COKE 12 PACKS $2.20 EACH

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CVS has special this week. Buy 4 12-packs of coke for $11 and receive another 12-pack for free.

I used some ecb bucks to bring price down further.

Its hard to find the 5 for 10 like they used to have...............

An OK deal I guess..........

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
A&P Supermarket in NJ has coke $10/5-12packs this week

AL369 (May. 19, 2007 @ 3:58p) |

Does WalMart B&M price match online retailers like Amazon.com??

staraphd (May. 19, 2007 @ 8:03p) |

That's because the sweetener (nutrasweet or splenda) goes bad much faster than corn syrup. You can drink regular sodas ... (more)

jdiff (May. 19, 2007 @ 10:35p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

5 for $10 at BigY now... [or it was pepsi?]

Yep, seems like this is about as good as it gets any more...

Might want to put CVS in the title..

EDIT: Never heard of Big Y.. For reference, I'm in Atlanta..

thanks

fry's electronics today $.99/6pack so $1.98/12pack if you have a local Fry's B&M. Valid Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite.

zeldor said: 5 for $10 at BigY now... [or it was pepsi?]

It's carbonated flavored sugar water. Anyone who prefers one over the other has bought into the marketing.

ScrawneyWallet:

There are some very sublime differences in taste, but it is indeed hard to like one more.

If you hurry, Giant stores (in the Washington DC area) are selling 5 12 packs for $11. Tonight the sale ends, so I made sure I swung by and got a raincheck as they were out of stock.

raider73 said: fry's electronics today $.99/6pack so $1.98/12pack if you have a local Fry's B&M. Valid Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite.

yeah picked up a few when i was there yesterday

ScrawneyWallet said: zeldor said: 5 for $10 at BigY now... [or it was pepsi?]

It's carbonated flavored sugar water. Anyone who prefers one over the other has bought into the marketing.

I tend to prefer Pepsi. But that could be because I've got free Coke at work and I drink it everyday.

Meijer has 4 for $11, buy 4 get 1 free. If you hoarded, as I did, the Diet Coke Plus coupons ($1 off), that's 5 for 10, which is about as good as it gets. (With gas prices, I can't justify driving 90 minutes to get to Fry's. For 2 cents a case, just not worth it.)

BS. I can tell the difference immediately. I prefer Pepsi but do not dislike Coke.

WDEagle

And yet, you probably claim that different beers taste better, when in reality all beers taste the same . . . like crap.
But seriously, just because you can't tell the difference between colas (or whatever) doesn't mean that other people can't.

Some of these comments are stupid, all beer tastes like crap?

Coke tastes the same as Pepsi?

Get a clue guys.

Deweypc20 said: Some of these comments are stupid, all beer tastes like crap?

Coke tastes the same as Pepsi?

Get a clue guys.

Ya most beer is good. I like beer .

In last Sunday's Houston Chronicle, CVS had a $3.00 off coupon valid on a $15.00 purchase. They listed the $11.00 for 5 - 12 packs of Coke deal, and had another deal buy 1 - 9.75 oz. can of whole cashews (store brand) for $4.39 and get one free. So, I got 5 - 12 packs of diet coke and 2 cans of cashews for $12.39. OBTW, I used an $8.00, and a $1.00 CVS "Extra Buck" coupons to pay for most of these items.

CVS also gives rain checks which NEVER expire, so I got a raincheck for more cashews at this good price. The only negative, is that their extra buck deals are not valid with rainchecks.

WDEagle said: ScrawneyWallet said: zeldor said: 5 for $10 at BigY now... [or it was pepsi?]

BS. I can tell the difference immediately. I prefer Pepsi but do not dislike Coke.

WDEagle

Anyone who can't tell an OBVIOUS difference between Coke and Pepsi needs to see a doctor fast because their taste buds are dead. They have entirely different recipes. Anyone who knows how to actually cook a meal should know unique a recipe can be.

Got in on the Meijer 5 for $11 deal today in Toledo. Nip across the border to my gf in Michigan with the empty cans 60x 10 cents works out at $5 for a 12 pack. Burp.

These 12-pack (fridge pack) deals are pretty regular in PHX, AZ area, this week for example:

Coke Products:

Albertson's 4 for $10, 5th free
    Basha's 4 for $10, 5th free

Pepsi Products:

Fry's 4 for $10, get 4 2-liters free

Here are some 10 for $10 2-liter deals:

Food City (Pepsi products)
    Basha's (Coke, RC, Diet Rite or 7-up)

Publix has this deal too, buy 4 for $11 and their flyer has a coupon buy 4 get one free.

For those in AZ - Basha's has coke 12 packs for $2.00 each...have to buy 5 for $10.

jdixon said: These 12-pack (fridge pack) deals are pretty regular in PHX, AZ area, this week for example:

Coke Products:
    Basha's 4 for $10, 5th free

Pepsi Products:
    Fry's 4 for $10, get 4 2-liters free

Here are some 10 for $10 2-liter deals:
    Food City (Pepsi products)
    Basha's (Coke, RC, Diet Rite or 7-up)

Was curious about which of these is best per ounce deal:
    1.39 cents per oz. for 5 Pack deal
    1.48 cents per oz. for 10 2-liter deal
    1.18 cents per oz. for Fry's mixed deal (BEST!)

Things get more interesting for those who recycle aluminum (like me):
    ~34 cans make 1 pound
    1 pound gets about $0.75-0.80 in PHX

That means you recupe about $1.06 on a 4 pack deal or $1.32 on a 5 pack deal.

Usually when one of these Coke deals come up all the retailers have the same price. I'm not sure if its true, but I've been told Coke sets the pricing for the retailers. Seems odd but thats what I've heard.

$10 for 4 12 packs plus 1 free at Giant Eagle in Columbus OH.
Am stocking up.

jdixon said: These 12-pack (fridge pack) deals are pretty regular in PHX, AZ area, this week for example:

Coke Products:

I just noticed that in the Albertson's ad too.. but not only do you get that 5th 12 pack free, you also get a free Shamrock 56oz ice cream. So I think that's trumping all the other AZ deals..

Which root beer is a coke product? Barqs? I'm thinking its time for a float!

ID

What is this - post soda sales at your local grocery store thread? How silly.

Fine... At my Bloom, I get 4 12-packs of Pepsi and 3 2-liter bottles free with that purchase. Since there are 144 fl oz of soda in 12-pack, and ~67 in a bottle, my average cost for 12-pack worth of soda is $1.85.

Now, I just need to buy out all the local stores and then I can retire on the savings.

icedawg said: jdixon said: These 12-pack (fridge pack) deals are pretty regular in PHX, AZ area, this week for example:

Coke Products:

I just noticed that in the Albertson's ad too.. but not only do you get that 5th 12 pack free, you also get a free Shamrock 56oz ice cream. So I think that's trumping all the other AZ deals..

Which root beer is a coke product? Barqs? I'm thinking its time for a float!

ID

Agreed. Good point, icedawg. Guess I missed it cuz I'm not an ice cream eater.

YankeeRedneck said: CVS has special this week. Buy 4 12-packs of coke for $11 and receive another 12-pack for free.

I used some ecb bucks to bring price down further.

Its hard to find the 5 for 10 like they used to have...............

An OK deal I guess..........

>>>Add CVS to the heading...

Fred Meyer in Oregon, Pepsi 4 12 pax for $9.00 with in store coupon...
+ 5 a can deposit and of course WE have no sales tax...

Stop&Shop 5 x 12packs for $10 - $10 rebate = free.

jdixon said: Was curious about which of these is best per ounce deal:

As was I.... The Meijers 12 pack code deal works out at about $1.03 for a 2 liter equivalent, which is a pretty good deal these days. Of course, in true FW style, you have more outstanding in rebates (can returns) than buying the 2 liters (10x 10c for 2liter ($1), or 12x5x 10c ($6) for the cans), but that's the price of a deal...

G

onion said: Stop&Shop 5 x 12packs for $10 - $10 rebate = free.Where do you get the rebate? in store?

dmvee said: onion said: Stop&Shop 5 x 12packs for $10 - $10 rebate = free.Where do you get the rebate? in store?No it expires 5/19. Rebate link below.

http://i.Xlickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=38931&d=1179466050

NOTE: Change the X in the link to the letter s.

Onion,
Rebate is only for the pepsi diets.

Otherwise, I was just going to post the same 5x$10 deal.

onion said: Stop&Shop 5 x 12packs for $10 - $10 rebate = free.

thanks onion, going to S&S today for 60 free cans of soda!

onion said: dmvee said: onion said: Stop&Shop 5 x 12packs for $10 - $10 rebate = free.Where do you get the rebate? in store?No it expires 5/19. Rebate link below.

http://i.Xlickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=38931&d=1179466050

NOTE: Change the X in the link to the letter s.

Thx, onion, on my way to Fry's this AM!
    Pepsi Products: Fry's 4 for $10, get 4 2-liters free

The difference between coke and pepsi is night and day to me. You can give me coke, diet coke, pepsi, diet pepsi, coke zero, RC cola, and a few regional supermarket brands and I can instantly tell you which is which. Maybe I have better taste buds than some, maybe I used to drink way too much soda...you decide.

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

ADD CVS to the heading

According to this thread you can get 2 CVS ECBs when you buy 4 Coke 12-packs starting on Sunday. You can usually get the current week's deals as well as next week's deals if you shop on Saturday night. That means on Saturday night at CVS you could get 5 12-packs for $9 after ECBs. YMMV, but that's a hot deal!

Skipping 29 Messages...
yesidonoitall said: the only problem is diet is never dated anywhere near ahead as non diet.

That's because the sweetener (nutrasweet or splenda) goes bad much faster than corn syrup. You can drink regular sodas years past their date and they taste fine. I've had diet sodas a week after their date and they have lost all sweetness.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014