• 126272829 30
  • Page
  • Text Only
You can as long as you cancel your current mobile # ( you lose it)

i hade this htc wing for a year,,on feb 28 is up,, paid 100 and get back 50,,thanks to people like you here on this forum,,putting the info up,,

my question is ,, i want to change my number also and get a different phone "blackberry curve sunset" , i can get it from different sites with new plan and make 100 bucks but w/ 2 year agrement,, the problem is i want just one year,,,
do you think i can do that also instead of wing?
thanks

soulflyfgm said: is there any deal for the G1 phone?
thank you

Same here ..i am even looking for one

bosanci28 said: i hade this htc wing for a year,,on feb 28 is up,, paid 100 and get back 50,,thanks to people like you here on this forum,,putting the info up,,

my question is ,, i want to change my number also and get a different phone "blackberry curve sunset" , i can get it from different sites with new plan and make 100 bucks but w/ 2 year agrement,, the problem is i want just one year,,,
do you think i can do that also instead of wing?
thanks

My Wing 1 yr. contract will be up in about a month and then I'll consider the options but it seems as if a 2 yr. contract will be the most likely outcome.
If you try the Business Direct route, they'll insist on 2 yrs.
If you try T-mob through retentions, you might eventually be offered a 1 yr. option (at a substantially greater price vs. 2 yr.) but the phone's upfront cost is going to be a LOT higher without Microsoft subsidizing the cost.
Someone else posted that Costco is the place to get it. One year contracts and any usual MIR are Instant Discounts there...but you have to be a member and have one in your area.

If you cancel your current # and sign up for a new number you can take advatage of the offers. Othwerwise you need to pay the standard prices for a new device per T-Mobile policy...

They don't have a new deal like this for the G1??

Too bad...

are they still offerring 1yr contract?

Is the deal totally gone?
BTW, wing has disappeared from tmobile's website. Might to make space to wing II that is coming in late July

...wmdeals.com? Good deals but assume it's 2 yr. contract and probably need data plan. MSISDN likely to be harder and discount/rebates apply to NEW numbers only, not reused ones. I'll consider their offer for the Touch pro2 when it's released which is pushed back to mid-August.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014