Voting History
rated:
This is my first post, so be nice...

claritin D regular price 18.99
on sale this week for 14.99
this item's ECB worth $8
coupon in the aisle $4
bringing the grand total to 2.99

I got the coupon out of one of those machines attached to the shelves right next to the allergy medication.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Great post, but might want to put it in the CVS thread for this week.

Sorry for this elementary question but I rarely go to CVS. How does ECB work?

Do you get the ECB money after you make the next purchase?

I need allergy medicine badly.

llcoolln said: This is my first post, so be nice...

this item's ECB worth $8
coupon in the aisle $4

I got the coupon out of one of those machines attached to the shelves right next to the allergy medication.

ECB for this item is it $8 or $5. cvs.com weekly AD shows this item as $14.99 - $5 ECB = $9.99. Did you make a purchase and got $8 instead of $5 ECB ?

Costco has generic claritin and claritin D 300 count for $11.00. Works great. Pretty much an unbeatable deal.

Are you sure they still sell the 300 counts with the new laws?

I purchased this on Sunday and got $5.00 ECB immediately printed. I did not found coupon.......

Limit 2
And yes do get ECB $8

llcoolln said: This is my first post, so be nice...

this item's ECB worth $8
coupon in the aisle $4

I tried to purchase this item on Monday 4/23, however the $5 ECB didn't print out. I also used the $4 on shelf coupon. On the bottom of the receipt it said $8 when you buy two. I asked the manager and they checked the ad. They gave me $5 cash.

Few ECB deals are region specific.

Sample:
We (Southerners) get usually $5 ECB WYB $20 P&G products deal, where as Nor'Easters get $10 on the same deal.

Even, manufacturer coupon values (come thru' Newspaper insert) too are region specific. Sometimes we get much lesser value than Nor'Easters.

also, the deal is sweeter if you have a $2 Claritin CRT.

yeah, it's $5.00 ECB for So Cal.

my ads say $5 ECB but i got $8.

My ad also stated the ECB should be $5. The summary on the bottom of my receipt showed:

Claritin, Buy 1 Get 5 EB

But the ECB that printed with it was clearly an $8 ECB, and when I used it, it was worth $8. This was the 20 count Claritin D 12 hour in Indianapolis, IN. It looks like the limit for this is greater than one, as I did not get an "Offer Limit Reached" notice in the summary section.

Sign up at http://offer.alavert.com/ for a $6/1 printable coupon that you can print twice!

pauljunk said: Costco has generic claritin and claritin D 300 count for $11.00. Works great. Pretty much an unbeatable deal.

Sams Club has generic claritin 300 count for about $14. I prefer that to the claritin-d because I don't always need the decongestion part of the mediciation. If I'm in need of the D I just get some sudafed which is essenstially what's in claritin-d.

eh82 said: Sign up at http://offer.alavert.com/ for a $6/1 printable coupon that you can print twice!

Offer valid through April 9, 2007.

the sign up button doesn't work

superdrew said: Are you sure they still sell the 300 counts with the new laws?
You are referring to Claritin-D24, which is sold in controlled quantities behind the counter, because of the 240mg of decongestant. You are only allowed to buy one box at a time.

For example, Costco has their generic brand of 15-pills per box behind the pharmacy counter for a little over $5 and you can only buy one box every 15 days.

i also got the $8 ecb today although the ad says $5. i didnt see any coupons in the aisle though. (ohio)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014