• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Sanjoelo said: ShadowedBlade said: Anyone ever get the points?

Nothing here.

me either

davamond said: good info, OP! by reading tons of those 5-point emails they sent me regularly I only accumulated 1k~ish points so far. definitely need a big bump in my points credit.

Try shopping through them for Best Buy, Buy.com, and any other retailer that does not offer FatCash or only offers 1% Cash Back. If you spend $400 at Office Depot, you get 4,000 points (and you can do this once per day). That's the equivalent of 10 points per dollar and is much better $$ wise than getting Cash Back, as you usually only need 6750 points for a $50 gift card (so it's like getting $30 for the purchase, or 8% Cash Back). The rewards accumulate much faster that way.

I got the 1000 points the other day. THey are not available for redemption until July, but for free, what the heck.....

souperbait00 said: Sanjoelo said: ShadowedBlade said: Anyone ever get the points?

Nothing here.

me either

edit: cancel that just checked and I just got them

FINALLY, the points show that they will be available on 7/25.

My dad doesn't use this account much and to be honest I don't really use mypoints anymore either as they totally ripped me too many times. Then just when I get close to redemption they increase the pts necessary. Hopefully, next month we will finally have enough to cash it for a decent $50 gc. I noticed that they raised the HD one again. <sigh>

For those of you that DID receive the points, may I ask how long was the time from when you mailed in the paperwork to MyPoints to the time you got the points. I mailed in the paperwork requesting the points in late December 2006 and to date, nothing. I guess I should probably kiss this one off, huh? I didn't keep copies of any of the paperwork I sent in last December.

For those of you that are receiving the 1000 points, did you snail mail or fill out the online form? I did the online form, but don't have any points pending.

There is an online form? Back last December that wasn't an option. It was all done by snail mail. That is nice if there is an online form now. Can anyone post the link to the online form?

xicyx said: For those of you that are receiving the 1000 points, did you snail mail or fill out the online form? I did the online form, but don't have any points pending.

Wondering the same thing. I also did it online and still no pending points.

I did it online and got my points

MrVietnam said: There is an online form? Back last December that wasn't an option. It was all done by snail mail. That is nice if there is an online form now. Can anyone post the link to the online form?

The link is in the Quick Summary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014