• filter:
  • 141 42 43444552
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Used wallet412 and it worked great, thanks!

rated:
UKPS412 still works for .COM renewal - Jan. 18, 2012 @ 02:30 CET - ($7.48 + ICANN fee = $7.66)
but only if paid in US$.

If the currency is Euro - code does not work.

rated:
Just tried a .COM renewal with UKPS412. Did not work for me, but then I do have a US account.

rated:
cjc795dom gave me 8.49 per for 3 renewals on 1/22/12

rated:
I also just tried three .COM renewals for two years each with UKPS412 which did not work for me. However, with GDBBREN8 it went to $16.34/2 yr each (8.17/yr).

rated:
MTECH412 worked for renewals on 1/23/12 - 17:00 CET
Two domains - each: $7.66 (7.48 + ICANN fee)

rated:
GDBBREN8 worked for me 25JAN12. ($12.99 domain renewal reduced to $8.17, $9.99 privacy reduced to $3.59 for a total of $11.76)

Thanks for posting these and maintaining this list!

rated:
[COUPON=37162]MTECH412[/COUPON] better for .com - @ $7.66/year. MTECH412 better for .net @ $7.68/year.

gdx125z was best at 27% .com entire order.

rated:
gdbba1005 is good for 20% off of anything.

rated:
20% OFF your next order of $65 or more just use code BBCNAB

rated:
gdbbe994 : 30% off ...just used it to renew my .co & .ca domains (source)

rated:
GDBBREN8 works for $8.17 .com renewal on 2/20

rated:
kxu said:   GDBBREN8 works for $8.17 .com renewal on 2/20
thanks!

rated:
GDBBREN8 works on feb 24.

thanks OP.

rated:
GDBBREN8 works on march 1.
.COM renewal - $7.99 + ICANN fee = $8.17
.ORG renewal - $7.50 + ICANN fee = $7.68

rated:
The GDBBREN8 worked on March 12th for 2 .ORG renewals still.

rated:
RShea said:   The GDBBREN8 worked on March 12th for 2 .ORG renewals still.

+1

rated:
cjc795dom worked for me ($7.95 new domains / renewals)

rated:
I just used gdbbren8 for the best savings on my entire order of both new and renewal domains.

rated:
donrull said:   I just used gdbbren8 for the best savings on my entire order of both new and renewal domains.

Ditto... $7.68 .com renewal

rated:
gdbbren8 worked on March 16th for my .net renewal ($7.68)

rated:
bb5020d30 - 20% off renewals of $50 or more - came out of my email (may be a personalized code, YMMV) and i'm not going to renew with GoDaddy. I'm transferring all of my domains out to name.com.

rated:
newjerseymax said:   donrull said:   I just used gdbbren8 for the best savings on my entire order of both new and renewal domains.

Ditto... $7.68 .com renewal

I just renewed a couple of .com domains and used gdbbren8. Cost was $7.99 each ($8.17 with the ICANN fee.) I wonder why the difference?

rated:
gdx326bq for 32% off any order

Do people still read the quick summary where we're instructed to add new codes?

The fine print: Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Offer expires Sunday, April 1, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

rated:
We sure do I'm updating the original post right now!

MissCrabette said:   gdx326bq for 32% off any order

Do people still read the quick summary where we're instructed to add new codes?

The fine print: Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Offer expires Sunday, April 1, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

rated:
FYI, the gdx326bq code only reduces my $12.99 domain renewal to $10.81. The code gdbbren8 reduces it to $7.99.

rated:
Fatwallet needs to add the ability to Google +1 a post or thread here.

digThisXL said:   RShea said:   The GDBBREN8 worked on March 12th for 2 .ORG renewals still.

+1

rated:
Just used GDBBREN8 on 3 domains, 2 years each for $15 and 3.99 for private registration. Great deal!

rated:
It seems that all GoDaddy coupons exclude .us transfers and bulk transfers.
Are there any discounts for these?

rated:
GDBBREN8 still works for renewels

rated:
GDBBREN8 beat the coupon code deals for me today. Renewed 2 .nets and 4 .coms for $7.68 and $8.17 each, respectively. Includes ICANN fees.

rated:
gdbbe994 works as 30% off on any order as of April 17, 2012

rated:
To date there are no GoDaddy discount coupons for domain name transfers from other registrars.
Since GoDaddy prices are similar or more than the other registrars for renewals and transfers there is no incentive at all to transfer to GoDaddy.

rated:
Namecheap.com is cheaper if you just need to register a .COM w/ privacy

rated:
gdbbe994 - 30% off was one of the only ones on the list I got to work today on a renewal of a .net domain name....

rated:
GDBBREN8 just got me an $8.67 .COM renewal w/ICANN fees.

rated:
I came here to post code gdx426bp for 30% off any order, but it looks like gdbbren8 is still the best deal on .COM renewals.

rated:
Well, there is an offer posted on front page now for .com transfer $7.99 a year with ICAN, renewal for 9 years comes to total in my shopping cart $71.91

rated:
25% Off purchase of $100 or more. Code GDBB1995. Expires 5/11/2012. Got it in an email

rated:
For me the best deal is $8.49 ($8.67 with ICANN) using gdbbren8 today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 141 42 43444552
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014