cjc795dom gave me 41% off today.

rated:
GDBBREN8 just worked for ORG and COM renewal

rated:
GDBBREN8 gave me a 43% discount on renewals today/

rated:

52% off (10.05kB)
Disclaimer
LKSRTL99H on a domain transfer, 6 year renewal, and 3 months of economy web hosting got me 52% off - that is if you're going to go with economy hosting.

rated:
WOWITW0RKS - 20% off on all orders.

rated:
GDBBREN8 just gave me 49% off on .com renewals.

rated:
SAVE YOUR SELF SOME MONEY! Use coupon code: WOWTCP for 20% off on your ENTIRE ORDER with NO MINIMUMS!.

rated:
stisev said:   Actually, you could've just transferred that domain out of Dreamhost. I signed up for the same deal and after the year I transferred My Domain over to registerfly and now am using stargate. As for hosting, HostPC is good. They run alot of specials so if you can wait.....

I tried! I tried! Oh boy, how I tried like crazy.

Dreamhost said that it was on "hold" with the registrar after My Domain expired and that I'd need to wait for it to expire completely to get it. Well, we all know how that went.

I don't think dreamhost's $120 for one year hosting is expensive.

If you have Free Domain, which means paid by dreamhost, you can always transfer it out. I guess dreamhost asked to wait until your hosting plan expires. If your domain will expire on same day, it will be dangerous, because there are many guys want to grab the "just expired" domain.

rated:
Just saved 79% using code: LKSRTL295D

LKSRTL295D

rated:
LKSRTLMENT
CODE: LKSRTLMENT

Take 50% Off orders for new products (NOT JUST .COM DOMAINS). Cannot be used on product renewals. Expires 12/31/12.

rated:

rated:
Verified this just saved me over $25 on a $50 order including renewals and private domain service.
Awesome!!

rated:
20% off, any order
Code: WOWcoderz

rated:
For those who watch this thread, I just wanted to make sure you saw this. Groupon has a deal for GoDaddy right now. Here's the thread. According to this reply, it looks like it's stackable with coupons.

rated:
Has anyone been able to get any promo codes to work with renewals in 2013?

rated:
20% off $80 BBCNAA

Got it when i registered my ICANN

rated:
499SSL Gives you a one year SSL Cert for $4.99 and the savings can be locked in up to 5 years.

So you can get a 5 year SSL cert for $24.95.

The 499SSL code works multiple times so it isn't a one use per account coupon code.

(Tested working Jan 3rd 2013)

rated:
GoDaddy Deal of the Week - $3.99 .COM with Free Privacy

GoDaddy offering $3.99 .com domain name with free privacy promo code

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $3.99 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year.

Coupon code:iapwd399

see this topic
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249176/

rated:
guys , come to this new topic for promo codes for 2013

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249180/

rated:
Still works as of 01-05-2013

Thanks

rated:
On Slickdeals people are saying that GoDaddy is cancelling the Groupon codes. Try to spend them ASAP.

rated:
GDBBREN8 worked for me on .com and .org renewals 1/17/13. 46% off. Yippee!

rated:
johnfw said:   On Slickdeals people are saying that GoDaddy is cancelling the Groupon codes. Try to spend them ASAP.

If you bought multiples you may have a problem or may not. According to this blog he was able to keep a quite a few but not all.
http://domainshane.com/groupon-now-sending-out-refunds-for-rever...

rated:
is there a better place to buy domains and renew them as oppossed to GoDaddy? It is the renewal fees that will ultimately cost in the long run. Thus please advise a lower cost option for the long term.
Much appreciated!!!

rated:
If you are diligent about coming back every year and finding a renewal coupon, I don't think you'll get cheaper than GoDaddy (and if so, not by much).

If you want a 'set it and forget it' experience where you don't have to worry about finding a coupon, I'd recommend Namecheap. More expensive than GoDaddy's coupon prices, but cheaper than what you'd autorenew at with GoDaddy. Plus I find their service to be much better.

rated:
swanriver said:   GDBBREN8 worked for me on .com and .org renewals 1/17/13. 46% off. Yippee!

Just worked for me on 1/18/13..thanks! Got a three year renewal for $24.51!!

rated:
tngary said:   is there a better place to buy domains and renew them as oppossed to GoDaddy? It is the renewal fees that will ultimately cost in the long run. Thus please advise a lower cost option for the long term.
Much appreciated!!!

The most reasonably priced domain registrar I found is www.namesilo.com
They charge $8.99 for .COM, $7.49 for .NET and $8.59 for .ORD - both new registrations and renewals.
All domains come with FREE privacy and protection service. (GoDaddy charges $9.99 extra per year per domain for this).
See complete pricing details here.
However they give no coupons and no discounts, even their bulk discounts are small.

rated:
GDA776 just worked for me -- got 44% off, making .org renewals $7.50 / year.

GDBBREN8 was going to work as well, but at maybe $1 or so less of a discount.

rated:
skavoovie5 said:   GDA776 just worked for me -- got 44% off, making .org renewals $7.50 / year.

GDBBREN8 was going to work as well, but at maybe $1 or so less of a discount.

Just used GDA776 for renewals. The discount was the same as GDBBREN8 for me. Renewals were $8.67 for .COM.

rated:
GoDaddy Coupon Code | 47% off order | code go47off5

Limited time offer. Expires 2/8/2013. No minimum necessary.

rated:
When I go to GoDaddy, org domains are 4.99 but when I put them into the cart and try to check out it says 22.98 for 2 years, any idea why?

rated:
47% Off New Product Purchases: Expires 2/12/13
IAPWD47

$2.95 .COM Domain (Looks like you can only use this once)
IAP295J1

rated:
Just used GDBBA547 on a mix of domain renewals that was about $1.50 less than GDDBREN8.

rated:
NEW3 did not work for me today on a .org renewal (from first post).
On the other hand, gdbb776 DID, so instead of it costing $7.49, it was $7.50 - thanks, OP!

rated:
Just used GDBBA547 as well. Thanks!

rated:
GDBBA547 worked for a 35% discount
BB51ID60, UKPS125, IDPWD47 also work but for lesser discounts

rated:
25% off, NO minimum
HPFBG25 Expires 2/25/2013.

rated:
GDBBREN8 - just worked for me with a renewal at $8.49/yr + privacy at $3.99/yr

rated:
RRCA said:   GDBBA547 worked for a 35% discount

Thanks worked great

rated:
GDBBREN8 just brought .com renewals down to $8.49 today (2/26/13). Renewal coupons are usually rare, so a good deal. Thanks FW.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 144 45 46474853
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014