• filter:
  • 12 3 4552
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
abhisurf said: Which codes are still working and which ones are dead? Moderator / OP / Someone please update thread?

hey, i just updated it with new codes:

OYH3 - $6.95 on ANY .com
OYH1 - 10% off anything
BTPS7 - 20% off $50 or more
BTPS20 - 25% off $100 or more

rated:
emma2 code still works, just saved 20%.

rated:
don't you get $1.99 domains if you buy the $2.80/mo 3-yr web hosting package?

rated:
$6.95 .COM's (includes Renewals)

cjc695dom expires 9/30/2007

Used it tonight on a renewal with no problems

rated:
Are $20 off $75 codes a thing of the past?
Used to see them up to a few months ago...

rated:
I'll try get hold of some higher value coupons and get them posted

rated:
Just got a new catalog in the mail today.

Use Catalog6 to get $20 off $75 purchase. I'm not sure when it expires. Enjoy!


Edit: And here are a few more I just discovered:

Catalog1 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog2 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog3 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog4 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog5 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog6 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog7 - Save 25% on your order of $75 or more.
Catalog8 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog9 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.

rated:
gdm0922 is 2 .net domains for $10 ! it expires on September 25th.

rated:
Does anyone have any codes for more than 15% off for .org renewals? I know there's a lot of $6.95 deals for .com's but unfortunately, I don't have that.

rated:
I'll try put some coupons up for .org discounts.

Check back to http://godaddycoupon.blogspot.com in a few days

rated:
Try this one:

$5 off any order of $30 or more: cjcdeal75
(includes .com, .net, .org registrations & renewals)

And thanks: downforce just worked for me, too

rated:
sepul2rax said:
Catalog1 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog2 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog3 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog4 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog5 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog6 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog7 - Save 25% on your order of $75 or more.
Catalog8 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.
Catalog9 - Save $20 off your order of $75 or more.


Thanks for this. I just used Catalog7 -- saved $54 on Sept 26, 2007.

rated:
and to add on the list pod59 works well for 10% off hosting and sometimes blu59 works on everything else but not sure how that all works.

rated:
Some more added today:

GoDaddy Coupons

rated:
CATALOG1 - $20 off any $75 order

not sure when it expires though!

rated:
well, these are codes from one of their rellers domainz4less, if they help, definitely working on domainz4less site not sure if will work on GoDaddy.

100CN15 15% discount off any order $100 or more
50CN10 10% discount off any order $50 or more
5NC25 5% discounts on orders $25 and over

rated:
I just used CATALOG7 to save 25% off my order over $75 and the discount shows up as 0.... What's going on? Obviously the promo code is being acknowledged, but y does it say 0?

rated:
I tried "YOMAMA" as a code but that's for me to know and for you to find out

rated:
Here are some latest coupon codes: Godaddy Coupon Codes even this registrar gave her an exclusive coupon code that can be found here

rated:
I need to get a website domain, something like www.myname.com
But i see a lots of other products in GoDaddy.com. i am so confused. so what do i need?

rated:
deleted

rated:
NonameNonumber said: Here are some latest coupon codes: Godaddy Coupon Codes even this registrar gave her an exclusive coupon code that can be found here

Can't get your links to work.

rated:
you can check directly here: www.googlelady.com/510/GoDaddy-coupon-codes-2/

rated:
GoDaddy Cash Back details suggest that Fatwallet will give $37.50 Cash Back for a 12 month Economy Shared Hosting Plan. The 12 month economy plan is $43.05 making it $5.55 hosting for 12 months. Has anyone tried this? Sounds like a great deal.

rated:
NonameNonumber said: Here are some latest coupon codes: Godaddy Coupon Codes even this registrar gave her an exclusive coupon code that can be found here

sweet, thanks!

rated:
ryghtbrain said: GoDaddy Cash Back details suggest that Fatwallet will give $37.50 Cash Back for a 12 month Economy Shared Hosting Plan. The 12 month economy plan is $43.05 making it $5.55 hosting for 12 months. Has anyone tried this? Sounds like a great deal.

I have been fighting with GoDaddy & FatWallet to get my FatCash that is owed to me. I even have the Click History with my order # in it and nothing! GoDaddy owes me $62.50 and by the looks of it other FatWalleters have been screwed too.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/retailerratings/displaystore.php?storeid=1270#comments

rated:
My friend told me about this one today, it expires on the 21st of December FYI.

BTPS20 - 25% off any order of $100 or more.

rated:
Here's some updated codes as of 11/30/07:

OYH1 - 10% off anything
OYH2 - $5 off a $30 purchase
OYH3 - $6.95 for .COMs
Todd -10% off anything

cjcdeal105 - Save $5 off a $30
cjcdeal106 - Save $10 off a $50
cjcdeal107 - Save $20 off a $100

Expires: 12/5/07
cjcdeal112 - $6.95 .COMs
cjcdeal115 - Save $5 off a $30+
cjcdeal116 - Save $10 off a $50+
cjcdeal117 - Save $20 off a $100+
cjcdeal118- Save 15% off $75+

rated:
NolaGuy said: Here's some updated codes as of 11/30/07:

cjcdeal112 - $6.95 .COMs


Thanks. Just saved about $11 renewing some domains

rated:
Please need some help...

Well, im not sure this is the right place to ask...anyway...

The problem is... I have to transfer 3 domain names (.com/.org/.net) from GoDaddy. These domains are actually workning and are registered by someone who is willing to transfer the domains to me. Id like to get these domains togheter with the hosting plan on GoDaddy, but it seems its not possible to transfer the same host (GoDaddy).

I was thinking to create a new account on GoDaddy for the hosting and transfer the domains to another server temporarily and then transfer the domains back to GoDaddy.

What do you guys suggest?

rated:
PriaM said: Id like to get these domains togheter with the hosting plan on GoDaddy, but it seems its not possible to transfer the same host (GoDaddy).It's not clear from your post what the problem is. Is it that you're unable to purchase a hosting plan for the transferring domain in the same purchase that you do the transfer? If so, I recommend you wait to purchase the hosting after the transfer is complete.

rated:
PriaM said: Please need some help...

Well, im not sure this is the right place to ask...anyway...

The problem is... I have to transfer 3 domain names (.com/.org/.net) from GoDaddy. These domains are actually workning and are registered by someone who is willing to transfer the domains to me. Id like to get these domains togheter with the hosting plan on GoDaddy, but it seems its not possible to transfer the same host (GoDaddy).

I was thinking to create a new account on GoDaddy for the hosting and transfer the domains to another server temporarily and then transfer the domains back to GoDaddy.

What do you guys suggest?


Your question is (or questionS are) not clear, but if you're trying to simply transfer a GoDaddy domain from one GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account, you just give the current owner your name, email address, contact phone# that are associated with your GoDaddy account.

Then the ownder of the domains will select the domains the click "account change". They put in your information and then initiate the push. You'll get an email or something to confirm, but otherwise it should be just that easy. You better make sure you give them the right info though, otherwise somebody else might end up with those domains. No typos on your email address!

rated:
First let me say that I've been using daddy for 5 years. I'm going to get more domains but I was reading some of the forums and a lot of people are upset at daddy for "hijacking" their parked domains. Basically daddy says they have violated the rules and take over their domains. So I think for an extra $3/year, I'm going with yahoo.

rated:
search in google for 1.99$ domain yahoo.... nad you cna get a yahoo domain for 1.99$ for the first yar

rated:
deleted03311 said: First let me say that I've been using daddy for 5 years. I'm going to get more domains but I was reading some of the forums and a lot of people are upset at daddy for "hijacking" their parked domains. Basically daddy says they have violated the rules and take over their domains. So I think for an extra $3/year, I'm going with yahoo.

I've had Yahoo for over 5 years and have been very happy with them. Also, if anyone here is starting a small business, Yahoo offers a small business package so you can have yourbusinessname.com that comes with several email addresses (don't recall how many), and doesn't have Yahoo advertising on your outgoing business e-mail. It includes web hosting and Yahoo has a pretty good selection of templates to get you up and running with a professional looking site. Cost is $11.95 a month.

rated:
notrick said: search in google for 1.99$ domain yahoo.... nad you cna get a yahoo domain for 1.99$ for the first yar

Thanks man!!! You rock.

rated:
bighitter said:

I've had Yahoo for over 5 years and have been very happy with them. Also, if anyone here is starting a small business, Yahoo offers a small business package so you can have yourbusinessname.com that comes with several email addresses (don't recall how many), and doesn't have Yahoo advertising on your outgoing business e-mail. It includes web hosting and Yahoo has a pretty good selection of templates to get you up and running with a professional looking site. Cost is $11.95 a month.


For $11.95 a month what fo you get? It better be a whole lot.

Basic hosting most places is $4 a month and a domain name is $10 a year/84 cents a month. So for under $5 a month you can be hosted with the domain name of your choice. Templates aren't a big deal if you know a little HTML code (there's free web design and FTP software too) and email accounts for your dot com are usually free with the hosting or domain name registration.

I know GoDaddy and everyone else wants to sell extras, but you usually don't need them, especially for basic websites.

rated:
First thanks for your help, and this is the whole problem:

A friend of mine asked someone to build her website,... and the guy who did the website, bought the 3 domain names and the hosting plan on GoDaddy.

Now she wants me to manage her website, but this guy doesnt want to give out the account information (login/pass).I dont know why...

He finally sent me the website backup and said he was gonna transfer the domain names once he had recieved the request.

So I was planning on creating a new account on GoDaddy for the hosting, upload the website, and then transfer the domain names to the same. the problem is when i try to buy the domain transfer, it says its unavailable due to one of the following reasons:

-You may not be able to transfer the domain if it is locked with your current registrar.
-you already registered it with us.
-the name includes profanity, or it's privately registered.


For that reason i think ill need to transfer those domains to another host first...and finally take them back to the new account.

Is there another way to simplify this transfer?.....Or what do i do next?

I hope this helps explain it better...

rated:
PriaM said: First thanks for your help, and this is the whole problem:

A friend of mine asked someone to build her website,... and the guy who did the website, bought the 3 domain names and the hosting plan on GoDaddy.

Now she wants me to manage her website, but this guy doesnt want to give out the account information (login/pass).I dont know why...

He finally sent me the website backup and said he was gonna transfer the domain names once he had recieved the request.

So I was planning on creating a new account on GoDaddy for the hosting, upload the website, and then transfer the domain names to the same. the problem is when i try to buy the domain transfer, it says its unavailable due to one of the following reasons:

-You may not be able to transfer the domain if it is locked with your current registrar.
-you already registered it with us.
-the name includes profanity, or it's privately registered.


For that reason i think ill need to transfer those domains to another host first...and finally take them back to the new account.

Is there another way to simplify this transfer?.....Or what do i do next?

I hope this helps explain it better...


If it's locked you won't be able to transfer it, regardless. Ask the person who registered it to unlock it in their Domain Control Panel at GoDaddy. Also, if you want to register it at GoDaddy, they can do an account change from the same control panel. If you have any questions, call GoDaddy service - my experience is that they are quite knowledgeable and helpful.

rated:
PriaM said: this guy doesnt want to give out the account information (login/pass).I dont know why...

He finally sent me the website backup and said he was gonna transfer the domain names once he had recieved the request.

Is there another way to simplify this transfer?.....Or what do i do next?


Have him push the domains to your account instead of you trying to take them from his account. Particularly if they're locked.

Give him your info and have him do the couple clicks I listed in my previous email. It'll send them to your account and then you can do whatever you want with them.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4552
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.