• filter:
  • 1177178179180 181
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just worked for me July 10,2015. 400 min and one year card added 300 bonus minutes to a total of 700 minutes.

rated:
Do you mean it is a bad deal because you can use other codes and get a higher bonus value (which equates to saving $) than by saving $, which equates to about 30 min. or so...You would be better off taking a promo code which offers a way higher bonus (which equates to about $40 if you take their usual get 250 Bonus on a 1 Yr Card). Am I following your train of thought correctly?

rated:
FYI ! The shopcelldeals for $39.99 for a Big Easy Plus and a year service with 800 minutes turned out
much better than I realized.

The old 382 is retired and is replaced with the 383. Better volume control, a 2mips camera with all the good features of a 382 made the decision a true no brainer, my kinda deal.

Once again tracfancier's input proved to be super ! My thanks.

rated:
shaniko86 said:   FYI ! The shopcelldeals for $39.99 for a Big Easy Plus and a year service with 800 minutes turned out

The old 382 is retired and is replaced with the 383. Better volume control, a 2mips camera with all the good features of a 382 made the decision a true no brainer, my kinda deal.

Here is a link to this deal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alcatel-Big-Easy-Plus-800-Minutes-and-On...

rated:
60 minute card using code 12745 for a total of 180 minutes.

The 1st time I used the code, it said it was not good for my phone. I assumed it was because I used the code on the last refill.
Tried again and it took it.
A website said it was giving 60 bonus minutes for July!

rated:
Tracfone began selling SIM/kits yesterday for the GSM (AT&T) BYOP program.
This was added to the Tracfone CDMA (Verizon) BYOP program.
3G/4G/LTE models are included.

http://tracfonewireless.com/byop/

IMPORTANT
These bring your own phone programs are even more do-it-yourself than regular Tracfone branded phones. As such they are not for the timid, those that want it simple.

rated:
I am not familiar with Alcatel. Is it the service or just the manufacturer of the phone. Where can I find a coverage map to insure I have reception where I need it. Thanks. 

shaniko86 said:   FYI ! The shopcelldeals for $39.99 for a Big Easy Plus and a year service with 800 minutes turned out

rated:
compfan03 said:   I am not familiar with Alcatel. Is it the service or just the manufacturer of the phone. Where can I find a coverage map to insure I have reception where I need it. Thanks. 
Alcatel is a brand of mobile handset. The Company is a joint venture between Alcatel-Lucent of France (45%) and TCL Communication of China (65%). 

Shopcelldeals carries this Tracfone model with an AT&T SIM.  For coverage check AT&T- with roaming included.
If you buy elsewhere it may come with inferior T-Mobile (SIM) coverage.
The SCD listed model number,  TFALA383GDMP4ASSV, includes the P4 code for AT&T.  The T-Mobile code is P5.

Always verify the service provider before ordering, as stock can change over time.  Tracfone has a habit of trying to stick customers with T-Morbid, because they pay less for their minutes = larger profit for Tracfone

Tracfone uses ONLY Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile as their primary service providers. Tracfone contracts roaming with these providers and also includes their own roaming contracts with smaller local providers.  Roaming is not all inclusive.  Roaming comes with the dumbphones but not with Verizon Smartphones.  Roaming ability with the just released GSM AT&T Smartphones remains to be "discovered".  Yes, Tracfone has always been super secretive with the details. 

NOTE- that this forum is for promo codes only (as FW keeps reminding me)
Although I do post some short announcements here, there is a Tracfone handset and airtime bundle specific forum:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707/?newest=1#last 

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   

I bought this A383G deal...It is NOT an android, but has many features...Bluetooth... Will use up to a 32 GB micro SD card (optional, NONE included)... Music player (Will not handle .wma files) works with my Bluetooth stereo headset, and/Bluetooth cellphone headsets...Has a 3.5mm jack that works with stereo headphones...Has  Voice recorder... Camera Still and Video...The battery from the A382G is the same as the A383G. 

Negatives, NO Wifi.  No Apps will work other than the included few...No GPS...It dedicates one of the two soft keys to get online usually wasting minutes, but gives you a longer time to cancel than some of the older phones did... 

rated:
FYI  -  Yesterday SCD began selling, with exclusive rights, the First Tracfone GSM (AT&T) LTE Android smartphone:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Sunset-4-5-Android-LTE-Smartphone-Tri...

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   

It would have been great if it came with the card instead of the 800 Minutes and One Year of service automatically added during activation.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
pennsatuckian said:   

It would have been great if it came with the card instead of the 800 Minutes and One Year of service automatically added during activation.

It is still a good choice before moving to a smartphone.  In the last two days there were two reports of days still doubling.
But I still must warn against counting on any extra $ investment paying off in doubled days.

rated:
tracfancier said:   
marcopolomle said:   
pennsatuckian said:   

It is still a good choice before moving to a smartphone.  In the last two days there were two reports of days still doubling.
But I still must warn against counting on any extra $ investment paying off in doubled days.

I have a TNFL LG306G with about 1700 min/365 day on it and I already bought an LG 34C.
I don't know how will TMFL to a DMFL activation transfer will work out.
Do you think I should still take advantage of this deal?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
tracfancier said:   
marcopolomle said:   
pennsatuckian said:   

I have a TNFL LG306G with about 1700 min/365 day on it and I already bought an LG 34C.
I don't know how will TMFL to a DMFL activation transfer will work out.
Do you think I should still take advantage of this deal?

You will not lose anything in the transfer/activation from the TMFL to the DMFL.  You will if you wait to add any airtime to the DMFL
1700+800M/365+365D would then transfer to activate the Fuel, possibly doubling the days out to 4 years.
$40 for 800M and 365D seems like a good deal.  The Alcatel is a nice phone and it has the AT&T SIM.
Each step is an upgrade.  But there are so many reports of problems, you may still have to contact CS. 
Reports are that the online chat CSR are better than regular phone CS, and you do not use any minutes.  Typing and reading cuts down on mistakes and you can request a complete transcript of the session be emailed to you.

Most who upgrade to a smartphone are happy and never look back.  Like using a mini tablet that makes calls and texts.  Only a slight learning curve.

rated:
I used code 12745 with a 60 minute card on TMFL phone and got 60 bonus minutes for a total of 240 minutes.

rated:
Completely new to Tracfone, but am interested now with their new data charges. I have an unlocked Amazon Fire Phone currently on T-Mobile's $30 prepaid plan and I never use anywhere near the allotted data. My question is, would it be best to just buy the new GSM SIM kit at WalMart (or order the SIM from Tracfone and add a minutes card) and add what I need at the current rates, or can one buy one of those bundled phones with the discounted 365-day minutes and just transfer the account to the Amazon phone? I know I would probably need to pick up a nano SIM for the Fire, but the year-deal's minutes would cover me for a long, long time. I'd probably only need to add a 4GB data bucket once or twice a year.

rated:
FYI
Yesterday Tracfone added a larger fourth sized data only card and reduced prices of the more expensive cards. The Text only card remains available.

rated:
anonguy said:   Completely new to Tracfone, but am interested now with their new data charges. I have an unlocked Amazon Fire Phone currently on T-Mobile's $30 prepaid plan and I never use anywhere near the allotted data. My question is, would it be best to just buy the new GSM SIM kit at WalMart (or order the SIM from Tracfone and add a minutes card) and add what I need at the current rates, or can one buy one of those bundled phones with the discounted 365-day minutes and just transfer the account to the Amazon phone? I know I would probably need to pick up a nano SIM for the Fire, but the year-deal's minutes would cover me for a long, long time. I'd probably only need to add a 4GB data bucket once or twice a year.
Sorry but your questions have nothing to do with this Tracfone Promo codes forum. 
Promo codes cannot be used with Tracfone branded or BYOP smartphones, since they already triple-triple the airtime.
Please post it in the correct Tracfone Forum:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707/?newest=1#last

rated:
Sorry, I forgot what thread I was on.

rated:
I hope my message has to do with promo codes - 12745:

can anybody tell me if the

"365 extra days for $49.99" is still offered when I purchase a 60mn card ?
I plan to use code 12745, with a TMF.
will give me - I think - 15 months & 180mn for $70.
I now have more mn than I will use, and have no way to order a bundle on line for over a month. [traveling]
Thanks

rated:
As far as I know, the only way to see about this 365 days for $49.99 is to start the purchase of a card 

anyway, for $70.82 [incl taxes]

I have added 455 days [15 months  = 12 months for $49.99  + 3 months for $19.99 ]
& 240 mn [60 mn card with TMF = 180 mn  +  code 12745 = 60 mn bonus] 

rated:
The 365D for $50 is only available directly from Tracfone. It is now beig offered for smartphones. Some have reported it being offered with "some" purchases of text only or data only airtime.

rated:
Mikebeets... I had accumulated over 2500 minutes on a dumbfone,more than I'd use in a year's time.I went with the 'Service Protection Plan from TF...$5.99/month plus tax. I did have a heck of a time getting the first month update,(took me a couple days and a few fonecalls,chats,etc) but TF gave me an additional 1200 minutes for my "inconvenience" (??)So now I have nearly 3800 minutes.
I figure,though, for less than $7 a month those will last me over 3 years.

rated:
It took me a while to sign for this service protection

But:
$6 a month, I am still ahead.

Thanks.
WIFI is closing at the Library[

rated:
Be sure to keep track as your time expires...Supposed to be automatic reload,BUT, this is Tracfone! The day AFTER your time runs out if you havent rec'd an extension,get on the horn....3057156500. Preferably not from your everyday tracfone.

rated:
Just got an email offer that says its for a cell number I havent used in over 5 years... try it if you care to.

GET $10 OFF A NEW PHONE!
Make the grade with a phone upgrade. Get $10 OFF when you make any phone purchase of $19.99 or more.
Use Promo Code BTS10OFF.
Get $10 off now

rated:
12745 just added 60 bonus minutes to my 60 minute card.

rated:
granttarredus said:   12745 just added 60 bonus minutes to my 60 minute card.

And it just worked again on a second phone, again adding a bonus hour to a 60 minute card.

rated:
Only one Promo code is known to have expired the end of July:

**HAS EXPIRED** 71391 - 40 free minutes added to a 200 minute card or higher. **HAS EXPIRED**

rated:
I am always running low on minutes so these codes do come in Handy.

rated:
jonxxx said:   I am always running low on minutes so these codes do come in Handy.
Than consider the economics of this purchase choice from an authorized Tracfone dealer
NO tax and the airtime card`s pin is immediately e-mailed to you
Promo code 12745 will add 60 minutes
If your phone is TMFL  200x3+60=660 minutes and 90 days
$31.99/660 = .048 cents per minute

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRACFONE-200-MINUTES-REFILL-PIN-/1408357...

rated:
shaniko86 said:   Just got an email offer that says its for a cell number I havent used in over 5 years... try it if you care to.

GET $10 OFF A NEW PHONE!
Make the grade with a phone upgrade. Get $10 OFF when you make any phone purchase of $19.99 or more.
Use Promo Code BTS10OFF.
Get $10 off now

Good code for everyone`s use. 
Purchased the new Tracfone AT&T Android LG  L15G (Sunrise) for $19.99 + tax, last night (free overnight shipping included)
Waiting to see if I get the 12.5% FatWallet CashBack to lower my cost even further
The SIM is unlocked and can be easily moved to ANY compatible AT&T smartphone that uses a micro sized SIM.
In addition the SIM can be cut down to nano size or adaptered up to standard size if necessary.
Understand that your phone number and Tracfone service is on the SIM and travels with the SIM from phone to phone.

rated:
tracfancier said:   
shaniko86 said:   Just got an email offer that says its for a cell number I havent used in over 5 years... try it if you care to.

GET $10 OFF A NEW PHONE!
Use Promo Code BTS10OFF.
Get $10 off now

Good code for everyone`s use. 
Purchased the new Tracfone AT&T Android LG  L15G (Sunrise) for $19.99 + tax, last night (free overnight shipping included)
Waiting to see if I get the 12.5% FatWallet CashBack to lower my cost even further
The SIM is unlocked and can be easily moved to ANY compatible AT&T smartphone that uses a micro sized SIM.
In addition the SIM can be cut down to nano size or adaptered up to standard size if necessary.
Understand that your phone number and Tracfone service is on the SIM and travels with the SIM from phone to phone.

Not finding it on tracfone website ?
Is it a dead deal?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1177178179180 181
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015