• filter:
  • 1172173174175 176
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Man...yo should get paid for the help you give out on this and a couple of other forums.Thank You just does not seem like enough! I do,however,Thank You !!

rated:
Well said!  Tracfancier is "one of a kind" -- and a great many of us owe him a big round of THANKS!

rated:
TenerifeSharon said:   Well said!  Tracfancier is "one of a kind" -- and a great many of us owe him a big round of THANKS!
  Indeed!  Tracfancier is indeed a Scholar and a Gentleman!

rated:
tracfancier said:   In need of cheap airtime?

See if you can beat this price for a new Tracfone Android and a separate ONE YEAR AIRTIME CARD.
no tax, fees or shipping (put the airtime on ANY Tracfone (using a promo code with a dumbphone)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZTE-Valet-Android-Smartphone-1200-Minute...

This deal is now up to $79.99...

Still $5 less than the cost of the airtime card alone.

rated:
Did shopcelldeals drop their emailed card deal? It's not on eBay.

rated:
Peale said:   Did shopcelldeals drop their emailed card deal? It's not on eBay.
  No it is still there for the 200M/90D and the 400M/365D
http://stores.ebay.com/shopcelldeals/_i.html?rt=nc&_nkw=tracfone...

rated:
70583 just worked for 250 bonus minutes on a 1 year 400 minute card. A total of 1450 minutes added to my TMFL dumbphone.
I first tried 67988 for 300 bonus minutes, but it told me I used it already, which was true. Luckily, it lets you try again to submit a new code.

rated:
Unless it has been changed, you get three tries. On the fourth try the airtime addition goes through with NO promo code. To be safe, after TWO tries, close your browser and begin again with a different browser. Maybe clearing cookies or such would also work, so that the site does not remember your attempts.

If it goes through with no promo code you can still call CS and say the site malfunctioned. But you only get ONE chance at giving them a good promo code.

67988 and 88542
both give 300 free minutes with a 400M/365D card. (but may end 02/28/15)  Worked this Month.

NOTE:  The first of each Month brings the possibility that a listed promo code has expired.

rated:
anyone got a promo code for 120 minutes? thanks

rated:
Niteghost said:   anyone got a promo code for 120 minutes? thanks
79679 - 60 free minutes added to a 120 minute card or higher. (may end 02/28/15) (Worked: 02/21/15)
96512 - 40 free minutes added to a 120 minute card or higher. (may end 02/28/15) (Worked: 02/23/15)

THE FOLLOWING WAS LAST CONFIRMED TO WORK ON 12/23/14
32313 - 50 free minutes added to a 120 minute card or higher. (may end 02/28/15)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1172173174175 176
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015