• filter:
  • 14 5 67853
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
cysftbf said: I just had a new order that was 45 dollars and I used the coupon listed at the top BTPS7 - 20% any order of $50 or more

I made my order more then 50......then used coupon....then got rid of what made it more than 50 and the coupon stuck and I got 20% off everything



I just did the same thing. Woo

rated:
used code BTPS7 and it is still working for 20% on web hosting

rated:
CardNation said: cysftbf said: I just had a new order that was 45 dollars and I used the coupon listed at the top BTPS7 - 20% any order of $50 or more

I made my order more then 50......then used coupon....then got rid of what made it more than 50 and the coupon stuck and I got 20% off everything



I just did the same thing. Woo


I cant get the 20% to work after removing the $50 item. How are you getting this to work? I have a domain to renew for 2 years and also the Private Registration for 2 years. I add a hosting plan, the 20% comes off, but when I remove the hosting plan there isnt any 20%.

rated:
If you've been thinking about building your Web presence with Go Daddy, now is the time! Act now to get an extra 10% OFF* your order. This special offer expires February 10, 2008, so don't wait — order now!

Save on the products and service YOU want! GoDaddy.com has everything you need to succeed, from domain names and Web site builders to world-class hosting plans and powerful marketing tools — plus, 24/7 service and support that's second to none.

This special offer expires February 10, 2008 at midnight (Pacific Time), so don't wait — start shopping now! Use source code gdp0134k to get your extra 10% OFF* when you order online at www.GoDaddy.com or by phone at 1-480-505-8821.

rated:
zavodjenje said: GDBBREN8 allows price $7.50 for all domains included .NET & .ORG (maybe *Info and other)

THANK YOU

that is the ONLY renewal code that worked for my dot com domain... everything else on these pages was dead.

rated:
osv1 said: zavodjenje said: GDBBREN8 allows price $7.50 for all domains included .NET & .ORG (maybe *Info and other)

THANK YOU

that is the ONLY renewal code that worked for my dot com domain... everything else on these pages was dead.


that is so weird... i just used a bunch of them (OYH3, BTPS7) and they work totally fine.

rated:
Is it worth renewing for multiple years? How often does GoDaddy raise their prices?

rated:
groundctrl said: osv1 said: zavodjenje said: GDBBREN8 allows price $7.50 for all domains included .NET & .ORG (maybe *Info and other)

THANK YOU

that is the ONLY renewal code that worked for my dot com domain... everything else on these pages was dead.


that is so weird... i just used a bunch of them (OYH3, BTPS7) and they work totally fine.


were you doing more than one domain renewal in your order?

i never had this much trouble getting the discount before, usually it's a piece of cake.

rated:
osv1 said: groundctrl said: osv1 said: zavodjenje said: GDBBREN8 allows price $7.50 for all domains included .NET & .ORG (maybe *Info and other)

THANK YOU

that is the ONLY renewal code that worked for my dot com domain... everything else on these pages was dead.


that is so weird... i just used a bunch of them (OYH3, BTPS7) and they work totally fine.


were you doing more than one domain renewal in your order?

i never had this much trouble getting the discount before, usually it's a piece of cake.


I've been having the same problem, spending way too much time trying to make them work.

Need some good renewal codes!

rated:
Do any of these coupons stack?

TIA

rated:
GDBBREN8 worked on my .COM renewals (not .ORG) like a charm, thanks!

I don't know if these are posted before:

gd49bbd5: If you renew your domain(s) now, you can take 10% OFF YOUR ORDER OF NEW PRODUCTS.* Simply enter "gd49bbd5"
gd51bbd60: Once you have renewed your domain(s), TAKE 10%* OFF EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR ORDER. Simply enter "gd51bbd60"
...in your shopping cart or mention the offer code when you call (480) 505-8877.

rated:
BTPS7 worked yesterday. Not sure why but the currency showed up as Euros.

rated:
anyone get coupons to stack? I need to renew my domain for 2 years and also renew the Private Domain feature.

rated:
Don't miss your chance to SAVE 20%** on your order of $75 or more. Visit www.GoDaddy.com today or call 1-480-505-8821 and use source code gdp0202d to take advantage of these special post-game savings. Hurry, this offer expires February 18, 2008, so act now!

rated:
Just successfully used gdp0202d. Thanks

rated:
crispy96 said: BTPS7 worked yesterday. Not sure why but the currency showed up as Euros.

Yeah, I think it's technically 20% off 25 British pounds, but who cares, it still works.

rated:
This special offer expires Sunday, February 10, 2008 at midnight (Pacific Time), so don't wait! Order online at GoDaddy.com or call 1-480-505-8821 today! To get your discount, simply enter source code gdp0204d in your shopping cart, or mention the code when you call.

Thanks as always for being a Go Daddy® customer.

Get a jump on the off-season with 15% OFF
your order of $75 or more at GoDaddy.com!**

rated:
Able to purchase .com domain today for $6.95 using code gdm0716.

rated:
20% off for spending only $40 or more, using code WALK2

rated:
SYS64738 said: GDBBREN8 worked on my .COM renewals (not .ORG) like a charm, thanks!...

Thanks.. just used this. I keep a blue razor account in addition to my GoDaddy account and usually jump back and forth between accounts so that I can do the free private registration whenever I do 3 domains at a time. But it seems this time I couldn't do that.

rated:
I just used the Code OYH3 for two new domain purchases and it worked for me... I bought one .com address for 2 yrs at 9.99 a piece and another .com for 1yr at 9.99 for a total of $21.00 I saved $9 Thanks guys

rated:
groundctrl said: So I've been looking all over the place for a list of GoDaddy promo code and coupon -- half the codes I'm finding are inactive, so just list the ones you know are working right now. (this list of coupons is continuously updated.)

Please post your new coupons in the thread!

OYH3 - $3 off / $6.95 any .COM (renewals too... just used it)

BTPS7 - 20% any order of $50 or more

OYH1 - 10% off whatever

BTPS20 - 25% any order of $100 or more

BTPS4 - 10% off anything

OYH2 - $5 off a $30 purchase

chill1 - 10% off

chill2 - $5 off $30

chill3 - $6.95 .coms

hash1 - 10% off

hash2 - $5 off $30

hash3 - $6.95 .com registration

gdd1101c - 10% off any order of $40 or more

Also, I've been wondering if GoDaddy has any codes that reduce the cost of .INFO's at $.99. Does anyone know of any?


Just used BTPS20 on my domain and hosting renewal. Saved my $50. Thanks!!!

rated:
I need to renew a domain with GoDaddy.

It has the protection service on it to hid ethe owners name, will I have to all so renew that and are there any codes for that service?

rated:
You can use codes WALK1 or WALK2 which will save you percentage off the full value of your order, including the Private Registration charge.
WALK1 gets you 10% off any order.
WALK2 gets you 20% off for orders over $40.

rated:
slamidolsimon said: You can use codes WALK1 or WALK2 which will save you percentage off the full value of your order, including the Private Registration charge.
WALK1 gets you 10% off any order.
WALK2 gets you 20% off for orders over $40.


Dosent saver anything off the Private Registration Services - Renewal

rated:
Oh, sorry, I didn't spot that you meant Renewal. I cannot say whether or not the WALK1 and WALK2 codes only work for new registrations.

rated:
thanks a lot OP! wiill try this next time i renew...

rated:
Actually, I just tried it, and I my results do not agree with CouponJohn.
I have a .com domain name + private registration that requires renewal. I select 2 years which is $10 per year for the domain name and $9 per year for the private registration. Total 2x$10 + 2x$9 = $38. If I enter code WALK1 I get $3.80 off, i.e. the full 10% off the entire renewal order, including the private registration. Is that not what you're seeing, CouponJohn?

rated:
slamidolsimon said: Actually, I just tried it, and I my results do not agree with CouponJohn.
I have a .com domain name + private registration that requires renewal. I select 2 years which is $10 per year for the domain name and $9 per year for the private registration. Total 2x$10 + 2x$9 = $38. If I enter code WALK1 I get $3.80 off, i.e. the full 10% off the entire renewal order, including the private registration. Is that not what you're seeing, CouponJohn?


My results do agree with CouponJohn-no discount applied to private registration using WALK2 coupon.

rated:
rdilliker: Did you take advantage of another discount, e.g. money off for renewing for 3 years or more rather than 2 years? I think this can cause the WALK2 code to stop applying to the private registration element.

rated:
Someone mentioned bluerazor -- I'm looking to renew some websites with privacy at GoDaddy but there are no discounts for them so it gets really expensive (ie $10/website + $7privacy per year)

Does anyone know of another good registrar that has free privacy?

rated:
Thanks for the list of codes as I just used BTPS20 and saved ~$50.

Dano

rated:
gdp0229d - $7.99 .COM Sale. Expires February 29, 2008

"Register or renew as many .COM domains as you want for 20% OFF, now just $7.99/yr each!"

rated:
OYH3 works like a charm on renewals!
Thanks OP!

rated:
slamidolsimon said: Actually, I just tried it, and I my results do not agree with CouponJohn.
I have a .com domain name + private registration that requires renewal. I select 2 years which is $10 per year for the domain name and $9 per year for the private registration. Total 2x$10 + 2x$9 = $38. If I enter code WALK1 I get $3.80 off, i.e. the full 10% off the entire renewal order, including the private registration. Is that not what you're seeing, CouponJohn?


Nope only takes of the domain not the private reg.

rated:
couponjohn said: slamidolsimon said: Actually, I just tried it, and I my results do not agree with CouponJohn.
I have a .com domain name + private registration that requires renewal. I select 2 years which is $10 per year for the domain name and $9 per year for the private registration. Total 2x$10 + 2x$9 = $38. If I enter code WALK1 I get $3.80 off, i.e. the full 10% off the entire renewal order, including the private registration. Is that not what you're seeing, CouponJohn?


Nope only takes of the domain not the private reg.


Did you take advantage of another discount, e.g. money off for renewing for 3 years or more rather than 2 years? I think this can cause the WALK2 code to stop applying to the private registration element.

rated:
Thanks for the post. I just used OYH3 code. Saved about $6 on 2 domain names.

rated:
GoDaddy 30% off Domain Renewal code

Code: ZINE3
I haven't tried with new registration. I used it to renew my domains and saved a bunch. I don't know when it's expired.

Examples:

1-year renewal
Price $9.99, ICANN fee $0.20, Discount $3.04 (about 30%), Total price $7.15.
9-year renewal
Price $88.11, ICANN fee $1.80, Discount $25.56 (about 29%), Total price $64.35.

rated:
Some code that I found for GoDaddy is a pretty good one.

Todd20 20% off on one year Shared Hosting Accounts
Todd 10% Off
Geek5 15% off on any order $20.00 or more.
Comsale $6.95 Domains anytime
Aloha $20.00 off on orders $75.00 or more
Geek $5.00 off on orders $30.00 or more
Central $10.00 off on orders $50.00 or more

rated:
Comsale worked for me, saved $18.

Thanks OP and contributors!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67853
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014