• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
mercadeoweb said:   GDBB776 great dropped over $40 con cost

this code takes off 10%

rated:
$3.99 .com with free private registration - code free7

rated:
Monsterdog said:   Just used GDBB776 for 8.49/yr renewal on .com and .net just used today worked ok still.

rated:
Marked, thanks.

rated:
link: http://www.godaddy.com/

or

promocode: WOWxx90xs

20% off

rated:
SMB99F Works just fine! Thanks!! (20th July 2013)

*Update
Sorry Doesnt work! Cannot make payment!

rated:
SMB99F doesn't work worldwide.. at least not in my country...

rated:
info4117 said:   GDBB776 worked today ... got me $8.49/yr domain renewal, plus $3.99/yr pvt reg renewal. So $12.26 today to renew one website with private registration.

Thanks!

That's not a good deal. There are plenty of good domain registrars that sell domains with free domain privacy service included for less. It's their everyday "sticker" price, no coupon or promo needed, and applies to renewals too! For instance, my registrar Dreamhost sells .com/.net (and other TLDs) for $11.99/year with domain privacy included, and that is whether it's a new, transfer, or renewal registration.

GoDaddy is overpriced and deceptive in their business practices in more ways than one. One of their secrets to success: nickel-and-diming you on high-margin crap that would be far cheaper (or free) elsewhere. Prime example: "Domains by Proxy". Why should a domain privacy service cost $9.99 (when added to existing registration)? Or even $3.99 discounted? (Many of the non-free services cost $2-3.l) There are registrars that sell a domain renewal for just $9.99 AND include domain privacy...come on! Not to mention the domain registrations themselves tend to be overpriced. I learned that the hard way when I was charged $19.99/yr for a .us domain renewal after paying a promo rate, while registrars typically charge $10 or less for .us renewals. (I wasn't even expecting it to renew, but GoDaddy somehow managed to charge my Paypal acccount although I had removed their "billing agreement" from PP.) Not to mention that much of their business was built on prominently displaying female breasts and overall objectifying women in their ads, but I won't get into that (or SOPA or Bob Parsons either).

My advice: take advantage of the good "loss leader" deals, and make sure to transfer your domains away from GoDaddy and cancel all services before overpriced renewal time comes!

rated:
Agreed 12.49 isnt anywhere near good deal at all...

rated:
30% Off .coms, new and renewal. Code: gd3743z

rated:
Just used SCHOOL for US$ 2.17 (1.99 + 0.18) NEW .COM

rated:
fb30tld gave me 30% discount on domain renewals today - July 27 2013

rated:
Awsome, your
fb30tld
code worked

rated:
Worked for me today.

rated:
FYI, gda776 is still working for renewals. $8.49/yr. fb30tld came in at $9.xx..

rated:
(Exp. 7/31 - but...)

Just used FBTGT9 for US$ 1.17 (0.99 + 0.18) NEW .COM

rated:
Sweet.... Thanks! Code FBTGT9 just worked for me! $1.17

rated:
GAME295 works for $2.95 .com, SCHOOL works for $2.17 .com & FBTGT9 still works for .99 .com

rated:
GAME295 works for 2.95 .com, SCHOOL works for $1.17 .com, FBTGT9 works for .99 .com. Got any for .orgs?

rated:
For .org renewal (sticker price is $17.99 now!), GDBBREN8 = $8.99+ICANN. There was another code that brought the price down to $9.99+ICANN, but all other codes either take off $1-3 or do nothing. Previously, I renewed for <$9 (including ICANN). It's annoying that their renewal prices are constantly going up.

rated:
PinkPorpoiseMktg said:   [COUPON=49540].... Got any for .orgs?

NEW .ORG - US$ 8.99 + 0.18 = 9.17 - Code: SCOTT799

NEW & RENEWAL .ORG - US$ 8.99 + 0.18 = 9.17 - Code: SCAM14

rated:
NEW .COM sigler199 and HINCH199 - US$ 2.17 (1.99+0.18)

rated:
nc said:   FYI, [COUPON=49599]gda776[/COUPON] is still working for renewals. $8.49/yr.

gda776 worked for me today to renew a .com for $8.49 best I can find of the above for renewals of .com's today.

rated:
Just used GDBB776 for 8.49/yr renewal on .com and 7.99 on .info

rated:
this is an old code but still works

RRTVSSL

$12.99 SSL

rated:
mercadeoweb said:   Just used GDBB776 for 8.49/yr renewal...... on three .com domains in one basket

Thanks for the savings!

rated:
GDBB776 works for renewal. Final price $8.67

Thanks!

rated:
gdbb776 and gda776 are still working for $8.49 .com and .net renewals.

GDBBREN8 is now only working for $8.49 .net renewals, but it doesn't seem to work for .com renewals anymore. Someone else should confirm that.

In the OP and/or the quick summary, I feel that the codes that are specific to domain renewal should be given their own sub-section. They're more important than simply being labeled as miscellaneous. A majority of the money many of us spend is on renewals, not new registrations.

Lastly, to the person who commented about the fact that GoDaddy pricing is rarely a good deal, of course it isn't. That's like saying that Best Buy's regular pricing isn't a good deal. This is FatWallet. We're specifically here to take advantage of coupon codes that bring GoDaddy's normally outrageous pricing down to a reasonable level. If we weren't able to keep finding discount codes for renewal, then we would have abandoned GoDaddy en masse a long time ago. The reason I stay is because I don't need or want private registrations (I personally don't do business with companies or organizations that have hidden registrations, and in my circles this is common), so GoDaddy's pricing for simple domains is decent when you use coupons. I could move my domains elsewhere, but haven't mustered enough outrage over their various transgressions to overcome the weight of inertia. To me, GoDaddy is kind of like Microsoft, they're big and well-known, so even though not perfect, I haven't found an alternative that I trust enough to move to.

rated:
I can confirm that GDBBREN8 did not work for .com renewals tonight, but GDBB776 worked to get $8.67 final price. Also, WOWMINUS35 worked to get 35% off on a $20.98 domain back order for a final price of $13.64. Also, agree with your assessment in the previous post about GoDaddy's pricing, etc...

rated:
FB30TLD worked on .com and .org renewal. The .com was 9.09, and the .org was 10.49. Total savings $13.40.

rated:
FB30TLD gave me 41% off .ORG domain renewal today.

rated:
Wtf do domain renewal prices go up each year -_-. It's quite annoying.

rated:
$1.99 .com code 199nuts

rated:
Just used tpjoyintl for US$ 5.13 (4.95 + 0.18) NEW .COM

rated:
Used GDBBREN8 to get .org renewal for $8.99 ($9.14 with ican fee).

rated:
cjc795dom gave me 41% off .com domain renewal

rated:
GDBB776 worked for $8.49 .com renewals today (plus icann).

rated:
Just used GDBB776 for renewal today, still works!

rated:
GDBB776 worked today for .com renewals.

rated:
Hi everyone, I want to buy a domain and a host to run my website. How about host or domain at GoDaddy.com compare with Ipage, Hostgator or Dreamhost!

Please help me !

Thanks you very much !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 147 48 49505152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014