• filter:
  • 140 41 42434452
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Does anyone have a coupon code for a .TV Domain Transfer which is normally $29.99? I tried the % off codes and don't have another $0.01 to spend to raise to $30.00. Other codes don't work.

rated:
Just used gdbb1901 - 25% off $75 Purchase. Saved over $40 on a $144.xx order.

rated:
FishaOfMen said:   For 30% off, use gdz823a.Expired as of 8/31/11.

Dano

rated:
SickTeddyBear said:   UKPS412 and MTECH412 are working for $7.49 .COM renewals.

GDBBREN8 and gdbb776 are working for $7.50 .NET and .ORG renewals.

In case it's not obvious, the best deal is always found by placing separate orders that get you the best price for each TLD. If you've got a mix of .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, etc., don't use one code for the whole thing, even if there is a discount. For example, some codes will give you a renewal price of $7.99 for a .COM and $7.50 for a .NET or .ORG. That's good, but in that example, it's better to use a different code for your .COM domains to get your total price even lower. Since GD only allows one code per order, you may have to split your domain purchases/renewals into multiple orders.

thanks! just renewed my .COMs for $7.66 ea

rated:
9-13-11 got 2 .coms for $7.99 each (MTECH412) and 1 .org for $7.50 (gdbb776). Thanks! Worked like a charm with all on the same order.

rated:
This offer expires 9/27/2011. Use source code fbfhome25 to get 25% OFF* your order of $75 or more

rated:
Thanks.I bought a .biz domain only $5.99.

rated:
Free Private Registration w/ Registration or Transfer of One or More Domains (No Qty limit, Private Registration MUST be added to cart before checkout, in order to qualify for this offer). cjcPRIVATE

rated:
Promo code gdz923d - Exclusive 25% discount valid through September 30, 2011 from Go Daddy | Call us toll-free 24/7: 1-866-463-2339 | Online: www.GoDaddy.com

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping and handling, sale priced domains and transfers, bulk domains and transfers, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations and pre-registrations, memberships or maintenance plans, additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, additional email addresses, additional AdSpace advertising funds, custom page layouts, Managed Hosting, Go Daddy branded merchandise or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, or in connection with special partnership discount programs. Offer expires Friday, September 30, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time).

Go Daddy is always looking out for your Internet safety. Learn how to verify legitimate emails and detect email fraud by visiting GoDaddy.com and clicking "Security Center" under "About Go Daddy."

Dano

rated:
gdbbc994 25% off any order

gppt02c749 new .COMs

rated:
Sept30T 30% off any order

Exp. date - unknown

rated:
use fb30tld to get 30% OFF regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains at GoDaddy.com.
This special offer expires 10/22/2011.

rated:
gdbbc15 - 20% off any $60+ order

rated:
$5.99 New .COMs w/ coupon cjc599V. Expires after 10,000 uses.

rated:
freakzilla said:   $5.99 New .COMs w/ coupon cjc599V. Expires after 10,000 uses.

Thanks. Only good for up to five domains, by the way. After that it reverts to really high prices for them all.

rated:
Vako said:   use fb30tld to get 30% OFF regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains at GoDaddy.com.

fb30tld is still working today, 10/29/11.

I was able to use it to drop the price of an auctioned domain name. It dropped the auction price of $12 down to $8.39.

rated:
cjc599v still appears to be working as of right now. Just used it to register 1 domain.

rated:
Just received in a email on 11/9/11: "This special offer expires 11/23/2011, so start shopping today! Use source code fb30tld to get your extra savings when you order online at GoDaddy.com or by phone at (480) 505-8821."

rated:
GoDaddy is offering Domain Name Registration (new domains only) for $1 for 1 year with code "LEAVES" not sure if it's only for coms or other TLDs (shamelessly stolen from another site)

rated:
"Leaves" only works with 1 registration per account. That means only one domain per account will get the discount.

rated:
gd4920d60 - 20% off

rated:
UKPS412 is STILL good for $7.49 .COM renewals!

rated:
OfficerCartman said:   UKPS412 is STILL good for $7.49 .COM renewals!

Thanks used it just now. Worked for me too.

rated:
Just used UKPS412 to renew several domains, still works for me. Thank you!

jhnks said:   OfficerCartman said:   UKPS412 is STILL good for $7.49 .COM renewals!

Thanks used it just now. Worked for me too.

rated:
Save 20% off of $40 or more purchase. bb5020d60. not sure when it expires

rated:
SickTeddyBear said:   UKPS412 and MTECH412 are working for $7.49 .COM renewals.

GDBBREN8 and gdbb776 are working for $7.50 .NET and .ORG renewals.

In case it's not obvious, the best deal is always found by placing separate orders that get you the best price for each TLD. If you've got a mix of .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, etc., don't use one code for the whole thing, even if there is a discount. For example, some codes will give you a renewal price of $7.99 for a .COM and $7.50 for a .NET or .ORG. That's good, but in that example, it's better to use a different code for your .COM domains to get your total price even lower. Since GD only allows one code per order, you may have to split your domain purchases/renewals into multiple orders.

Just used GDDB776 for a .ORG renewal. Much cheaper than any other code. It's now $7.68 due to 'increased price from registry' but still a few bucks cheaper than any other code.

rated:
GoDaddy supports that crappy SOPA bill that everyone (google, eff, etc) is fighting.

http://www.thedomains.com/2011/11/15/here-is-godaddys-statement-...

Moving my 10 on the 29th.

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/nmnie/godaddy_supports...

Please excuse the thread-jack.

rated:
wow.. one off-topic post and the whole thread gets plopped to OT?

rated:
GDBBREN8 and gdbb776 are still working for $7.50 .NET and .ORG renewals.

Despite the fact the the founder is an a-hole, GD is still one of the better registration deals out there.

rated:
KayK said:   wow.. one off-topic post and the whole thread gets plopped to OT?

No, more than likely, after the news broke about the founder's support of SOPA, some people probably starting posting rude and nasty comments, which the mods had to delete, and hence, they placed the thread under moderation. Or maybe the mods anticipated that the thread might go off-topic, and decided to moderate it before things got out of control. Either way, if it's not related to promo and coupon codes, then it's off-topic.

rated:
TheGhoul said:   GoDaddy supports that crappy SOPA bill that everyone (google, eff, etc) is fighting.

UPDATE! Saw this on Wikipedia today:

On December 22, Go Daddy, the world's largest domain name registrar, stated that it supports SOPA.[72] This prompted users from Reddit to organize a boycott.[73] [74] In addition, Jimmy Wales announced he would transfer all Wikimedia domains from Go Daddy.[75] The same day, Go Daddy rescinded their support, with its CEO saying, "Fighting online piracy is of the utmost importance, which is why Go Daddy has been working to help craft revisions to this legislation - but we can clearly do better... Go Daddy will support it when and if the Internet community supports it."[76]

Stay cool till it's real.

Papa James

rated:
It's 2012 now and I can't get a single code to work.

Do GoDaddy coupons normally expire Dec 31st?

rated:
UKPS412 still works for .COM renewal ... $7.48 + ICANN fee = $7.66

rated:
OkieAgie said:   TheGhoul said:   GoDaddy supports that crappy SOPA bill that everyone (google, eff, etc) is fighting.

UPDATE! Saw this on Wikipedia today:

On December 22, Go Daddy, the world's largest domain name registrar, stated that it supports SOPA.[72] This prompted users from Reddit to organize a boycott.[73] [74] In addition, Jimmy Wales announced he would transfer all Wikimedia domains from Go Daddy.[75] The same day, Go Daddy rescinded their support, with its CEO saying, "Fighting online piracy is of the utmost importance, which is why Go Daddy has been working to help craft revisions to this legislation - but we can clearly do better... Go Daddy will support it when and if the Internet community supports it."[76]

Stay cool till it's real.

Papa James

GoDaddy's new stance roughly translates into "We still support this legislation but we hate hemorrhaging customers more..."

I transferred all of the domains I own out to another registrar who was not in support of SOPA from the beginning. GoDaddy will support the legislation again once the noise dies down a bit.

rated:
Imzadi said:   Vako said:   use fb30tld to get 30% OFF regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains at GoDaddy.com.

fb30tld is still working today, 10/29/11.

I was able to use it to drop the price of an auctioned domain name. It dropped the auction price of $12 down to $8.39.

Just worked for me on January 06, 2012.
It dropped My Domain renewals from over $120 to under $80.

rated:
Both UKPS412 ($7.46 + ICANN fee) and fb30tld (30% off) work as today (Jan 6th 2012).

rated:
Place source code gdx125z in your cart when you order to save! Expires January 16, 2012

rated:
UKPS412 worked for renewals on 1/14/12

rated:
swanriver said:   UKPS412 worked for renewals on 1/14/12

Did not work for me.

rated:
DonMorgan said:   Place source code gdx125z in your cart when you order to save! Expires January 16, 2012

Thanks - saved me 27% on .com renewal (total price after fees for 1-year = $6.42).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 140 41 42434452
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.