• filter:
  • 1168169170171 172
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just used code 84464 & got 30 bonus minutes! Apparently still active! Thanks!

rated:
Tananmen said:   Just used code 84464 & got 30 bonus minutes! Apparently still active! Thanks!
  same here. Aug. 23 on triple minute phone.

rated:
today, used code 66271 for 200 bonus on 1500 minutes.

rated:
84464 just successfully added 30 bonus minutes to a 60 minute card.
Thanks!

rated:
Just used 84464 with my double minute phone and 60 minute card and got a total of 90 bonus minutes (60 for doubling + 30 for bonus) THANK YOU!

rated:
Used 84464 w/60 minute card successfully just now for the THIRD time on the same DMFL phone. First time was in late Feb, 2014.
I got 60 min. from card, 60 for DMFL, and 30 for the bonus code = 150 total minutes.
The confirmation text message I rec'd says "60 mins, 90 bonus, 90 days" So when they use the term "bonus", they mean both the extra 60 DMFL minutes as well as what I got from the bonus code.
Thanks again, knowledgeable forum members!

rated:
Just used 84464 with my triple minute phone and 60 minute card and got a total of 150 bonus minutes (60 for triple + 30 for bonus) THANK YOU!

rated:
Are you buying the 60M/90D airtime because you are running out of Minutes or Days?
If it is minutes, than this ends up being much cheaper per minute:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRACFONE-200-MINUTES-REFILL-PIN-/1408357...
The airtime PIN is e-mailed to you, and there are NO taxes or fees, and no gas used running to a store.

This is a trusted Authorized Tracfone seller
I have no connection with this company in any way.

rated:
Buy a 60 minute card
30 Bonus Minutes using Promo Code 71287

HURRY! OFFER ENDS 09/08/14

rated:
tfusr19 has verified another Tracfone rule put in place with no warning or notice of any kind:

"Was on the phone with Tracfone Executive Resolutions person who confirmed that they will no longer combine buckets and service days from two active phones. Said everything from donor phone will overwrite recipient phone including; phone #, service days, and buckets, if I understood correctly. That really sucks - thanks for not giving us any notice on this Tracfone - how else can they screw us now........."

It would appear they are further strengthening their fight against the harvesting of airtime off of promotional bundles, but innocent users will be caught up at the same time..
So do not put a lot of airtime on any NEW phone you are testing prior to transferring your airtime off your OLD phone, and give plenty of thought to any bundled airtime that may automatically be applied to a NEW phone..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1168169170171 172
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014