• filter:
  • 1176177178179 180
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
This forum is meant for promo code discussion only.
Promo codes are not allowed with Smartphones - since they triple-triple airtime.

Fat Wallet continues to advise that phone discussions belong here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707/?newest=1#last

rated:
cawman said:   code 12745 was used successfully to get 60 bonus minutes on a 60 minute airtime pin!
  Ditto!

rated:
Just released
for 20 minutes on a 60 minute card

rated:
buckhammond said:   What good is all this crap from 2007. 2007 was 8 yrs. ago just in case you are sleep-surfing.
  Were you referring to the page 1 Member Summary for this thread which shows bonus codes and the like but very old dates for their last use? It doesn't appear to be updated any longer. Does anyone have a link to a thread which summarizes up-to-date bonus codes in one place? I also am finding it difficult to check all recent posts to find the latest working codes. Perhaps I'm just not reading this right? (I'll check to see if the Yahoo Tracfone users group still has the promo code database.)

rated:
79679 and 12745 are confirmed to still work in June.

These five codes are reported to have expired the end of May
EXPIRED CODES:

rated:
67988 for 300 free minutes with a 400min/365days card worked just now

rated:
just tried adding airtime online. Tracfone website was "down for maintenance".

Site came back up, submitted code, tracfone telephone number and bonus code, did not connect, got "down for maintenance" page again.

rated:
12745 just got me 60 bonus minutes on 60 minute card!

rated:
Bizatch said:   12745 just got me 60 bonus minutes on 60 minute card!

Just did the same for me... THANKS!

rated:
I just used this code on  200 min phone card, and it worked!
Total of 460 min.

rated:
SCD, one of the top Tracfone authorized dealers, has the 400M/365 day card for $79.99 (NO tax FREE 2 day shipping)
The airtime card will be mailed to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRACFONE-400-MINUTES-ONE-YEAR-SERVICE-RE...

rated:
Another forum member posted that he received an email from TF advising code TFJ10OFFPH (exp 6/30/15) gives you $10 OFF on a phone or bundle order of $19.99-$49.99 from their website.
UPDATE:
TFJ15OFFPH gives $15 off orders over $49,99
TFJ20OFFPH gives $20 off orders over $99.99Not sure if 49.99 and 99.99 are exact, so if close, try the higher discount first.     

rated:
granttarredus said:   Bizatch said:   12745 just got me 60 bonus minutes on 60 minute card!

Just did the same for me... THANKS!

This code just worked for me again.

rated:
SCD has a new type of Tracfone bundle I`ve not seen elsewhere. It adds 800M/365D at activation of this DMFL phone, rather than providing an airtime pin for the 400M/365D airtime.   Possibly a Tracfone move to keep bundled phone and airtime together.  NOTE that there should be NO place to enter a promo code during the activation.

The phone is the Alcatel Big Easy Plus.
Individually the phone is priced at $20 and the airtime`s  current cheapest discounted price is $80  (total retail is $130)
SCD exclusively has this first and only bundle priced at $40. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alcatel-Big-Easy-Plus-800-Minutes-and-On... 

If you do not plan to activate the phone right away, know that SCD will only back the purchase for the standard e-bay 30 days, after that you are on your own/out of luck. A problem because NO where on the packaging does it say the airtime is included. Tracfone may not believe it was included, if the airtime does not add at an activation past the 30 days.  Tracfone CSR are notoriously ill informed.

rated:
Bizatch said:   12745 just got me 60 bonus minutes on 60 minute card!
  Still works - got +60 on my 60 minute card!

rated:
Used 12745 code on 6/23 for 60 minute card & with double on phone got 180. Code still going!

rated:
the thread should be organized with most recent posts first, not 180 pages later, so that users get to up-to-date posts immediately. It's confusing for new users.

rated:
Just bookmark the current page,change bookmarks as ther pages advance....

rated:
Are these bonus codes usable on "smart" phones?

I had to activate a new LG overt he phone because checkout refused to work online and rep insisted that I could not use a bonus code while adding airtime (which I also had to buy over the phone).
Was he correct or should I call in and see if they can add it now?

rated:
Get 20 Minutes by adding a 60 Minutes card or greater when you use Promo Code 87844.

This offer expires in 30 days.

rated:
colombo3 said:   Are these bonus codes usable on "smart" phones?

I had to activate a new LG overt he phone because checkout refused to work online and rep insisted that I could not use a bonus code while adding airtime (which I also had to buy over the phone).
Was he correct or should I call in and see if they can add it now?

Bonus codes have never been allowed with any Tracfone utilizing the three bucket system.  The area for a bonus code should be "greyed out" so you cannot enter a code.  They already triple-triple your airtime addition  (TMFL -plus- tripled amount into each bucket).  TMFL is automatically applied to any phone you bring to the Tracfone CDMA or GSM BYOP 3G and 4G/LTE programs.You are correct to be asking if the CSR was accurate, because all to often they are mistaken.  In such cases you must keep calling until you get a competent CSR.

rated:
Rather than calling Tracfone for help, we have found that the CSR with chat are usually more helpful/competent and will e-mail a copy of the chat at the end of the session, for your record.

Please cut and paste the link into your address bar as FW somehow changes it if I make it live.
Look about 1/4 the way down on the right side for the wording:
chat with an agent?
live chat
live help

http://www.tracfone.com/contact.jsp?task=contact

rated:
12745 continues good thru July!
Someone reported today that they had let one of their feature phones expire and this was what Tracfone throw at him, apparently as a last-ditch effort to keep him.

Add the 60‑Minute card and receive 90 Service Days, PLUS 60 Bonus Minutes. Promo Code 12745
Get back your wireless freedom before these offers expire on 08/02/15".

The "other offer" listed was $15 off a one year card using promo code  99138
A HORRIBLE choice.  If you do not know why, just ask.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1176177178179 180
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015