rated:
joeyy said: cjchost20 20% off

cjcdeal 15% any order of $75 or more

cjctenoff $10 off a $50 purchase

cjcsave $5 off a $30 purchase

cjc20off75 $20 any order of $75 or more

cjc695dom $6.95 .com registration

GoDaddy promo codes and coupon

slick move on the affiliate link there..http://www.good-web-hosting.com/GoDaddy.com....

rated:
Thanks groundctrl,
I used OYH3 yesterday (May 24th, 2008) and saved a bundle renewing my domain up 'till 2017.

rated:
i just signed up with GoDaddy and found it extremely useless for CGI/Perl. I took the basic linux plan, btw. Anyone had experience with CGI/Perl in GoDaddy? I might just have to jump into this whole php stuff now.

rated:
ChanceUSC said: I posted a link to this: this guy's blog who keeps up with godaddy codes in the quick summary. I was originally just going to rip the codes and post them there but apparently he keeps up with them. Thats particularly awesome since they are constantly changing and half the time the codes posted here don't work.

Yup, some extremely good codes here. Thanks!

rated:
I just used chill2, I came here just before I clicked to pay...easiest five bucks ever...thanks

rated:
The best GoDaddy coupon site I've seen thus far is http://www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com if for no other reason than it is interactive, and you can see just how successful Users have been using any one code. Enjoy.

TYTBUDGET

rated:
JimboUS said: This seems to be a GoDaddy company and it has some better prices than GoDaddy.
http://www.ix-one.com

Paypal only.

TYTBUDGET

rated:
GDBBREN8 - 25% off .COM and .NET renewals ($9.99/year is reduced to $7.50/year).

rated:
I tested gdbb776 today, and it's taking 25% off .COM and .NET renewals ($9.99/year is reduced to $7.50/year).

rated:
GoDaddy just shut off one of my domains because of a faulty spam alert. one of my sites was down all day as they took their sweet time to reinstate it.

the only contact I got was an email stating they were shutting off my site that day.

I dont think any other registrar does this.

rated:
riznick said: GoDaddy just shut off one of my domains because of a faulty spam alert. one of my sites was down all day as they took their sweet time to reinstate it.

the only contact I got was an email stating they were shutting off my site that day.

Faulty spam alert? What does that mean? That you were (thought to be) sending spam from an e-mail address tied to your domain name?

rated:
This weekend only! All our most popular products are on sale domain names, Web site builders, hosting, email accounts, and more. Just order at least $75 between now and Sunday, June 8, and we'll take 20% off the price!*

Save on all you need to get on the Web! Whether for eCommerce or fun, GoDaddy.com has what you need to succeed on the Internet all backed by round-the-clock service that's second to none.

Not sure where to start? Let our Product Advisor put you on track!
Then take 20% off your order of $75 or more.*

This special offer ends Sunday, June 8, 2008 at midnight (U.S. Pacific Time), so don't wait -- shop online at GoDaddy.com or call 1-480-505-8821 now! To get your 20%* discount, simply enter source code gdp0609aa in your shopping cart, or mention the code when you call.

rated:
birdwax said: riznick said: GoDaddy just shut off one of my domains because of a faulty spam alert. one of my sites was down all day as they took their sweet time to reinstate it.

Faulty spam alert? What does that mean? That you were (thought to be) sending spam from an e-mail address tied to your domain name?

Correct.

Site and email are hosted elsewhere. The spam alert was from a spoofed address. GoDaddy didnt waste any time in shutting down the domain without any proof. Furthermore, it is none of their business.

rated:
MY FAVOURITE CODE:

WP20 - 20% OFF A YEAR OF HOSTING. WORKS ON TOP OF OTHER LENGTH-BASED DISCOUNTS

rated:
(Got this from Go Daddy's newsletter)(6/10/08)

.COM names - now 30% OFF, reg $9.99 now $6.99 w/promo code.

This special 30% OFF* sale expires June 30, 2008, simply enter code gdp0611b in your shopping cart, or mention the code when you call.

rated:
Just used goxtgi200c to renew .com for $6.85

rated:
tsuma said: Just used goxtgi200c to renew .com for $6.85
Thank you, tsuma! I just used it successfully for multiple renewals.

rated:
I just got a FREE .com domain from http://www.SJPrimeHost.com/ with 1 year hosting for only $6.99/mo and 10% off (Code: 50CN10)

Looks like GoDaddy site with promotional rates Works for me...

SPECIAL OFFER! Free .COM with the purchase of any 12 months or more Shared Hosting plan!

Other codes:
100CN15
15% discount off any order $100 or more

50CN10
10% discount off any order $50 or more

5NC25
5% discounts off any order $25 or more

FYI: You can pay any way you want

rated:
TYTBUDGET said: The best GoDaddy coupon site I've seen thus far is http://www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com if for no other reason than it is interactive, and you can see just how successful Users have been using any one code. Enjoy.

TYTBUDGET

Thanks for this. I just wanted to buy a new name, but I really wanted to keep Privacy on also. So I saw in a few other posts that I could get a domain for $6.99 with a coupon (saving $3), but when I went to your link, I saw this:

Code: cjcprivate
Discount: gives free private reg when you register a domain. I think you have to add the private reg to the order then type in the code to get it free. only for certain tlds.
Stats: 33% success rate Coupon voting trend
Did this coupon work for you?
Add comment

So I went with that and saved the amount of the private registration which would have been $6.99 a year, but with the coupon, I got it for free.

I posted a few pages back on my earlier rounds with doing the private registrations:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/725207/m12179631/#m12179631

Thanks for the feedback michaelkenyon & DerProfi.

I now have 11 domains with Go Daddy now and 2 with blue razor. Only 1 of my domains doesn't have the private registration. I usually jump back and forth, doing the bulk transfer to get free privacy; however, I didn't see the option at all on bluerazor now. So come 2/2009, when I have to renew this one domain on GoDaddy, I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do.

With BlueRazor no longer seeming to have free Private Registration for 3 or more domain transfers, I wonder if I should even keep it around anymore. I only have 2 domains on there and have to pay a yearly fee for that.

Anyways, I updated the success rate of this coupon. So for anyone who cares about privacy, perhaps this is the better deal?

rated:
srizvi1 said: Thanks for this. I just wanted to buy a new name, but I really wanted to keep Privacy on also. So I saw in a few other posts that I could get a domain for $6.99 with a coupon (saving $3), but when I went to your link, I saw this: Code: cjcprivate
srizvi1, you're very welcome and I've been meaning to ask someone this:
Has anyone attempted cjcprivate on a multiple-year COM renewal? Does it apply to all years or just one?

TYTBUDGET

rated:
gdp0627h
EXP. 6/30
30% off .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .US or .NAME

TYTBUDGET

rated:
TYTBUDGET said: gdp0627h
EXP. 6/30
30% off .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .US or .NAME

TYTBUDGET

thanks! just used it to renew my domain for 5 years

rated:
TYTBUDGET said: srizvi1 said: Thanks for this. I just wanted to buy a new name, but I really wanted to keep Privacy on also. So I saw in a few other posts that I could get a domain for $6.99 with a coupon (saving $3), but when I went to your link, I saw this: Code: cjcprivate
srizvi1, you're very welcome and I've been meaning to ask someone this:
Has anyone attempted cjcprivate on a multiple-year COM renewal? Does it apply to all years or just one?

TYTBUDGET

The new domain I purchased was for 2 years, not 1 year and the free private registration applied for both years. Not sure how it would work for renewal though.

rated:
1&1 offers free private registration and domains for $6.99. Might be worth checking into for those wanting free private registration.

rated:
gdp0627h worked for my renewals. Save nearly $100 on a bulk domain renewal...

rated:
Hmm.. Maybe I should transfer the current 2 domains I have on BlueRazor and the 1 domain I have on GoDaddy that doesn't have private to 1&1 then. And get rid of the BlueRazor account. It costs me $10 a year I think.

rated:
BetterDays said: 1&1 offers free private registration and domains for $6.99. Might be worth checking into for those wanting free private registration.
I think a better choice is NAME.COM especially for any site even remotely controversial. Not that any of mine are.

Free privacy; 5.99; and unless I miss my mark, this baby is destined to be bought by GOOGLE (something 1&1 can dream of lol). Ah, visions of search engine priority? At a minimum, the big ^ to GoDaddy for closing down so many sites heh heh.

TYTBUDGET

rated:
TYTBUDGET said: BetterDays said: 1&1 offers free private registration and domains for $6.99. Might be worth checking into for those wanting free private registration.
I think a better choice is NAME.COM especially for any site even remotely controversial. Not that any of mine are.

Free privacy; 5.99; and unless I miss my mark, this baby is destined to be bought by GOOGLE (something 1&1 can dream of lol). Ah, visions of search engine priority? At a minimum, the big ^ to GoDaddy for closing down so many sites heh heh.

TYTBUDGET

Thanks for this suggestion. I just went ahead and started two new domains on name.com (I'm planning on making the same folder point to both so when you visit domainname1.com and domainname2.com, it's the same site). So $5.99 including privacy - how can I check to make sure the privacy kicked in?

If everything goes good with this, then I'll transfer my 2 current bluerazor domains to name.com, and then transfer that one domain I have with GoDaddy.com that doesn't have privacy on. I'll kill my bluerazor.com account then and probably move these back to GoDaddy in the near future just so I can have everything in 1 place (Or maybe I should save a $1 and slowly get all my domains here, letting go of GoDaddy).

rated:
Just used
CJCONEOFF
successfully for getting a discount of 1$ for transactions below 10$

rated:
gdp0627h worked great for me. Saved quite a bit when renewing my .com, .net, .biz and .us domains.

rated:
srizvi1 said: I'll kill my bluerazor.com account then and probably move these back to GoDaddy in the near future just so I can have everything in 1 place (Or maybe I should save a $1 and slowly get all my domains here, letting go of GoDaddy).
HOT TIP:
Before transferring out of NODADDY, be sure to take advantage of their powerful DATE CONSOLIDATION feature. It's absolutely fantastic, and the only drawback is that it won't work with .ORG (or .CO.UK iterations, of which I have 2, believe it or not).

You can only consolidate in the month you are performing the consolidation so if you wanted your expiration dates to all fall on the same day in, say, JANUARY, you'll have to wait until JANUARY to perform this piece of housekeeping. Put another way, we're in JUNE now: All of JUNE is available for consolidation.

This will immediately trigger the 60-day Registrar Lock, so be aware that you won't be able to get that baby out of Nodaddy for another two months after you make the consolidation.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Consolidation is done through the Domain Manager panel. Go into your Domain Manager and check the domains you want to consolidate (remember you can't do .ORG or .CO.UK, and possibly others). Your .COM and .NETs will fly.

Once you've checked the domains you want to consolidate, mouse over the RENEWAL button and you'll see an option to CONSOLIDATE. Once in, the drop down box for the month you're in will appear and you can pick your date. It goes into effect immediately.

The cost is done on a PRO-RATED basis, and best of all you can use coupons to get the price even lower. Hunt down a %-based one so that it will apply to BOTH your .COM and .NET iterations. Wait the additional 60 days for the Registrar unlock . . . and now you've got synchronized renewal dates that transfer seamlessly over to NAME.COM so you only have ONE DATE to monitor for all of your renewals.

TYTBUDGET

rated:
papillon333 said: gdp0627h worked great for me. Saved quite a bit when renewing my .com, .net, .biz and .us domains.

gdp0627h still working as of this morning. Used it for a 2 year .org registration.

rated:
tsuma said: Just used goxtgi200c to renew .com for $6.85
Just used. THANKS!

I just wish you could also get a discount on the 8.99 yearly Private Registration

rated:
thanks for the info!

rated:
goxtgi200c worked for me this morning for a 2 year .com registration. Thanks!

rated:
magicanswers said: papillon333 said: gdp0627h worked great for me. Saved quite a bit when renewing my .com, .net, .biz and .us domains.

gdp0627h still working as of this morning. Used it for a 2 year .org registration.

and again this morning for another 2 year .org

still working.

rated:
Anyone have any coupons that work in conjunction w/ Discount Domain Club?
I have a discount domain club membership and none of these coupons seem to work w/ it, and I am in the process of making a big purchase:
22 .COM Bulk Domain Name Renewal @ $6.85 a piece = $155.10*
4 .NET Bulk Domain Name Renewal @ $6.99 a piece = $28.76*
2 .US Bulk Domain Name Renewal @ $6.99 a piece = $13.98*
3 .ORG Bulk Domain Name Renewal @ $6.99 a piece = $21.57*
5 Private Registration Services - Renewal @ $8.99 a piece = $44.95*
*DOMAIN NAME includes 20 cent ICANN fee per domain name per year
TOTAL: $264.36

Any help on this?

rated:
BassKozz said: Any help on this?
Use another registrar. Then cancel your DDClub because it's worthless.

TYTBUDGET

rated:
TYTBUDGET said: BassKozz said: Any help on this?
Use another registrar.

Any suggestions?

rated:
BassKozz said: Any suggestions?
LOOK UP.

TYTBUDGET

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 891052
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014