WWE stuff for FREE + shipping

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Taken from SD forum... probably price mistake.

Go to www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/ then Products from the left for ECW stuff, things there are free and all things from 'You may also like' too. wwweshop.com for list of all products [it is quite random what will show as free - things that do not show as free will show if you manage to find them in 'You may also like' list].

Opening in tabs will be best, if products no longer are free [not all of them are] delete your cookies. There are many items available, including $300+ worth belts.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Probably not a mistake....

Hopefully this doesn't get canceled, all I got thought was the Marine on dvd and a Hogan wristband for 4.95, I really want that Hogan wristband.

tom3b848 said: Hopefully this doesn't get canceled, all I got thought was the Marine on dvd and a Hogan wristband for 4.95, I really want that Hogan wristband.

OK, I'm struggling to figure out how to make this work...but I NEED a Hogan wrist band! Would you mind explaining in a bit more detail how you got there? Thanks in advance, brother!

I think this was dead before the OP posted it.
If not, a little more detail as to where to find these items would be nice.
On SD, the free stuff was for ECW stuff.

Wow. I got these 4 things free before it stopped letting me get free stuff. Now time to go and try another computer.

Hulk Hogan Red Hulkamania Bandana 1 0.00 0.00
D Generation X Illustrated Crutche 1 0.00 0.00
WrestleMania 23 Drawstring Bag 1 0.00 0.00
Rey Mysterio Mask Dog Tag 1 0.00 0.00

Wanderlai:

You need to delete one cookie only, called ASPSESSIONIDSASQBCTC. It will then make products back for free. Best method is to browse through products and randomly pick anything so you have a chance to get what you want in 'You may also like' list. But most of them repeat.

P.S. Deleting ALL cookies will also delete your cart, so just delete that one. Best way to do that is to use Web Developer plugin for firefox.

Hey I got some more stuff on my laptop. The RRA dvd was $185 and the Kids Belt was $120.

Royal Rumble Anthology DVD Box Set 1 0.00 0.00 ( FedEx Ground )

Kids World Heavyweight Belt 1 0.00 0.00 ( FedEx Ground )

Order SubTotal: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $10.95
Order Total: $10.95

No luck whatsoever. Am I supposed to click on random items, click on items in the "You May Also Like" box, and hope that one of the items I just clicked on will appear to be free? Thanks.

mastavic said: No luck whatsoever. Am I supposed to click on random items, click on items in the "You May Also Like" box, and hope that one of the items I just clicked on will appear to be free? Thanks.

Basically yes, thats what I did. But looking at the listed items above should help.

RichardStabone said: tom3b848 said: Hopefully this doesn't get canceled, all I got thought was the Marine on dvd and a Hogan wristband for 4.95, I really want that Hogan wristband.

OK, I'm struggling to figure out how to make this work...but I NEED a Hogan wrist band! Would you mind explaining in a bit more detail how you got there? Thanks in advance, brother!

Alright Boner heres what you're gonna do, click on one of the advertised items on the left of the page and when the description of that product shows up, there is a lower bar underneath it with 3 other items that they suggest you might like. Click on those items because those are the ones showing up free when their description shows up.

This deal might be dead now.

The jig is up. They changed one of my orders from free plus shipping to:

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT KIDS BELT 000001 $118 $118.00
ROYAL RUMBLE ANTHOLOGY BOX SET 000001 $185.97 $185.97

Order Subtotal: $303.97
Shipping: $29.50
Tax: $13.68
Discount: $-0.00
Order Total: $347.15

Gotta cancel this shyt asap. Can they change it and still charge you for the stuff when that wasnt what I agreed upon. They should just straight up cancel these orders cause it looks like they are trying to bill me for they whole enchilada.

Wanderlai said: The jig is up. They changed one of my orders from free plus shipping to:

Gotta cancel this shyt asap. Can they change it and still charge you for the stuff when that wasnt what I agreed upon. They should just straight up cancel these orders cause it looks like they are trying to bill me for they whole enchilada.

IT WAS ME, AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

Wanderlai said: The jig is up. They changed one of my orders from free plus shipping to:

WTF my order got changed so I called to cancel it and of course the customer service hours are wrong on the website. I'm gonna call tomorrow I'm gonna tear into some ROODY POO CANDY A$$

Hey they just change my order and charged me plus shipping cost. I called and they said I would have to call back. I am so upset but fyi if you got an email for said charge you can dispute it with your CC company. If they do not cancel the order than I will file a charge back because I did not authorize that amount. I assume everybody will call tomorrow but mention the confirmation email for said amount of order. If they don't honor the price than I will call my CC and do a charge back. Has anyone or everyone's order changed without your consent?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014