for resale. Lost tickets will not be replaced. Prices, policies, operating dates/hours and availability of rides, shows and attractions are subject to change without notice.

Print-N-Go tickets may only be used once and multiple copies of the same ticket will not scan at the turnstiles. Please print your Print-N-Go ticket on white paper with black ink. To purchase a Print-N-Go ticket, you must provide the name of the user. Guest must present photo ID at the turnstiles matching the name on the ticket. Only young children without student ID will be able to enter without identification.

Changing the guest's name: The purchaser is the only person who can authorize a name change on a Print-N-Go daily ticket. The purchaser must accompany the new "user" to the park and present the ticket at Guest Relations. The purchaser will be asked to show photo ID and credit card in order to make the switch.

Unauthorized use or duplication of Print-N-Go tickets is strictly prohibited and will result in revocation without refund and ejection of the person attempting to enter the park.

A ticket is a revocable license and may be confiscated with no refund of purchase price. Violation of park rules will result in expulsion.. A copy of park rules is available upon request. Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or in poor taste is prohibited. Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases or graphics are prohibited. While in the theme park (if applicable), shirts and footwear with soles must be worn at all times.

Only tickets obtained from Six Flags or offices authorized by Six Flags to sell/distribute tickets will be honored. Ticket not valid if reproduced in any manner. Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited (in California, violation of the Scalping Law, Penal Code Section 346, is punishable by fine up to $1,000 and imprisonment in the County Jail for up to 6 months).

Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including new rides) may not be open to the public. Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. Tube and other rentals, merchandise, food, games and arcades require additional fees.

The bearer of the ticket grants Six Flags the right to film/video/photograph the bearer on park property for any purpose without payment or consideration thereof. Six Flags assumes no responsibility for accident or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the park, rides and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the park.

SEASON PASSES

A season pass is for one person and may not be shared with others. Passes are valid on regular operating days and may not be used during private parties or select special events. Season passes may not be refunded, sold or transferred. Passes are only valid for the season printed on the voucher and unused vouchers may not be used the next year. Once delivered, lost or stolen season pass vouchers cannot be replaced. Prices, policies, operating dates/hours and availability of rides, shows and attractions are subject to change without notice.

To process your Print-N-Go season pass voucher, you will need to present a photo ID. Only young children without a student ID will be allowed to process without identification. Please print your Print-N-Go season pass voucher on white paper with black ink.

Changing the passholder's name: The purchaser is the only person who can authorize a name change on a Print-N-Go season pass voucher. The purchaser must accompany the new passholder to the park and present the season pass voucher at Guest Relations. The purchaser will be asked to show photo ID and credit card in order to make the switch. Once a season pass ID has been processed, the passholder's name cannot be changed.

Where may my season pass be used? Your pass may only be used at the park(s) listed in the season pass description. If your season pass is good at other parks, you must process your photo I.D. at your "home" park before it can be used at other locations. Season pass options, premium pass benefits and parking, if applicable, are only valid for the park of purchase.

Exchange the voucher at the park's season pass processing center to obtain an I.D. card. Your pass cannot be processed without this voucher. Season pass vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Protect the voucher as if it were cash. Your season pass is non-refundable and not for resale. All season pass vouchers not used during the current season are considered void. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are considered void if reproduced, altered or tampered with in any way. Vouchers obtained from sources other than Six Flags or offices authorized by Six Flags to sell tickets will not be honored.

Present your I.D. card each time you visit the park. Additional I.D. may be required. USE OF THE I.D. CARD BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON PICTURED OR VIOLATION OF PARK RULES WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION AND/OR REVOCATION OF YOUR SEASON PASS WITHOUT REFUND. A copy of park rules is available upon request. Six Flags reserves the right to deny admission and cancel this pass if the bearer violates park safety and security rules or if the bearer has been convicted of any crime of a type that could pose a threat to the safety of our guests. Please visit SixFlags.com for a list of park locations and operating hours. Operating dates, hours and prices are subject to change without notice. Children should be accompanied by parent or guardian. Park capacity and other circumstances may cause Six Flags to limit entry. Your season pass may be used only once each day. If you leave the park and plan to re-enter the same day, you must have your hand stamped at the exit gate. Your season pass is good for all rides and attractions except games, arcades and certain rides and attractions which state they require additional charges. Admission to certain special events and concerts may require an additional charge and may have limited capacity. Your season pass is not valid for private events. Due to ride maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including new rides) may not be open to the public. Rides subject to availability and/or height and weight restrictions.

The bearer of the season pass voucher grants Six Flags the right to film, videotape or photograph the bearer for any purpose whatsoever without any payment. Six Flags assumes no responsibility for accident or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the park, rides and amusements or entrance into or departure from the park. Please refer to SixFlags.com for specific season pass updates and policies for the park you will visit.

Why dont you buy the season pass, its $55 and you get a lot of free admission tickets. (1 from january to july) anotherone ffrom (august to december) and more..

http://www.SixFlags.com/national/tickets/seasonpass.aspx

soulflyfgm said: Why dont you buy the season pass, its $55 and you get a lot of free admission tickets. (1 from january to july) anotherone ffrom (august to december) and more..

http://www.SixFlags.com/national/tickets/seasonpass.aspx

Season passes are coming up 79.99 for me,(SFOT)I guess it depends on the park

4 pack season pass is 69.99 each for me (MA)

this is a very good deal for us
4 pack season - 84.99
for the chicago gurnee one...

vanillaicecream said: this is a very good deal for us
4 pack season - 84.99
for the chicago gurnee one...

those prices are per each season pass - 4 pass minimum.

this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

us said: this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

bingo. "thugs" runnning all over the place, getting in fights, yelling to each other in line, even though they're right next to each other, playing the basketball game all day long so they can win a stuffed animal for their "boo"...not sure why these parks attract their ilk

well, the season pass is $55.99 for me. The 4 one-day tickets are for $99. I am considering to buy two season passes for my wife and myself. which one do you think is a better deal?

The site is not loading up for me after I pick my park. Has anyone else gotten it to work?

very nice, thanks OP

I am wondering why most people don't buy the season which is cheaper than the 4 General Admission tickets?

So the general tickets enable you to go almost anywhere in Six Flags?

thanks!

RapaciousEbayer said: us said: this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

bingo. "thugs" runnning all over the place, getting in fights, yelling to each other in line, even though they're right next to each other, playing the basketball game all day long so they can win a stuffed animal for their "boo"...not sure why these parks attract their ilk

If you think you have it bad, come to the Six Flags in Jersey!

timothy86 said:

Sopranos wannabes hangout?

Damn... and the NJ one is the closest one to me.. anyone know what days the season pass friend tickets are valid? do they give them to you right away? i.e. can you buy the season pass and have your friends come in with you that day?

timothy86 said: RapaciousEbayer said: us said: this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

slycat said:
Sopranos wannabes hangout?

I think they are talking about gangstas (not gangsters). Proximity to major urban areas is probably a factor. I will be in D.C. this weekend with the family - and was considering SF America, but I think I will pass.

Just want to remind So Cal residents that you can get theme park tickets at UCLA CTO (Central Ticket Office) for cheap too. Six Flags used to be $22.50 per ticket, now it's $28. And no, you do not need a UCLA ID card. From what I remember, they do not take credit cards though.

http://www.tickets.ucla.edu/

Scroll down to the bottom left-hand side where it says "Other Tickets"

FYI Season passes are good for 18 parks, so if your buying them, buy them for a cheaper park. The only downfall is that you need to visit the "home" park once.

San Antonio Seems to be the least so far $54.99 for a 4 pack.

This works for me as I am just about halfway between New England and Jackson, NJ parks, but New England is $20.00 less for season tickets.

Season passes for Six Flags Theme Parks, La Ronde and The Great Escape can be used at these 18 parks after your ID is made at your "home" park:

La Ronde, Montreal
Six Flags America, Baltimore/Washington DC
Six Flags Darien Lake, Buffalo
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo (does not include Six Flags
Waterworld Concord)
Six Flags Elitch Gardens, Denver
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio
Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey
Six Flags Great America, Chicago
Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Louisville
Six Flags Magic Mountain, Los Angeles
Six Flags Mexico, Mexico City
Six Flags New England, Springfield, MA
Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta
Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington, between Dallas and Ft. Worth
Six Flags St. Louis
Six Flags Wild Safari, New Jersey
The Great Escape, Lake George, NY
Wild Waves & Enchanted Village, Seattle

Banginblaz said: FYI Season passes are good for 18 parks, so if your buying them, buy them for a cheaper park. The only downfall is that you need to visit the "home" park once.

is that 54.99 for 4, or each one when bought in 4?

Also can you buy parking for other than your home park?

john398 said: Banginblaz said: FYI Season passes are good for 18 parks, so if your buying them, buy them for a cheaper park. The only downfall is that you need to visit the "home" park once.

You're kidding right? Yeah, they sell season passes for $14 and single-day passes for more than $40.

not bad

hmm...not really worth it.

can some one pl. explain what is 'home park'? I live in MA but I would like to get my online pass from the chaepest park (SanAntonia TX). Can i use my season pass exclusively for MA??

NeedAgoodName said: can some one pl. explain what is 'home park'? I live in MA but I would like to get my online pass from the chaepest park (SanAntonia TX). Can i use my season pass exclusively for MA??About the only thing I know is that you need to go to your "home" park first to process the passes before you can use them at other parks. Also, certain offers are only good at your "home" park and not others.

Holy mother! Came out to be $125 for the 6flags magic mountain season pass here in CA.

Still bought it since I'm a lonely Otaku that needs to get out (while Disney land's season pass costs like $350, this is a deal!).

Mohjong said: Holy mother! Came out to be $125 for the 6flags magic mountain season pass here in CA.

Still bought it since I'm a lonely Otaku that needs to get out (while Disney land's season pass costs like $350, this is a deal!).

Magic Mountain is too far away for South OC residents. We will stick to Mickey and Peanut gangs.

Actually it is a good deal for 4 people to make sure they are getting a cheaper way in.

RapaciousEbayer said: us said: this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

As voracious readers, they've finished their Book-of-the-Month Club selections early, and need to kill some time before the next one arrives. I think you should be ashamed for dismissing their impassioned dialogues about plot, character development and symbolism as ignorant "yelling".

navelgaze said: RapaciousEbayer said: us said: this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

As voracious readers, they've finished their Book-of-the-Month Club selections early, and need to kill some time before the next one arrives. I think you should be ashamed for dismissing their impassioned dialogues about plot, character development and symbolism as ignorant "yelling".

touche.

I did not know the latest MIMS CD insert was eligible for BOTMC

This is why I'm hot, indeed.

whats worse is when its full of haughty old fogeys that whine about kids being in an amusement park. damn kids being loud and playing games! but youre right, why amusement parks attract kids is truly baffling!

john398 said: Banginblaz said: FYI Season passes are good for 18 parks, so if your buying them, buy them for a cheaper park. The only downfall is that you need to visit the "home" park once.

Jesus people, they would not sell a season ticket for cheaper than the price of a day pass unless it were towards the end of the season. That price is PER TICKET, notice if you change the number you are buying to above four and then try to go below four it will not let you.

sepulcher said: RapaciousEbayer said: us said: this would be nice. too bad the Six Flags in so california is overrun with wannabe gangsters and such. Definitely not a place for little kids anymore.

whats worse is when its full of haughty old fogeys that whine about kids being in an amusement park. damn kids being loud and playing games! but youre right, why amusement parks attract kids is truly baffling!

These weren't kids. 7 year olds having a good time is one thing. 24 year old neckbeard high school dropouts swearing and yelling, getting into fights, hitting each other over the head with the plastic flasks full of hennesey they snuck in is another. Ask anyone who works security at these parks.

You do have a point though - 7 year olds do share the same emotional/social comprehension as some of these 24 year olds, I suppose that explains why amusement parks attract them.

darn whippersnappers.

Six Flags in SC really went down the drain. They need to get rid of those punks like Disney does, otherwise i won't go there even if they pay me.

Thank you so much for posting this promo. I have a Chase card and have yet to receive any information regarding any of their offers. If it weren't for fatwallet postings I would never know that any of these special deals existed. I hate having to pay full price for something and then come to find out that in order to save some money all I needed to do was to go through a link or type in a code after the fact. Thank you again.
: )

scrock said: Six Flags in SC really went down the drain. They need to get rid of those punks like Disney does, otherwise i won't go there even if they pay me.

I think with the new owners they are really cleaning up things, of course its no fatasyland but they are doing the best to make it more family attractive and all the latest reviews I am reading it is working, like the ones on trip advisor here

If anyone's looking to go to Magic Mountain before 4/30/07, there are some cheap tickets on eBay. Not too long ago, I bought my tickets for $15 each...

Search Ebay for Magic Mtn Tix

[I think there's some FW Cash Back too...]

Skipping 20 Messages...
khayyam said: fyi, this still works. i used a chase card, but it seems that isn't required. if so, use your discover - get more 5% right now includes theme parks. just wish i'd realized that 2 days ago...

it seems to work for me - I can at least add to my cart. BTW: are these generally better than the B1G1F deals? I haven't been to SixFlags in the longest time. I remember paying no more than $25 though at the most.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014