• filter:
  • 1174175176177 178
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
tf515 said:   Just used 12745 on a 60 minute card on a phone with TMFL. Received 180 minutes plus 60 bonus minutes for a total of 240 minutes.

tf515, thanks. That code just added 60 minutes for me, as well.

rated:
If you want more than one there is no need to place two separate orders. After you get one bundle in your cart, click "continue shopping" and add another bundle. Then enter FRIEND1 and it will take $10 off. Note in the cut and paste below they now state - low stock!!!

Reconditioned LG Optimus Fuel™ + 60 Min Card - Low Stock $19.99

Reconditioned LG Optimus Fuel™ + 60 Min Card - Low Stock $19.99

Subtotal: (before discount) $39.98
Discount Total: -$10.00
Total: $29.98
* You may not purchase more than 6 Tracfones. If you have purchased Tracfones in the past but have not yet activated them, we may prohibit you from purchasing additional Tracfones until all of your previous Tracfones have been activated.

rated:
Let me spell this out:

60 minute airtme card - normal Tracfone price $20
Android phone - normal Tracfone price $80

You pay only $14.95 + tax, to receive $100 worth of Tracfone product delivered to your door the VERY next day.
(if your order is processed by 3PM eastern time)

rated:
Code 52464 worked today, 04-14-2015, on a DFML phone using a 60 minute card (150 total minutes)

rated:
The FREE Fuel Android plus 25% off the 60M/90D airtime card bundle plus FREE overnight shipping has disappeared from all three Tracfone markets. They may have sold all Refurbished Fuels on hand.

NOTE:  FatWallet CashBack dropped the total cost another $1.88.
I paid a final total of $14.42 (airtime and phone)
The 60M/90D airtime (card) can be put on ANY Tracfone.

rated:
Got a Fuel and the optimist II plus the 60 minute card. I didnt see anything about a discount on the card, but $ 21.20 for 2 phones and a 20 dollar card is hard to beat!  Thanks to this forum!

rated:
Ah, I see my mistake....friend1 takes a 25% discount off the card...Why would I doubt you, Tracfancier??

rated:
tf515 said:   Just used 12745 on a 60 minute card on a phone with TMFL. Received 180 minutes plus 60 bonus minutes for a total of 240 minutes.
  Exactly the same experience with me.

rated:
Okay, I have received phones (Fuel and OptimusII)and 60 minute card from TF's latest bundle. I have several hundres minutes on two seperate dumbphones.Can I add min/days from BOTH phones to one of the smart phones? Of course I wouldnt do this at the same time,probably weekor two apart, but I was wondering if this is even allowed.

rated:
ubergmannix said:   Ah, I see my mistake....friend1 takes a 25% discount off the card...Why would I doubt you, Tracfancier??
Sorry, splitting up the information between three posts, did not make for an easy understanding.
To receive the maximum gain on days you need to begin with a dumbphone.  Promo codes are not usable with smartphones.
Glitch still doubles days transferred from a dumbphone to activate a smartphone, but not between smartphones.
Other than in screen size, you will find the Fuel superior to the Optimus Dynamic II.  But they are fun to play with and advance your Android understanding. The Fuel and the still expensive Ultimate 2 remain Tracfones very best Androids.  So the Fuels low pricing defies all logic.

rated:
tracfancier;19025612 said:So the Fuels low pricing defies all logic.
  Looks like they are trying to get a foothold in the ever expending smartphone market.

rated:
no post

rated:
 Straight from Tracfone... via email.

$15 off a 1 year card /  400 minutes

Use promo code  99138

rated:
shaniko86 said:    Straight from Tracfone... via email.

Use promo code  99138

You are not allowed to use a promo code with this offer.  Correct me with proof if this has now changed.
Currently there are promo codes for 300 minutes with the 400M/365d card. 
Isn`t 300 minutes of greater value than $15?

rated:
tracfancier said:   Currently there are promo codes for 300 minutes with the 400M/365d card. 

Is 67988 still working ?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
tracfancier said:   Currently there are promo codes for 300 minutes with the 400M/365d card. 

Is 67988 still working ?

YES it is.

rated:
Sure.  Glad it worked for you, too.

rated:
Code 12745 just worked on dad's dumbfone, adding an extra 60 min.

rated:
shaniko86 said:    Straight from Tracfone... via email.

Use promo code  99138

I got this email also.  99138 for $15 off 400min365days.  Input code when purchasing pin not when loading to phone.

rated:
79679 should work for 120min/90days to add 60 min. exp 5/1/15

rated:
BREAKING NEWS
Tracfone has broken down the barrier to Smartphone use by heavy texters
Text only airtime cards are now available on the Tracfone site
1000 text for $10 card

https://www.tracfone.com/direct/Purchase?payGo=true&app=TRACFONE&lang=en
Fatwallet keeps changing the link.  So use this link - then
put your pointer on "airtime"
Click on "pay as you go"
scroll to the bottom of the page - it is the last card shown

rated:
I didn't know this, but Tracfone has now included international long distance calls to cellphones in a number of foreign countries with no additional charges (unlike before when only landline numbers could be called).

These countries are:
Bahamas
Bangladesh
Bermuda
Canada
China
Colombia
Cyprus
French Guiana
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Luxembourg
Macao
Malaysia
Mexico
Russia
South Korea
Taiwan

Tracfone really seems to be adding more value to their service.

rated:
Tracfone was not the first to add international long distance, they are playing catch up to others who beat them to it.

rated:
From Tracfone's website, promo codes for the 400 minutes and 120 minutes cards:

rated:
tracfancier said:   Tracfone was not the first to add international long distance, they are playing catch up to others who beat them to it.
tracfancier, I've known about Tracfone's included international long distance for years now.  This was limited to landlines only. What appears recent to me is the ability to call some foreign cellphones .  This, I believe is a fairly new addition for Tracfone.

rated:
12745 worked Tuesday April 21, 2015 for 60 bonus minutes on a 60 minute card on a DMFL phone total 180 minutes....Thanks guys!

rated:
acefuture said:   
tracfancier said:   Tracfone was not the first to add international long distance, they are playing catch up to others who beat them to it.
tracfancier, I've known about Tracfone's included international long distance for years now.  This was limited to landlines only. What appears recent to me is the ability to call some foreign cellphones .  This, I believe is a fairly new addition for Tracfone.

Yes, you stated it more accurately than me.

rated:
acefuture said:   

But you still have to dial an access number.
Good to have an option for occasional/emergency use though.
I just use Google Voice/hangout for my international call. It is 1 cent a minute but of course needs WiFi.

rated:
Thanks! Just used code 67988 to add 300 bonus minutes to a 365 day/400 minute PIN on a DMFL phone (so total 1100 minutes added). Thanks again!!

rated:
jhmey said:   Thanks! Just used code 67988 to add 300 bonus minutes to a 365 day/400 minute PIN on a DMFL phone (so total 1100 minutes added). Thanks again!!
  So, did the glitch work?

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   
jhmey said:   Thanks! Just used code 67988 to add 300 bonus minutes to a 365 day/400 minute PIN on a DMFL phone (so total 1100 minutes added). Thanks again!!
  So, did the glitch work?

AFAIK the glitch only works on transfer from dumbphone to a smartphone.
He didn't do any transfer. 

rated:
Two things STILL seem to be required for the glitch to work:
1- TRANSFER of service from a dumbphone
2- to ACTUATE a smartphone

Note that they fixed the glitch from working between Smartphones
So is it really a glitch? Or is it a gift? Or a reaction to the competition`s changing offering.
Days cost Tracfone nothing to give away. Lowering the price of airtime does.
Yeah, it`s all speculation, secretive Tracfone will never provide an answer.

rated:
Well to be fair, there IS a cost to keep the number active, to Tracfone, per line. It's next to nothing but it does cost a few pennies per line. So the extra service days are not "FREE" but yeah it is a pretty cheap "incentive" if you will...

rated:
A HOFo poster was checking out the text only cards and posted his experience:

I was able to go all the way to the point of entering payment info. I stopped as I don't need more SMS yet.
Also, no taxes or other fees were showing at time of payment.

Interestingly while playing around, I tried to add a 2GB data card and on the payment page I was offered the SuperSize options,
365 extra days $49.99
60 extra minutes $10.00
30 extra minutes $5.00
Didn't get that offer with the Text card.

He went on to say that since it has been common knowledge that Supersize did not work with Androids, he needed to play a bit and see if he could get it again or with other choices.

***Please note that 1000 text for $10 is one penny per text on a smartphone,
MUCH cheaper than the cost per text on a dumbphone. Do the math for yourself.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1174175176177 178
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015