• filter:
  • 139 40 41424351
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Modestee said:   gdz532xh - 31% OFF any order

Used this code for a .COM Domain renewal = cost me $6.60. Green for you!

rated:
Private Registration - 50% OFF - $4.99/yr. - gdz548g

rated:
Again, this is the only code that worked for me today 5/29/11: cjc749b010

rated:
Hi! Just signed up with Fat Wallet. My first try using the 12% Cash Back program using $7.49 on New, Transfer, and Renewal .COMs
cjc749fat coupon didn't work even though on the first page of this topic it says "exp 6/30/11". gdz532xh, cjc695dom, cjc749chp and cjc749b010 also did not work. i went back to my old standby GDBBREN8 to get 2 .coms renewed for $8.17 each...

rated:
gdz532r- 31% off, no minimum - valid through midnight Pacific 5/30/11.

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping and handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations and pre-registrations, memberships or maintenance plans, additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, additional AdSpace advertising funds, custom page layouts, incorporation and brand identity services, Go Daddy branded merchandise or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer expires Monday, May 30, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time).

rated:
Free Private Registration w/ Registration or Transfer of One or More Domains w/ code cjcPRIVATE. (No Qty limit, Private Registration MUST be added to cart before checkout, in order to qualify for this offer). Expires 6/15/11.

rated:
Get 30% OFF* regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains. Use source code fbf30tld. Offer expires 6/17/2011

rated:
Get 30% OFF* our regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains. Use source code fb3tld30. Offer expires 6/19/2011.

rated:
Right on I just saved $20 by using code fb3tld30

rated:
swanriver said:   Get 30% OFF* regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains. Use source code fbf30tld. Offer expires 6/17/2011

This reduced my private registration renewal from $9.99 to $4.99

rated:
50% off .ORG Domains - $7.49 w/ code
FAN749

rated:
GDBBREN8 is the only that worked for me on a .ORG renewal that took it from under $10 to under $8.

rated:
gdz625c - 29% OFF any order

* exp. date - unknown

rated:
gdz617pl - 30% Off coupon Expires: 6/19/11.

I used it on 2 .com renewals. Lowered the price to $7.68 per domain ($7.86 after ICANN fee)

rated:
OP has been updated.

rated:
Buying more domains this weekend, the only code working for me is fb3tld30 - just saved me over $30.00

rated:
gdz637cd - 30% OFF any order

* exp. date - July 5

rated:
The following codes have been extended until 7/31/11.
cjcFAT199
cjc749fat
cjcfat10
cjcfat30
cjcfat50
cjcfat75
cjcfat20h

rated:
gdz739

-$3.6 while register a .com domain

rated:
This just worked for me ! gdz637cd

rated:
i own almost 20 domains, this will be great for renewals thanks!

rated:
Found a new code today, try wallet412 or wallet425 - saved me $40 off an order that was $200!

rated:
I just renewed a .info for $8.17 using GDBBREN8.

rated:
gdz633c $6.78 .com renewal, works on 7/11/11

rated:
gdz713c - 30% OFF .COMs - New & Renewal

* exp. date - Unknown

rated:
gdz739

$6.16 for a .com renewal. THanks!

rated:
MikeBuzzsaw said:   gdz739

$6.16 for a .com renewal. THanks!

Came out to $7.39 for a .COM renewal for me, but I'll take it!

rated:
37% off Deluxe Web Hosting (12 months or more) with coupon cjchost711. Expires 7/29/11.

rated:
gdbb1901

25% of $75

Not as good as the 31% coupon but who knows

rated:
I just got an email from GoDaddy saying that a service and a domain name I used last year is about to auto-renew. How do I turn the auto-renew off? I don't need this service anymore. The service is: GO DADDY AUCTIONS - MEMBERSHIP W/ DOMAINA... PRO MONITORING.

Thanks for any help.

rated:
Imzadi said:   I just got an email from GoDaddy saying that a service and a domain name I used last year is about to auto-renew. How do I turn the auto-renew off? I don't need this service anymore. The service is: GO DADDY AUCTIONS - MEMBERSHIP W/ DOMAINA... PRO MONITORING.

Thanks for any help.

I had this problem last year and I could not find where can you turn off auto-renew.

On those days when it was auto-renew,
I left a card (my debit card!) with insufficient funds
and the auto-renew was rejected.

After that, service was canceled by GoDaddy.

I do not know a better way.

rated:
Imzadi said:   I just got an email from GoDaddy saying that a service and a domain name I used last year is about to auto-renew. How do I turn the auto-renew off? I don't need this service anymore. The service is: GO DADDY AUCTIONS - MEMBERSHIP W/ DOMAINA... PRO MONITORING.

Thanks for any help.

1. go to GoDaddy and log in.
2. you will see a green bar of tabs at the top ... hover over "domains" DO NOT CLICK (drop down columns will show)
3. go to the last item "domain management" in the second column and click on it.
4. your domains will come up.
5. click on the domain name.
6. under "domain information" about 1/2 way down it will say "auto renew: on" - click on manage to the right of it.
7. in the pop-up box, click on "manual" and then "ok"

rated:
gdz755c - 28% OFF any order

* exp. date - July 31

rated:
gdz737a
31% off your order (works on renewals - no min or max purchase) (exp. ?)

rated:
wallet412

...is still working good too.

rated:
.COM Renewal
cjc795dom - $7.95 + ICANN fee - total $8.13
gdz819a - $8.39 + ICANN fee - total $8.57

Exp. date - Unknown

rated:
UKPS412 is still good for $7.49 .COM renewals

rated:
wallet412, still working on 8-14 !!

rated:
For 30% off, use gdz823a.

rated:
UKPS412 and MTECH412 are working for $7.49 .COM renewals.

GDBBREN8 and gdbb776 are working for $7.50 .NET and .ORG renewals.

In case it's not obvious, the best deal is always found by placing separate orders that get you the best price for each TLD. If you've got a mix of .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, etc., don't use one code for the whole thing, even if there is a discount. For example, some codes will give you a renewal price of $7.99 for a .COM and $7.50 for a .NET or .ORG. That's good, but in that example, it's better to use a different code for your .COM domains to get your total price even lower. Since GD only allows one code per order, you may have to split your domain purchases/renewals into multiple orders.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 139 40 41424351
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014