• filter:
  • 1164165166167 168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
tracfancier, many thanks to you for the valuable advice and information. Much appreciated!

rated:
84464 just added 30 to a 60 card.
Thanks, all (and to my pal Chris, who paid for my card!).

rated:
I tried adding 32102 promo code to a 200 minute card over the phone after I tried some other codes and the csr needed to credit the minutes manually outside the promo code. She also asked me where I got the promo code from. This was for minutes I purchased from eBay.

rated:
I was unable to add promo 32102 for a 200 minute card over the phone with the CSR so she manually credited the minutes. I had tried some other promos when adding the minutes initially. The card was bought from eBay.

rated:
Just used this code on the tracfone site,bought my pin number from http://www. Pinzoo.com online This code:70166  on a 60 minute card gave me a total of 150 minutes and 90 days service.  

rated:
MelB70 said:   120 min card. 3x for life phone. Used Bonus Code 32102 .
120x3= 360 + bonus = 60 for a total of 420 min.

Used 32102 and got the same exact results.

rated:
Used 41102 with a 1 year 400 minute card to get 1450 minutes on TMFL phone. Thanks Tegan.

rated:
Wondering if the tracfone site is on the fritz. JUST HATE calling customer service and trying to get a bonus code past them. Never seem to have much in the way of satisfaction for the usual hour spent on the phone. May be just me, but cs seems to want to tick me off throughout the call. Need a bonus code which will work on site for a 200 minute card. HELP!!!!!

rated:
It has been shown that Tracfone CSR`s are poorly trained on products they know little about. That is the trade off for inexpensive service.

rated:
Yes to tracfancier (above) and thanks for confirming the reasons for my situation trying to get a bonus code which works on tracfone's site for a 200 minute card which I can get eBay for 31.99 (pin only). Last I called tracfone CS I asked where the service person worked. Turned out it was French Guiana (Guyana)on the north coast of S. America... don't guess the wages are very high there.

rated:
dpoen said:   Yes to tracfancier (above) and thanks for confirming the reasons for my situation trying to get a bonus code which works on tracfone's site for a 200 minute card which I can get eBay for 31.99 (pin only). Last I called tracfone CS I asked where the service person worked. Turned out it was French Guiana (Guyana)on the north coast of S. America... don't guess the wages are very high there.
  I have a question.  Why would you pay $31.99 for a pin only, when you can get a pin and a phone with a year of connect time for $29.99?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141148174052

rated:
"I have a question. Why would you pay $31.99 for a pin only, when you can get a pin and a phone with a year of connect time for $29.99?"

First of all, please give me a url to check out your pin and a phone offer. Like to check it out. In answer secondly, all I need are minutes for my triple bonus minutes tracfone and do not need more than the year+ of service I already have. Plus, I have three tracfones I formerly used gathering dust in the closet. Ive already given several away to family and no one else wants a tracfone. So, I'm still looking for a viable bonus code for a 200 minute card. Right now I will try the code 33081 good for 40 bonus minutes supposedly... this according to the savings book which came with my triple minute phone, good until march 31st.

rated:
dpoen said:   "I have a question. Why would you pay $31.99 for a pin only, when you can get a pin and a phone with a year of connect time for $29.99?"

First of all, please give me a url to check out your pin and a phone offer. Like to check it out. In answer secondly, all I need are minutes for my triple bonus minutes tracfone and do not need more than the year+ of service I already have. Plus, I have three tracfones I formerly used gathering dust in the closet. Ive already given several away to family and no one else wants a tracfone. So, I'm still looking for a viable bonus code for a 200 minute card. Right now I will try the code 33081 good for 40 bonus minutes supposedly... this according to the savings book which came with my triple minute phone, good until march 31st.

Normally a good discount on airtime is of greater value than a promo code.  So I recommend everyone follow the other FatWallet Tracfone Forum, so you can have both:  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707/?start=2760 

Here is the best deal on your requested 200M/90D actual card (in a bundle):  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-EX431G-600-Minutes-and-Triple-M... 

Here is the phone (activates with 10 or 20 minutes and 365 days) bundled with an actual 200M/90D card;   that pennsatuckian spoke of:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alcatel-A382G-Big-Easy-One-Year-Service-... 

rated:
People are reporting that bonus codes are being allowed more that once per phone. Add it by computer online and the site will let you know if it is not accepted before you complete the addition. NOTE: On the third failed test in a row it will be added without any promo code.

32102 has been working for 60 free with the 200. One person had a problem but the next poster said it worked for them.

47040 - 40 free minutes added to a 200 minute card or higher. (may end 03/31/14)
33081 - Ditto
25628 - Ditto
90437 - Ditto

rated:
32102 worked for me just now.

rated:
Just tried code 32102 and the online screen just kept processing over and over. However I received a message on my Tracfone: 200 mins + 460 bonus. So looks like it went through.
Thanks gang!

rated:
Babycakes63 said:   
Just used this code on the tracfone site,bought my pin number from http://www. Pinzoo.com online This code:70166  on a 60 minute card gave me a total of 150 minutes and 90 days service.  

Same code just worked on a 60 card bought in a store. Thank you, Babycakes63! And thank you to EVERYONE who works to help each other here.

rated:
84464  worked! DMFL on phone. 60 min card + 60 min + 60 min bonus = 180 min! Thanks for the code!

rated:
SDDucksoup said:   84464 worked! DMFL on phone. 60 min card + 60 min + 60 min bonus = 180 min! Thanks for the code!
  ~~  This is the first time 84464  is claimed to provide 60 bonus minutes on a 60 minute card for a DMFL phone.  Can anyone confirm?   It has been a long time since any code has provided 60 bonus minutes on a 60 minute card, on a DMFL phone.  SDDucksoup, are you sure you do not have a TRIPLE minute phone?

rated:
promo code 15443 on a 200 minute airtime card will give you 40 bonus minutes.code is valid april 1-30,2014.

rated:
on 4/3/2014 used 32102 on a 200 minute card on triple minute phone and got 60 bonus minutes...200 + 460.

rated:
on 4/5/2014 used 32102 on a 200 minute card on triple minute phone and got 60 bonus minutes...200 + 460

rated:
On 4/7/2014 used 84464 on a 60 minute card on triple minute phone and got 30 bonus minutes 60 + 150

rated:
Just used 32102 with a 200 min card and a triple minute phone and got 3*200 + 60 bonus minutes.

rated:
Code 84464 is still working on 04/10/2014 for Double Min Phones: 60 regular + 60 DMFL + 30 Bonus Mins = 150 Total.

rated:
hi all I'm going to try the 84464 let's see if it work and thanks to all with there comments

rated:
84464 just worked again on a 60 card, adding 30. Thanks, as always!

rated:
On 04/14/14 I entered the promo code 84644 straight from my "double minutes" phone, along with a a 60 minute Airtime card and received 30 free minutes! Many Thanks to you and fatwallet.com

rated:
trasc said:   Just used 32102 with a 200 min card and a triple minute phone and got 3*200 + 60 bonus minutes.

Worked for me today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1164165166167 168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014