• filter:
  • 123 4 551
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
ThankYou
Have him push the domains to your account instead of you trying to take them from his account. Particularly if they're locked.

Give him your info and have him do the couple clicks I listed in my previous email. It'll send them to your account and then you can do whatever you want with them.[/Q said:

Thanks man...กกก, i already sent him an email with the info...

rated:
Thanks NolaGuy,

Your code list just saved me about $25.00 in renewal fees!

Long live FW!

rated:
Just got this one in the mail: 10% off on orders $40 or more:

"gdd1101c"

rated:
You don't want to transfer the domains you want to do a change of account. A domain name transfer implies a seperate registrar, while a change of account is used for one GoDaddy account to another. Have the person login to their account and select the domains they wish to move to you and then click the change of account icon which is right above the list of domains inside the "domain control center" he will enter you as the new administrative contact and you will recieve two codes by email. You will then login to your account and click the "accept domains" button from within the "pending account changes" folder from within the domain control center. You wont see which domains are pending until you click the button, but once you do click it you will see them and be prompted to enter the codes for each. The whole process can be done in 5-10 minutes as opposed to the week or more it can take for a domain transfer. Hopefully this will help....

Jay

rated:
Free Domain Names as long as you don't care that it is a .tk - but a good start for a beginner

rated:
I'm not trying to threadcrap or hijack!

But if you want really really cheap web hosting to go with that domain, I suggest signing up for the $5 per year plan from http://www.e-rice.net ....

I have a dozen domains hosted there and, while it is very basic in terms of features, it is all we have needed for all our sites.

By the way, I saved about $10 using one of the codes when renewing four domains today. Thanks groundctrl!

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
I second that, my domain is on erice!

AuctionHugh said: I'm not trying to threadcrap or hijack!

But if you want really really cheap web hosting to go with that domain, I suggest signing up for the $5 per year plan from http://www.e-rice.net ....

I have a dozen domains hosted there and, while it is very basic in terms of features, it is all we have needed for all our sites.

By the way, I saved about $10 using one of the codes when renewing four domains today. Thanks groundctrl!

rated:
just renewed my domain name......have to renew with erice next. I have had erice for 2 years...never had an issue....

edit....saved 2.00 by using the 10% off coupon thanks!!!!

rated:
This code, posted by NolaGuy, still worked for .com renewals this New Year's morning:
OYH3 - $6.95 for .COMs

rated:
cool

rated:
Sorry for the question in the deal thread, but I don't know if I should purchase a domain, because I know nothing about the concomitant costs of owning and managing a website.

Does this mean I can create and own a functioning website for about $10/yr if I am willing to get my hands a little dirty using some freeware? If that is so, then this is awesome, and I'm going to do it. If not, what else is required and approximately what does it cost?

rated:
jargo said: Sorry for the question in the deal thread, but I don't know if I should purchase a domain, because I know nothing about the concomitant costs of owning and managing a website.

Does this mean I can create and own a functioning website for about $10/yr if I am willing to get my hands a little dirty using some freeware? If that is so, then this is awesome, and I'm going to do it. If not, what else is required and approximately what does it cost?
You need a domain and hosting to put up a web site. GoDaddy does sell hosting, but this thread mostly discusses domain registration.

If your bandwidth and disk space needs are modest and your domain is not exotic, you can get hosting for $10/year at places other than GoDaddy. Search this forum for the word "hosting" for those deals. There are also free hosting solutions like Google Apps, but IMO those are not a good choice for beginners, since support offered for them is minimal.

rated:
Thanks!

I saved $10 in renewal purchases, too! Greeeeen!

rated:
Guys....

Got this info ... from my friend...

"GoDaddy Coupons New Year Offers"

You can check out this offer at this Godaddy Coupons Blogs

All this offer is expired at January, 31 2008

So ..hurry..!!!

rated:
m4512ur said: Guys....

So ..hurry..!!!

Thanks! I saved $10.00 on a $50.00 purchase.

rated:
Deleting my double post.

rated:
dukenightvision said: m4512ur said: Guys....

So ..hurry..!!!

You're welcome

rated:
m4512ur said: dukenightvision said: m4512ur said: Guys....

So ..hurry..!!!

You're welcome

Sweet coupon link! I got two $6.95 .com domains! Thanks, Michelle

rated:
You're welcome again..

rated:
I just had a new order that was 45 dollars and I used the coupon listed at the top BTPS7 - 20% any order of $50 or more

I made my order more then 50......then used coupon....then got rid of what made it more than 50 and the coupon stuck and I got 20% off everything

rated:
OYH3 worked for me. Thank you, what a savings that was!

rated:
Get 10% off your GoDaddy order use the code BETTY at checkout.
Get your .COM domain name for just $6.95 use the code BETTY1 at checkout.
Get $5 off any order of $30 or more use the code BETTY2 at checkout.

All valid in 2008!

rated:
Is there a code or discount for Domain renewals? Mine is due up next month.

ALSO,

Is it worth getting the Private (Unlisted) domain info option?

rated:
spydermonkey said: Is there a code or discount for Domain renewals? Mine is due up next month.Not specifically. You'll have to use one of the codes that works for % off anything.

Is it worth getting the Private (Unlisted) domain info option?It is if you want to avoid making your contact information public. It will also prevent you from getting those official looking "renewal notices" in the mail from other registrars that look like invoices.

If any of the contacts for the domain are your client, using the private option will prevent those third-party renewals from being sent there. That is desirable because if your client pays one of them, the payment would trigger a transfer of the domain to a slimy registrar.

rated:
New Codes/Updated 1/12/08:

All below Expire: On-going (N/A)
Coupon Codes:
cjcwinner - .COM Domain Transfers for $6.95/yr
cjcdeal - 15% off on orders of $75 or more
cjcdollar - $1 off Coupon
cjchost - 20% off Shared Hosting Plans
cjccoupon - 10% off Coupon

**************************************************************************************
All below Expire: 1/31/08
Coupon Codes:
cjcdeal12 - $6.95 .COMs, all years , include transfers
cjcdeal13 - 20% off on shared hosting
cjcdeal14 - $1 off anything
cjcdeal15 - $5 off $30+
cjcdeal16 - $10 off $50+
cjcdeal17 - $20 off $100+
cjcdeal18 - 15% off $75+
cjchea695 - $6.95 .COMs
cjchea10 - 10% off your order

rated:
richmcl said: Free Domain Names as long as you don't care that it is a .tk - but a good start for a beginner

Sounds good. So what's the catch ? Well for one thing you don't own your domain name, they do. If you pay them $6.95 you own it and some other crap too.

rated:
cysftbf said: I just had a new order that was 45 dollars and I used the coupon listed at the top BTPS7 - 20% any order of $50 or more

I made my order more then 50......then used coupon....then got rid of what made it more than 50 and the coupon stuck and I got 20% off everything

ha ha! no kidding, i'm going to try that.

rated:
BTPS7 dont work for me some reason

rated:
Just used OYH3, and it is working. Thanks OP!.

rated:
Here is my list of codes I use at GoDaddy. Collected from around the web and all verified by me.

10% off anything - LINUX
10% off anything - DUCKIE
Additional 20% off web hosting - TODD20 (this is a really good one)

If anyone has any others, please post.

rated:
cjchea695 worked for $2 off renewal, thanks OP

rated:
Just renewed $110 worth of .com domains for $85 using code OYH3. Thanks OP! It was only after I renewed them that I saw someone's post about 12% off with FatCash. Oh well, next time. Still a sweet deal. Plus, of course, I put it on my new CitiBank Cash Rewards MC that is paying me 5% on all purchases.

rated:
OP asked for any .INFO discounts:

.INFO renewals are currently on sale for $7.99/yr ($2 off). and new .INFO domain registrations are only $2.99/yr ($7 off). no coupon required. not sure on expiration dates, but here are some more...

.ORG sale $6.99/yr ($3 off)
.MOBI sale $7.99/yr ($7 off)
.TV sale $19.99/yr ($20 off)

FYI coupons don't generally work on "sale" items but FatCash does

rated:
cysftbf said: I just had a new order that was 45 dollars and I used the coupon listed at the top BTPS7 - 20% any order of $50 or more

I cant get that to work on domain renewals. What did you buy for $45?

rated:
pushback said: Just renewed $110 worth of .com domains for $85 using code OYH3. Thanks OP! It was only after I renewed them that I saw someone's post about 12% off with FatCash. Oh well, next time. Still a sweet deal. Plus, of course, I put it on my new CitiBank Cash Rewards MC that is paying me 5% on all purchases.

According to the CashBack page, you cant use coupons and get CashBack.

Anyone actually use both?

Use of coupons not found on the GoDaddy Merchant Page will void Cash Back.

rated:
$20 off a $75 order: glw010908

rated:
cjcdeal12 - $6.95 .COMs, all years , include transfers

This one worked for me this morning - and it works on renewals. Just a heads up.
Happy Bargain-Hunting!

rated:
GDBBREN8 allows price $7.50 for all domains included .NET & .ORG (maybe *Info and other)

for .Com-s better if use OYH3 or cjcdeal12 in seperate order.

rated:
DrummerJoe said: $20 off a $75 order: glw010908
this worked on new .com and transfers

THANKS

PS i think GoDaddy is the best out there for CS

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 551
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014