• filter:
  • 1175176177178 179
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I have a Tracfone LG34G that is unactivated.I set up Hangouts along with Hangout Dialer,but NO Google Voice app installed. I can use wifi to place a call to anyone.I called one of my dumb phones,the caller ID shows my GV number.This raises two questions...how do I call the LG34G,and,if I can call the LG34G,what number do I call? The LG34G is not in my phone list for incoming calls to GoogleVoice.

rated:
tf515 said:   Just used 52464 on a 60 minute card on a phone with TMFL. Received 180 minutes plus 30 bonus minutes for a total of 210 minutes.

Just worked for me as well. Thanks!

rated:
Any working codes for 400M/365D

rated:

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Any working codes for 400M/365D
  67988 for 300 free minutes with a 1 Year card worked 05/01/15

rated:
I just used code 12745 to get 60 bonus minutes on a 60 minute airtime pin.  I did it on the Tracfone site just to make sure it was still working

rated:
tracfancier said:   
marcopolomle said:   Any working codes for 400M/365D
  67988 for 300 free minutes with a 1 Year card worked 05/01/15

Just used it and I received 1600 total minutes for my TMFL phone including 400 bonus minutes.
Oddly the days doubled ?

rated:
Tried to transfer/activate from above dumbphone to smartphone and received the following message:
Tracfone said: IMPORTANT STEPS!!!
The transfer process is in progress and should take a few hours to complete. In some cases, it could take as long as 2 business
days. It may take longer for landline phone numbers. During this time, your current phone will still work. You can check the status of
your port ticket by calling our Customer Care Center at 1­800­867­7183 and providing them with the Ticket Number 1234567890.
After your CURRENT phone stops working, restart your NEW phone.
Call *22890. Make sure to include the star key (*).
Listen for the confirmation message.
To complete the activation, you will need to make a call from your TracFone.
If you do not receive a successful confirmation message, wait a few minutes and call *22890 again.

It didn't even take me to a review screen, just got the above scrren when I clicked "continue" after filling in the IMEI# of my new smartphone which I added last night to my account.
WTF happened?
Is this normal?
What is odd is that the  days did not double on  dumbphone to smartphone transfer but as noted above they doubled when I used the 1 yr card on the dumbphone?

rated:
When dealing with Tracfone, glitch is becoming all too common.
Glitches usually are in your favor.
So glitches are sometimes referred to as "Winning the Tracfone Lottery".

rated:
Just added a 60 min phone card and used bonus code 12745.
Triple min. phone. 180 min + 60 bonus min. For a total of
220 minutes! Thank You for adding the codes!

rated:
MelB70 said:   Just added a 60 min phone card and used bonus code 12745.
Triple min. phone. 180 min + 60 bonus min. For a total of
220 minutes! Thank You for adding the codes!

180 + 60 = 240

rated:
Does anyone know of a promo code for phone purchase now that friend1 doesnt do the trick?

rated:
ubergmannix said:   Does anyone know of a promo code for phone purchase now that friend1 doesnt do the trick?
My answer to you from the phones/bundle forum:
may benefit others here~~
Tracfone sent out a "Mothers day" special email. It offers $20 off any phone or phone/airtime bundle purchase from their website costing at least $89. You enter promo code TFMRET20OFF which the email says is good until the end of May.Changing the first two letters of the code and it work with N10 and ST.
The Net10.com promo code is ... NTMRET20OFF
The Straight Talk.com code is ... STMRET20OFFTested to make sure they work. 

rated:
I had seen that offer a ways back. I have to say , though, as much as I have used and enjoyed using Tracfones, I'd never consider paying $69 for any of them. To me that is the purpose of TF.... to get the job done. But I thank you for your help,again,Tracfancier

rated:
Unless you include a bundled phone with the airtime you will not receive the 12% FW CashBack.
The $20 code would have been at its best with the free Fuel + one year card.
$100 -20.00 = 80.00 -12% = $70.40 (plus tax)

But I also do not like having to spend $89 minimum to get a discount.

rated:
Unlimited Carryover® of unused talk, text and data that never expires* *service must be active and in use within each six month period. This has been added to offerings on TF web page. Does this apply to never activated phones,as well?

rated:
ubergmannix said:   Unlimited Carryover® of unused talk, text and data that never expires* *service must be active and in use within each six month period. This has been added to offerings on TF web page. Does this apply to never activated phones,as well?
Six Months only applies to activated Smartphones.  Has no significance with never activated Tracfones.
Dumbphone continue to require use within a 12 month period.
Safelink program phones require use within each Month.

rated:
See my post above; 5/15 10:35PM for $20 discount and FW 12% CashBack on bundled airtime
Tracfone site today has two Androids for free
Do what you like with the Android - a good temp. backup spare.

http://www.tracfone-orders.com/bpdirect/tracfone/Start.do?action...

rated:
Not making too much headway with the Fuel ...but..
2 things.
If anyone want to buy my mutant tracfone with the 3 buckets.. Im open to offers.

Just trolled our fav auction site and spotted 1400++ minutes for sale with dumb phone.
Had a 'buy it now' and 'make offer' so I did make an offer which he countered.
Should be here in time for the weekend.

rated:
You may find the Android quick start guide helpful. You can read it free on your computer from the link:
https://play.google.com/books 

Another helpful book that is free and usable from your computer:
http://it-ebooks.info/book/3609/ 

I do believe Tracfone will always offer dumbphones, but there are none in the pipeline.  But there about 20 Androids coming.

rated:
I just used code 12745 for the second time. I used it back around April 7 or 9th as well. On a DMFL phone it gave me 60 bonus min on a 60 min card. Total minutes 180. Thank you again!

rated:
Just used code 12745 on a 60-minute card.
TMFL phone resulted in 240 total minutes, meaning the code was good for 60 bonus minutes.

rated:
Looking for the cheapest 1 year tracfone card to use with my LG Optimus. Don's care how many minutes. Any ideas? Thanks

rated:
compfan03 said:   Looking for the cheapest 1 year tracfone card to use with my LG Optimus. Don's care how many minutes. Any ideas? Thanks
  Might want to have a look at this: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1443161/?newest=1#last

rated:
compfan03 said:   Looking for the cheapest 1 year tracfone card to use with my LG Optimus. Don's care how many minutes. Any ideas? Thanks

Tracfone does not offer supersizing for smartphones when buying airtime online.  You will have to get days from airtime cards.
Did you not take advantage of the days doubling glitch by transferring from a dumbphone to activate your Android?
If you would like some suggestions tell me what Optimus you have and how many minutes and days are on it now.

rated:
code 12745 was used for a second time successfully to get 60 bonus minutes on a 60 minute airtime pin

rated:
tracfancier said:   

Tracfone does not offer supersizing for smartphones when buying airtime online.  You will have to get days from airtime cards.
Did you not take advantage of the days doubling glitch by transferring from a dumbphone to activate your Android?
If you would like some suggestions tell me what Optimus you have and how many minutes and days are on it now.

Tracfancier - thanks for your offer of assistance. I have an LG L38C with 31 days of service left.  There remains 596 minutes, 1175 text, 1193 mb data. I am just trying to extend the service for a year the cheapest way possible. Any ideas?

rated:
As I mentioned earlier, there is no longer an easy way to get cheap airtime with Tracfone. They have implemented a few changes to stop long time users from utilizing cheap promo bundles meant to get new customers. Here is a bundle that just went on sale. I do not know if you want a Tracfone Android with a 5" screen, but this is the bust buy right now. There are no one year bundles below $80 right now. But this is a start to solving your needs, so ask more questions, give more Info to narrow down what you are comfortable with.

Remember to factor CashBack into the cost.

http://www.hsn.com/products/alcatel-pop-icon-5-android-tracfone-... 

There are some other methods of getting extended airtime, but take on the risk of Tracfone system transaction problems. These are better discussed by PM.

rated:
Dumb phone shipped fast, arrived in good shape.
Powered up and yes... 1400++ min with ~60 days, ya gotta love an honest seller.
Took 17 min on the phone with TF to get the mins transferred.

Anyone have interest in a Kyocera K126C ??

rated:
shaniko86 said:   Dumb phone shipped fast, arrived in good shape.
Powered up and yes... 1400++ min with ~60 days, ya gotta love an honest seller.
Took 17 min on the phone with TF to get the mins transferred.

Anyone have interest in a Kyocera K126C ??

Tutorials/user guide may help you sell the K126c
http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/tracfone/searchresults.seam?d...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1175176177178 179
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015