• filter:
  • 15 6 78952
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
BONUS SAVINGS: Once you have renewed your domain(s), TAKE 20%* OFF YOUR ORDER OF $75 OR MORE. Simply enter "gdbb72920" in your shopping cart or mention the offer code when you call (480) 505-8877

rated:
gdd5013g 25% off $75 or more, unknown expiration.

I have found that sometimes you can get a better coupon code to "take" as long as you find one that initially takes, and then change the coupon to the one you really want.

Also, unless you bulk transfer a lot of domains (50+), it pays more to enter the transfers individually so that you can use a coupon code. Make sure that they are not listed as "Bulk transfer" in your cart because if they are, the coupon won't apply.

rated:
doubtfire said: GoDaddy 30% off Domain Renewal code

Code: ZINE3
I haven't tried with new registration. I used it to renew my domains and saved a bunch. I don't know when it's expired.

Worked today on a single domain, multi year renewal. TYVM

rated:
so many codes ! giddy.

tried different coupons, first one bing ZINE3 which didnt work (perhaps expired?). finally settled on Aloha. that brought $114 down to $94. still savings, so no complaints.

my cart had renewals (most all with proxies) and one new proxy. so in my case, Aloha gave me the most saving. Thanks OP !

rated:
$14.99 SSL Certs - cjcssl14b2

rated:
anyone know any codes that will work for .info renewals?

rated:
Cool! This still works after a year. I just saved 12.00 dollars.

rated:
This seems to be a GoDaddy company and it has some better prices than GoDaddy.

Domains

The prices may change in your cart as you check out but if you call BEFORE you check out, they'll credit you back the difference.
Leave the items in your cart then call in and have them do the check you out and credit you back.

rated:
OYH3 just worked for me...thanks.

rated:
ZINE3 just worked on my renewal today. thanks op!

rated:
$6.95 .com's
Coupon Code: cjcdeal42
Expires: 4/30/08

rated:
thanks for the codes.
i have 3 domains in mind...i need 2 more in order to get the FREE Private Registration

rated:
one i use is WP20 for 20% off hosting

verified in april 2008

rated:
Anyone know of any codes that work on domain transfers?

rated:
zavodjenje said: GDBBREN8 allows price $7.50 for all domains included .NET & .ORG (maybe *Info and other)

for .Com-s better if use OYH3 or cjcdeal12 in seperate order.

I trying to purchase a first-time .net domain and nothing is working for me including this one. Right now my cart has this .net domain at $9.19 Anyone get ANY coupon to work for a .net new domain?

Thanks,
Lex

rated:
Thanks, used OYH2 ($5 of $30).

rated:
remember, WP20 for 20% off hosting

rated:
Deets said: Anyone know of any codes that work on domain transfers?

No luck trying coupons for multiple domain transfers here. I had to transfer a couple domains from bluerazor to GoDaddy and saw that if you transferred 5, you got the free private registration. So I went through and found all my domains that were expiring by the end of the year. I first did the bulk transfer, but no coupons would take. I Saw the success of these guys and tried the coupons they tried:

OrlandoTiger said: BONUS SAVINGS: Once you have renewed your domain(s), TAKE 20%* OFF YOUR ORDER OF $75 OR MORE. Simply enter "gdbb72920" in your shopping cart or mention the offer code when you call (480) 505-8877

nooonan said: ZINE3 just worked on my renewal today. thanks op!

I even followed the advice here:
runderwo said: gdd5013g 25% off $75 or more, unknown expiration.

I have found that sometimes you can get a better coupon code to "take" as long as you find one that initially takes, and then change the coupon to the one you really want.

Also, unless you bulk transfer a lot of domains (50+), it pays more to enter the transfers individually so that you can use a coupon code. Make sure that they are not listed as "Bulk transfer" in your cart because if they are, the coupon won't apply.

I had first put in all 7 of my domains as a bulk transfer, then I emptied my cart and put them in 1 by 1. The coupons just wouldn't do anything (I wasn't getting an error back or anything, just nothing happened).

So all in all, I got free private registration (yeay!), but it was a $100 tab w/ no coupon with each domain being transferred for 2 years.

rated:
srizvi1 said: ... I had first put in all 7 of my domains as a bulk transfer, then I emptied my cart and put them in 1 by 1. The coupons just wouldn't do anything (I wasn't getting an error back or anything, just nothing happened).
That's GoDoddy for you. As far as I'm concerned every code for them is YMMV.

rated:
One thing they do when you register with them is after a few months, they say you have to verify your ICANN info. This is a load of crap. Once you do it you also may restrict reselling of your name for 60 days. They are great for registering stuff & I do it with them but be aware they have tricks up their sleeves.

rated:
what is host?
what is this domain register? is it sort of like an ownership to a website name...ie yahoo.com?
is this a one time permanent cost for a domain registration? or is it yearly?

Who is handling this sort of transaction? is this out of thin air? is domain registration like a patent of trademark?

rated:
I just got another coupon: gdp0419ab

Get $20 off an order of $100 at GoDaddy.com

"This special offer expires Sunday, April 27, 2008 at midnight (Pacific Time), so start shopping today! Order now at GoDaddy.com or call 1-480-505-8821. Be sure to use source code gdp0419ab to get your special savings."

rated:
This special offer expires Sunday, May 11, 2008 at midnight (Pacific Time), so start shopping now! Use source code gdp0422v to get 20% OFF* your order of $75 or more when you order online at GoDaddy.com or by phone at 1-480-505-8821.

rated:
I just renewed 1 domain and bought another from GD. Yeah, I use them but man, I hate these bastiges. I had an email good for a discount thru the end of April. When I went to the site the domain prices were ALREADY discounted to 6.99/yr. I also selected an SSL certificate. The total was $94. I put in the email discount code I had and the price dropped all the way down to $88. Yippee. So I took out the SSL cert because I don't really need it right away, and the price went down to $62. For the domain I was renewing the first yr renewal was 1.99 until I removed the SSL and it shot back up to 6.99.

They play fast and loose with their discounts and their entire pricing structure reminds me of a con man's bait and switch game. I paid them anyway, but I really hate them. They pulled the same thing on me when I renewed a couple of years ago. This time I didn't wait until the last minute, however, so all in all I got a better deal than I did back then. Did I mention how much I hate NoDaddy?

EDIT: After you place an order they present you with a screen of special offers that are good only right there and then. An SSL cert for $22! I sprung for that with one of the 10% off codes and got it for $20. $10 less than the full price they wanted to charge me in the initial offer. So I paid $5 extra for the domain but saved $10 on the ssl cert. That's why I hate them. They never lay all their cards on the table and every time you buy from them you feel like you're in a poker game where 1 wrong move is gonna cost you.

rated:
ZINE3 worked fine for my renewals today. Thanks

rated:
BTPS7 worked today for a new domain/hosting package. Was actually 20% off 25, so YMMV with exchange rates

rated:
goyal4247 said: ZINE3 worked fine for my renewals today. Thanks

Indeed.

Just saved me a few bucks on renewal.

Thank you!

rated:
goyal4247 said: ZINE3 worked fine for my renewals today. Thanks

Me, too; multiple single-year renewals.

Thanks!

rated:
srizvi1 said: No luck trying coupons for multiple domain transfers here. I had to transfer a couple domains from bluerazor to GoDaddy and saw that if you transferred 5, you got the free private registration. So I went through and found all my domains that were expiring by the end of the year. I first did the bulk transfer, but no coupons would take. I Saw the success of these guys and tried the coupons they tried:
<snip>
I had first put in all 7 of my domains as a bulk transfer, then I emptied my cart and put them in 1 by 1. The coupons just wouldn't do anything (I wasn't getting an error back or anything, just nothing happened).

So all in all, I got free private registration (yeay!), but it was a $100 tab w/ no coupon with each domain being transferred for 2 years.

Same thing here. I tried to set up bulk transfer of 10 domains from NetSol tonight and no coupons took. I guess $6.99 each with free private registration is still a nice deal.

rated:
zine3 worked for me. Got a $6.99 .com domain.
It was a new domain added to my existing customer account.

rated:
What? I don't understand. What are you guys talking about? What's a domain? Wth?

CRAZY!!!

rated:
=====================================================================================
Help us celebrate Danica's historic win with 15% OFF $75!**
=====================================================================================

It's been a few weeks, but we're still celebrating a truly historic
moment in racing. On April 20, IndyCar(R) Series Star and Go Daddy Girl
Danica Patrick became the first woman EVER to win an Indy(R) car race --
and we couldn't be more proud. So to celebrate, we're giving you 15%
OFF any order of $75 or more.**

Enjoy these savings on any of our most popular products: domain names,
site builders, SSL certificates, eCommerce solutions and more. Just
load up your cart to SAVE 15% on your order of $75 or more.** Visit
GoDaddy.com
(https://www.GoDaddy.com/gdshop/registrar/search.asp?isc=gdp0515c) or call 1-480-505-8821 today and use source code gdp0515c.

rated:
Superb Offer with SPRING-Discount you find at http://www.Unlimited-Domainhosting.com

rated:
I just used cjcdeal52 to get $6.95/year .COM registrations. Note: This was a new address, not a renewal.

$6.95/year is essentially 30% off.

This code is supposed to expire on 5/31/2008.

rated:
So it looks like GoDaddy is essentially offering very similar codes to various affiliates (duh). I got confused as to which coupon I should use when, and came up with the following list, using Bottle as the main code:

For dot-com domains, you should always use Bottle3, that gives you a 6.95 domains (a 30% discount) for each domain you register/renew.

For all purchases other than dot-com domain names use the following:

Spending less than $30?? Use Bottle1 to save 10% off your order.

Spending more than $30 but less than $50?? Use Bottle2 to save an additional $5 of any order $30 or more.

Spending more than $50 but less than $75?? Use Bottle1 again to save 10% off

Spending between $75 and $100?? Use Bottle4. This will help you save an additional 20% off an order $75 or more.

And if you are a big spender and spending more than $100 worth of GoDaddy stuff, then you'll definitely need Bottle25. This saves you TOTAL of 25% off any order $100 or more, without limit. This last one has an expiration date of June 15, 2008, all the others are evergreen as far as I know.

I haven't been able to find a code that will get you more than 25% off (except for the 6.95 .com domains and the various uber cheapo and not-very-useful .biz .info etc domains. Does anybody have one? I need to renew a bunch of stuff, and I already use GD, so....

rated:
GoDaddy Savings Codes.. that work!
MP1 - save an additional 10% on any order.
MP2 - save an additional $5 off any order of $30 or more.
MP3 - get your .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year.

rated:
Is the basic $4/month hosting plan good enough for a personal site with very low traffic?

Is it safe to assume that this is a great deal considering that it is from an established provider?

rated:
thanks for the codes -
zine3 & mp3 working great on renewals

rated:
I posted a link to this: this guy's blog who keeps up with godaddy codes in the quick summary. I was originally just going to rip the codes and post them there but apparently he keeps up with them. Thats particularly awesome since they are constantly changing and half the time the codes posted here don't work.

rated:
cjchost20 20% off

cjcdeal 15% any order of $75 or more

cjctenoff $10 off a $50 purchase

cjcsave $5 off a $30 purchase

cjc20off75 $20 any order of $75 or more

cjc695dom $6.95 .com registration

GoDaddy promo codes and coupon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 78952
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014