• filter:
  • 149505152 53
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Chh30 worked for buying a new email addresses.

rated:
All these codes don't work anymore!! Namesilo doesn't have all the TLDs. I am hosting .com with Namesilo, but need another host for .ca and other TLDs.

rated:
Doesn't work as of Oct. 26th. '14

rated:
jsky0419 said:   Hi OP,

I noticed that all of these GoDaddy Promo Codes and offers on this post are extremely old.

Here are a set of new GoDaddy promo codes that are active along with the best offers that GoDaddy currently offers. These offers have a long shelf life and will not expire soon.

Feel free to update your original post above to reflect these current active codes with the best offers available if you like.
199Chh = $1.99.com for one, $9.99 additional .com

† Thanks so much for the listing. I just used the 199Chh code and it was $2.38 with all the fees . . . thanks. †Once it's all set, I can transfer it to NameSilo for $8.00 and get and extra year at the same time.

rated:
asr115 said:   
Thanks so much for the listing. I just used the 199Chh code and it was $2.38 with all the fees . . . thanks. †Once it's all set, I can transfer it to NameSilo for $8.00 and get and extra year at the same time.

† Was this code for renewal, new purchase or else?

rated:
I just received code 35ren414 for renewing my domain. It may work for others too. I got 34% off each year for the renewal. Good luck.

Leland

rated:
lgwhitlock said:   I just received code 35ren414 for renewing my domain. It may work for others too. I got 34% off each year for the renewal. Good luck.

Well, even with the 34% off you are paying more than what Namesilo is offering at standard price of $8.49
I just transferred 42 domains from GoDaddy to Namesilo and am very happy with the savings.

rated:
NOT working for renewals: gd4639 (only new products),
ALL of the "GoDaddy Coupons for $7.49 Domains" have expired: cjc695dom, cjc749chp, cjc749b010, cjc749b007, cjctld749, FED3, IAPtdom1, promo749, goox025afc, NEW3, MTECH412, poster412, parked749, yup3, gppt02c749, FED749

gdz713c does not work either.

I'm giving up and just going to transfer to another REG.

rated:
SuperSavingsGuy said:   .....I'm giving up and just going to transfer to another REG.

† try Namesilo.com, no coupons, no bargaining, no hassles, just everyday low prices and more features.† I already have transferred all my domains to them and am very happy.

rated:
Went for Namesilo as well, thx everyone!

rated:
I already transferred 2 domains (out of about 100) to Namesilo and will probably do the rest too.† Coupon code "godaddysucks" saves $1 on transfer.† They seem to beat GoDaddy on everything except the $1 new registrations that GoDaddy sometimes offers.

rated:
wow, GoDaddy is really doing bad lately. I received an email today saying New or Transfer domains for $1.99, when I clicked on the link it went to their website and I had a big banner at the top saying $1.49 for New domains and $9.99 for additional. So I entered two new domain names to buy and when I went to my Cart, both were listed as $9.99+0.18 ICANN.
I called GoDaddy Customer care and after emailing them the details and screen captures, removing adding and other stuff, being on-hold for 17min and on the phone for 35min, they said since I already have purchased a similar priced domain in the last 24 months then I can't get the same deal again, even though their email and web promotion didn't mention any such limitation! what a waste of time and effort!
I just went with NameSilo and registered the two domains for $8.49 each, PERIOD. I will never waste my time with GoDaddy again even for $0, my time is more valuable than their false advertisements.

rated:
jodancer said:   
jodancer said:   
sivatag said:   I just renewed a .com for $9.99 by letting it expire first. It expired on 5/29/14 and there is a 12 day renewal grace period with no penalty fees (which is $80). I turned off all auto-renewals per my post here on 1/13/14. Before expiration GoDaddy wanted $14.99 to renew and after it changed to $9.81 + 0.18 ICANN fee = $9.99. I will do this for my other domains as they expire and check out NameSilo in the meantime...
††
That's fine† for some domains but domains with content and or mails I couldn't do that as it means downtime as they are quick to change the DNS and† mails are lost. Not to mention if Googlebot visits at that time!!

††I have transferred a lot of live domains to namesilo and there is no loss of mails or downtime. namesilo keeps the current nameservers and does not change them so there is no reason for downtime.

I just want to update on my previous comment of 6/1/14: I should have added that I only did this expiration experiment with my parked domains-not ones with active web sites and email boxes. Anyways, after this one time of letting the domain expire and then getting the $9.99 renewal offer-it never happened again. When I let the next domains expire, GoDaddy would stubbornly only offer the full priced $14.99 renewal. Then, I tried the various renewal coupons mentioned here with no success at all.†

At that point, I decided to take the leap and transfer the expiring domains to NameSilo. This has turned out to be the best decision I made. The process was simple, as mentioned previously, and I was able to see my domains in NameSilo's roster within an hour. The transfer price was $8.39 each which is their normal everyday price. The interface is simple and clean with few frills and not busy at all. I can also make domains private for free. I feel comfortable with the service and am now gradually transferring all my domains as they expire. So far so good and will keep you posted.

rated:
ONJ said:   Can't get any of the renewal codes to work.† My domain expires today and it's the same price as last night. It's $9.62 + .18 = $9.80.† It says it's 35% off.† Seems some people got different prices for domain renewal.† Anybody get anything lower than $9.80?
††
Yes, go with NameSilo, their everyday prices (no need for coupons) is $8.39 that also includes free privacy.† Why waste time searching for Coupons when you can get it even cheaper!!† it will take you 5 min to transfer a domain.† I am doing that for each of my domains when they expire.

rated:
I stupidly fell for a 1.99 GD coupon offer. They will only ever work for new customers, once you log into your account NO COUPONS WILL WORK.
Total waste of time. Most of my domains have now been moved over to Namesilo and I'm very happy with them. I will not be trying any more with GoDaddy and once all my domains come up for renewal and have been transferred it will be good riddance to them. I have been a customer for many years and they are NOT interested in trying to keep loyal customers happy, they are only interested in ripping off new ones.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 149505152 53
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014