• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
GDBB776 worked today for .com renewals.

rated:
25% off, no minimum, expires 10/2/13. HPFBG25

rated:
BACON3 still working for $8.49 + icaan fee .com renewal.

rated:
Just used FB30TLD for a .org renewal today, $9.63/yr with icann.

rated:
30% off domain names. fdbomc30 - Expires 10/5/13

rated:
theworldbestcoupon said:   Hi everyone, I want to buy a domain and a host to run my website. How about host or domain at GoDaddy.com compare with Ipage, Hostgator or Dreamhost!

Please help me !

Thanks you very much !

Just throw darts at your options to pick one. All hosts are good to some and bad to others. You listed major hosts, I don't really think you can go wrong with any of them in the big picture.

It really just depends on what you really need. If you are looking for the plug and play type of website where you don't have to fool around with code, and you have fairly basic needs check out Weebly, or Wix.

rated:
30% off new orders - code 30deal4
$1.99 economy hosting for 1 year with free domain - code hostoff4
One new or transfer .ORG for $9.99 - code org5

rated:
cuauhtemoc said:   BACON3 still working for $8.49 + icaan fee .com renewal.
Worked for me too, Oct 11th.

rated:
still works bb1964id30 30%off

rated:
BACON3 worked for .com renewal on 10-14-13. $8.67 total, which included the icaan fee.

rated:
FB30TLD gave me 41% off on a single .ORG domain renewal today!!

rated:
I just placed an order on GoDaddy for hosting renewal, several domain renewals and private registration renewals and a new .com domain.

The price before coupons was $269.07

The coupons below gave the following prices:

BACON3 $246.16
GDBBE994 $216.84
BB2086d30 $205.66
GDBB776 $194.36
FB30TLD $192.76
gda776 $182.56

rated:
these codes are really helpful for discount. super likes.

rated:
Had 3 .org's renewing. The only decent code I could find was SCAM14

rated:
My hosting account billing failed due to a card expiration, so it gave me the chance to enter a coupon code when I was fixing the problem. I tried quite a few, and nothing above 20% worked until I saw SaneReddy's code, bb1964id30 - this worked for me today. Thanks! I saved almost $2 on a $6 hosting rebill renewal I've had for years.

rated:
30% Off .com, .net, .org, .co domains. Code: FB2DOMC30 expires 11/13/2013.

rated:
Coupon code: Hostwallet gives you $1.99 a month for Hosting + Free 12 month domain

rated:
create a new website and host it for $1 a month for twelve months for new plans. Also, for the remainder of 2013 you get a free domain name.
code wsb4

rated:
gda776 still worked for .com renewal
SCAM14 for .org renewal
Thanks to nassuvian and swanriver

rated:
25% Off. HPFBG25. Expires 11/22/13

rated:
SCAM14 works for me with .org renewal, 50% off. Big thanks.

rated:
30% Off .com .net .org .co FBDOMC30 - Expires 11/28/13

rated:
35% off | code 35save2

rated:
link: http://www.godaddy.com/

or

promocode: WOWxx90xs

35% off

rated:
link: http://www.godaddy.com/

or

promocode: WOWxx90xs

35% off

rated:
35% off new purchases and renewals. gd31134be Not sure when it expires.

rated:
New .COM - 99LUV - US$ 1.17 (0.99 + ICANN fee) worked with me just now

rated:
Just used gda776 which took my order from 56 to 38. Best active code of the bunch I tried.

Edit: Still works, went from 63 to 41 on Dec 24.

rated:
This one just worked like a champ for me - thanks a lot!

rated:
31% Off new purchases and renewals. gd31227ba - Offer expires January 5th.

rated:
$2.95 .com or transfer code 295nut

rated:
SCAM14 worked for me for .org

Thanks!

rated:
.COM renewal: gd50bbpd5 - US$ 8.49 + icann fee - total: US$ 8.67

rated:
anyone have an 8.49 .COM renewal codes that are working? all seem to only give 27-30% of as of today... thanks!

rated:
It looks like most of the renewal codes have been disabled. GoDaddy is going in a new direction, increasing their prices and trying to encourage you to join their discount club.

The only renewal code I found that worked was gdbbx1705 for $9.99 domains.

rated:
Thanks - gdbbx1705 worked for $9.99 domains. I was hit with an auto renewal for 3 years unexpectedly. I forgot to manually renew in time. I called GoDaddy and asked why 3 years and they said they auto renew only at the same number of years as the domain was originally registered and that I cannot change it to 1 year. The guy in billing said it was set by Verisign, but the customer support guy said it was set by GoDaddy... I told them we should be able to set them to whatever we wanted-no luck with that
What bull.

rated:
Yeah, the 8.49 codes I used before didn't work and they tried to push the discount club on me as well..

rated:
Went through the lists, from this site and from some others, including the ones listed in the "coupons" section of FW, and, as noted above, only the gdbbx1705 coupon worked for 9.99/year on renweals.

asr

rated:
gdbbx1705 just worked for me for both .com and .net at 9.99.

rated:
50% off new hosting plans with a free domain
code 50host2

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 148 49 50515253
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014