• filter:
  • 1 2 34553
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
stisev said:

I tried! I tried! Oh boy, how I tried like crazy.

Dreamhost said that it was on "hold" with the registrar after my domain expired and that I'd need to wait for it to expire completely to get it. Well, we all know how that went.

That is true, that is why you have to transfer BEFORE it expires. You don't lose any time if you transfer before the expiration. Once it is on hold, good luck getting it back. The registrars used to courtesy hold it for you and let you renew it for normal cost, but then they realized how much they could make on holding them hostage and charging outrageous fees to "recover" your domain.. they probably sold it to the peeps in China.

rated:
very nice to have on hand!! thx op

rated:
$6.95 .COM Domains
Coupon Code: CLICK HERE Expires: 7/10/07
Coupon Code: cjcdtaker2 Expires: 7/31/07

Confirmed 6/30/07

rated:
I found pod59 and blu59 to work

pod59 = 10% off hosting
blu59 = 10% off everything else

confirmed 7/2/07

P.S. can we please take all the confirmed code and merge them into the first pages posting. It would be so much easier then going through the entire thread. That would be great if an admin can do it.

Nice job finding the codes guys.

rated:
hitfoo said: P.S. can we please take all the confirmed code and merge them into the first pages posting. It would be so much easier then going through the entire thread. That would be great if an admin can do it.

i'll take a look into adding them to the first page if i can find a few minutes.

rated:
groundctrl said: hitfoo said: P.S. can we please take all the confirmed code and merge them into the first pages posting. It would be so much easier then going through the entire thread. That would be great if an admin can do it.

i'll take a look into doing that if i can find a few minutes.

awesome thank you!

rated:
I got this in an e-mail from GoDaddy today...

Haven't tested it out myself.
---

SAVE OVER 40% on .NET domains:
Register, renew or transfer TWO .NET domains for just $10!

Sale ends July 25, 2007, so don't wait!

Register, renew or transfer online at GoDaddy.com now or call 480-505-8821 to get TWO .NET domain names for just $10 — no quantity limit!

Click to use coupon

---

rated:
I'm looking for a 20%-or-higher GoDaddy code. TIA

rated:
hitfoo said:
P.S. can we please take all the confirmed code and merge them into the first pages posting. It would be so much easier then going through the entire thread. That would be great if an admin can do it.

Just put them in the quick summary. The OP should be responsible enough to pull them out of there and put them in the first post, but if he/she isn't.. they are right there on the first page.

rated:
So what's the trick to getting any of these to work? I've tried flushing cookies/files to create a new account — and the discount is acknowledged on the checkout page . . . but shows up as "0".

Are they monitoring each cart with TRACE? Because I accidentally used CATALOG1 (a 20 dollar discount, not 20 percent, which is the minimum that I need) . . . and now none of these work.

Tytie

rated:
Thanks to all for the discounts! I renewed 2 domains for $10 each with the link Prig posted.
I also used the catalog1 code for $20 off $75. I applied it to two separate transactions for $40 off of 2 hosting plans.

rated:
Use the coupon "gdm0712g" to save 12%. This expires July 15, 2007 at midnight (Pacific time). No minimum order needed.

I received this code in another e-mail.

rated:
Thanks Op. Just saved about 20 bucks.

rated:
Stop it!!!11111one. Every time someone bumps this thread to the top, I end up with another year or two worth of domain names that I don't even use. FW... you are teh devils!@!!!!

rated:
just renewed using one of the codes. thanks OP

rated:
labboypro said: Stop it!!!11111one. Every time someone bumps this thread to the top, I end up with another year or two worth of domain names that I don't even use. FW... you are teh devils!@!!!!

Bump.

rated:
hash3 worked again for $2 off on 1 .com renewal and 2 new .com registrations.

rated:
thanks a lot.. just saved 9 bucks on my 5 year registration of my mom's new .com =)

6.95 domains and servage.net hosting.. : Drools :

rated:
emma2 saves 20% on any order of $40 or more. I just saved $115 using it! (7/18/2007)
(it shows up as being off of british poundsm but it worked anyway.)

rated:
quick - if you dont add any email packages - do they give you a free one anyway?

rated:
jmsnyc said: quick - if you dont add any email packages - do they give you a free one anyway?\
not usually - your hosting company will give you the email.

rated:
i hate it when GoDaddy hands out promotions that are not redeemable through a promo code- it just makes me lose the page i saw it on, and then have to search for it later. promo codes are where it's at.

rated:
GoldieRT said: emma2 saves 20% on any order of $40 or more. I just saved $115 using it! (7/18/2007)

It shows up as British £ Pounds Sterling but it did not work for me.

Tytie

*on the other hand, I love my domain so I'll be in the bar lol

rated:
I don't usually signup for forums like these but I just had to say this:

Using the code emma2 I saved about $20 for a 3 year hosting plan (linux) with an additional domain for $1.99, which made a total for $82 for three years of economy hosting! Thank you!

rated:
groundctrl said: i hate it when GoDaddy hands out promotions that are not redeemable through a promo code- it just makes me lose the page i saw it on, and then have to search for it later. promo codes are where it's at.

There is always a code you, just are looking for it in the right place. Look in the query string of the url, it is there.. usually as 'isc='

rated:
GDM0612 - 15% off $50 or more... should still be working.

rated:
Coupon Code: cjcdtaker2

Confirmed 7/27/07 - $6.95 on .com

rated:
Just got this offer in the mail, and I'm guessing it's one time use, so go at it.

20% off $75 or more: gdd5013e
(Not good for renewels)

rated:
OYH3 doesn't work on transfers or renewals, just tried.

rated:
Just used this code from the Live GoDaddy Codes link:

SAVE 25% OFF on your order of $75 or more
gdm0725h expires July 29

It's still alive as of 7/31...

1yr .net domain for $1.99 + 3yr economy hosting = $77.53.

Thanks!

rated:
GoldieRT said: emma2 saves 20% on any order of $40 or more. I just saved $115 using it! (7/18/2007)

Yup I just saved around $10 buying a new domain and one year hosting

rated:
dundundun said: Just got this offer in the mail, and I'm guessing it's one time use, so go at it.

20% off $75 or more: gdd5013e
(Not good for renewels)

It's now August 10th and this code still works and I just saved 21 greenbacks! Thanks!

rated:
have the coupon code of .biz domain ?

rated:
Danica Patrick races for the Indy Racing League and GoDaddy is a sponsor of her car. I received the following via email:

IndyCar.com said: Put your Web presence on the fast track with GoDaddy.com, the world’s largest domain registrar. GoDaddy.com has everything you need including domain names, Web site hosting, personalized email, Web site builders and much more. Act now and save 15% on any order at GoDaddy.com when you enter the code DOWNFORCE at checkout.

rated:
$20 off $75 order. I just reregistered my domain and used it yesterday.

Code: gdm0416

rated:
Discount code "hash3" just worked again for $2 off on a .com renewal.

rated:
FYI: emma2 still works - just saved $33.53 !

Thanks!

rated:
emma2 worked for me today, received 20% discount on all renewal fees. Thanks everyone!

rated:
Which codes are still working and which ones are dead? Moderator / OP / Someone please update thread?

rated:
I think MyspaceCallsYouSpammerYouLose200bux still works

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 34553
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014