• filter:
  • 142 43 44454652
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I can't get any codes to work for the new ".co" domains? Is GoDaddy not discounting them at all yet since they're so new? Any help would be appreciated.

rated:
It looks like the price of .com renewals has gone up permanently. The cheapest I could get after trying multiple codes was $8.49. Renewals for .net and .org can still be had for $7.50.

rated:
Same thing for me today.

rated:
using gdbbren8 today.

Label Name Attributes Unit Price Today's Price ICANN fee Qty Extra Disc. Total Price
10101-1 .COM Domain Name Renewal - 1 Year (recurring) $12.99 $12.99 $0.18 1 $4.50 $8.67
12012-1 .NET Domain Name Renewal - 1 Year (recurring) $14.99 $14.99 $0.18 1 $7.49 $7.68

rated:
Best I could do for three .com renewals was $8.67 each. Used gdbbren8.

rated:
Used gdbbren8 for a bunch of .com renewals (and most of them with private registrations). Price before coupon was 270, price after was 170. Saved about 100 bucks/30%. Thought it was decent.

rated:
thanks for gdbbren8

rated:
Got snail mail today with these coupons. All expire 7/31/12.

20% off $40 or more: gdc130cc

25% off $75 or more: gdc130bc

30% off $100 or more: gdc130ac

rated:
Just used gdbbren8 for $8.67 on a .com renewal.

rated:
GDBBREN8 worked

rated:
illtech said:   Just used gdbbren8 for $8.67 on a .com renewal.

ditto

rated:
illtech said:   Just used gdbbren8 for $8.67 on a .com renewal.

worked for me to. Thanks

rated:
$1.49 Domain Names (+18 cent ICANN fee) with Coupon Code: FLOWERS
worked for me just now

Expires: 05/31/2012

rated:
INDY500 - 99 domains

rated:
Can someone please help how to use these coupons. I am trying to avail but not successful till now.

rated:
Hi Vinci2x2, I hope my step by step below will be helpful to you:

The $0.99 domain deal posted here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1199557/ worked for me to get a one year reg on a new .com. I clicked on the "Enter Promo or Source Code" link on the right side of the checkout page where you see the price totals. This opened up a text box and then I just typed in the code "h4hp99" without the quotes into it and then clicked on the "Apply" link right next to it. My checkout page suddenly refreshed and the price dropped to $1.17. They say this deal only works once per customer and so I started over and tried to register a second domain name. It did not reduce the price to 0.99, but it did lower it to $9.99. So, I decided to skip this for now and wait for another good deal like this $0.99 one to come along... I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions.

rated:
I also used "h4hp99" for a new domain registration. Worked like a charm. Thank you!

rated:
On Monday July 2nd I just successfully used GDBBREN8 for TWO (2) renewals on the same transaction. A total of $17.34.

Thanks to the OP of this code.

rated:
Specials for July 2012

495JULY - $4.95 .COM Domains (up to three and additional are still just $7.99)
399US1 - $3.99 .US Domains {good from June 15th to July 15}

rated:
AmishBoy said:   Specials for July 2012

495JULY - $4.95 .COM Domains (up to three and additional are still just $7.99)
399US1 - $3.99 .US Domains {good from June 15th to July 15}

Hello. I am new to this thread, are these the only two that can be used right now ? I am looking to buy a domain, the QS has plenty coupons but seems outdated so not sure. Thanks.

rated:
cjcWD20 (exp. 7/17) - 20% off your order
Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

rated:
Cool. Many codes are here. Thank you all.

rated:
EMFB7 still works for $7.49 .BIZ renewals

rated:
cjc495WD2 (exp 7/31 or 10K redemptions) - $4.95 .COM Domains

rated:
EMFB7 still works - $7.49 for a .NET renewal.

rated:
i'm needing a code to renew 70 domain names....the code i have renews it for $8.49 each....does anyone have a coupon code that will bring it down more then $8,49 each?
thanks

rated:
As of Aug. 11, 2012 fb30tld worked and gave me a 38% discount on .COM renewals!!

rated:
gdbbe994 and fb30tld worked with 30% discount on Aug. 11, 2012

rated:
SAVE 20% on your order of $60 or more!*
Use source code NC5D13 when you check out to get your special savings!

rated:
GDBBREN8 still works for $8.67 .COMs and $7.68 .NETs and .ORGs.

rated:
Confirming GDBBREN8 is good!
Just used for .COM renewal @ $8.49 before fees and $8.67 after.

THANKS!

rated:
i used bacon3 for .com renewal so $8.49 before fees and $8.67 after. it's listed on GoDaddy coupons and promo codes page too.

rated:
Are the days of .99 domain registration dead and gone? I keep looking for them but keep seeing people posting that $5 is a deal? What?

rated:
matr8x said:   i used bacon3 for .com renewal so $8.49 before fees and $8.67 after. it's listed on GoDaddy coupons and promo codes page too.

bacon3 is still working!

rated:
As seen in this thread, you can register a .com for $5.99 with code cjc599v, first year only.

rated:
gdbbren8 worked on aug 31. thanks.

rated:
Received an apology email from GoDaddy regarding their outage on 9/10/12. Came with a discount for 30% off any new product or renewal for next 7 days. Code: Apology4a

rated:
SickTeddyBear said:   GDBBREN8 still works for $8.67 .COMs and $7.68 .NETs and .ORGs.
It also works for .info

rated:
Have a list of them today. Here goes!
25% Off of $65.00 or more. FB3HPA65 Expires 10/3/2012

15% Off of $70.00 or more. GDX992DN
20% Off of $90.00 or more. GDX992CN
30% Off of $100.00 or more. GDX992BN
Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday, September 30, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

rated:
33% Off. Seems to be working for .com, .net, .org renewals. Not sure of expiration. GDX923B

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 142 43 44454652
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.