• filter:
  • 1170171172173 174
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
33229 gave a bonus of 20 minutes on a 60 minute card for me as well.

79679 still working today for 60 bonus minutes with 200 minute card

rated:
^ Tracfancier thank you for explaining this. I just received my LG Ultimate 2 and was wondering how my 'transfer 'minutes' from my old phone would be distributed.Is there an app that I can download which shows how many minutes remain in each bucket?

rated:
DrWermit said:   ^ Tracfancier thank you for explaining this. I just received my LG Ultimate 2 and was wondering how my 'transfer 'minutes' from my old phone would be distributed.Is there an app that I can download which shows how many minutes remain in each bucket?
You can download the Tracfone app at the play store or you can bookmark this link. On a computer - once you enter the information, next time just double click on each box to fill it in.
https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CheckBalance

Any questions, before making a mistake, just ask on the FW Tracfone phones forum or PM me.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707/?start=3160

rated:
Too bad the Tracfone app doesn't work at all for some. I've installed it several times but all I get is "Uh oh can't contact server" msg when trying to check my balance.
The check balance links on the website do work fine. It does seem to take a while to update and they send a text every time you run it.

rated:
^ Tracfancier thanks again for more good advice. I will join the Tracfone forum and have downloaded the app.

rated:
Tracfone is sending offers for $15 off the cost of the 400M/365D airtime card using the supplied promo code.
DO NOT FALL FOR USING THIS CODE.

**IT CANNOT BE USED WITH SMARTPHONES**

There are promo codes for 250 to 300 free minutes, which is worth MUCH more than $15.
Compare your cost for 300 minutes (not factoring in a promo code for extra free minutes):
TMFL phone
a $20 card X 3 would give - 180 minutes
a $30 airtime card X 3 would give - 360 minutes

rated:
tracfancier said:   Tracfone is sending offers for $15 off the cost of the 400M/365D airtime card using the supplied promo code.

There are promo codes for 250 to 300 free minutes, which is worth MUCH more than $15.
Compare your cost for 300 minutes (not factoring in a promo code for extra free minutes):
TMFL phone

Thank you for this post. I've been eyeballing that ad for a few days, and was going to pull the trigger based on the price.

In reading the rest of the post, it seems like you can somehow use promo codes with a Smartphone, or are these two separate posts?

rated:
Just bought a 120 min card for nephew. Is there a code I can add to this as well?

rated:
Peale said:   
tracfancier said:   Tracfone is sending offers for $15 off the cost of the 400M/365D airtime card using the supplied promo code.

TMFL phone

Thank you for this post. I've been eyeballing that ad for a few days, and was going to pull the trigger based on the price.

In reading the rest of the post, it seems like you can somehow use promo codes with a Smartphone, or are these two separate posts?

Promo code entry is greyed out and supersizing is not offered for the Tracfone Androids or the Tracfone BYOP program since they triple-triple the airtime.
I do not believe that the $15 discount promo code will be accepted for Androids and BYOP, ONLY for dumbphones. If you use this code on a purchase, I do not believe you can also use a promo code (one or the other only)
Note that Tracfone charges fees and taxes (do a test purchase and see how much is added). So the link below is to the absolute best place to purchase the 400M/365D airtime or any other airtime they offer (NO tax, fees or shipping charges). Check the bundles, at times during the year the phone is free.
http://stores.ebay.com/shopcelldeals/_i.html?rt=nc&_nkw=tracfone...

rated:
Chunkdog95 said:   Just bought a 120 min card for nephew. Is there a code I can add to this as well?
These codes worked on 12/13/14

Code 79679 - for 60 free minutes on a 120 minute card (or larger card)
Code 76374 - for 300 free mins on a 1yr card

rated:
GDW3PE

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1170171172173 174
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014