• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I went this morning to Hardees and they had 2 Bacon Egg and cheese biscuits for $2.22 or $1.99 each. I had Hardees in one city and noticed a sign at lunch, and this morning in another city they didnt have the sign, I told the lady in the drive through I wanted the 2 for $2.22 and she knew exactly what I was talking about.. I guess YMMV.. Sure was yummy in my tummy this morning!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My Lord, the Hardees chain still exists?

just a side note
(My hometown of Johnstown PA had a Rax store up until early 2007)

McDonalds has two egg mcmuffins for $2 as well. Didn't know these were "hot deals" as they aren't worth $10...

snoops213 said: I went this morning to Hardees and they had 2 Bacon Egg and cheese biscuits for $2.22 or $1.99 each. I had Hardees in one city and noticed a sign at lunch, and this morning in another city they didnt have the sign, I told the lady in the drive through I wanted the 2 for $2.22 and she knew exactly what I was talking about.. I guess YMMV.. Sure was yummy in my tummy this morning!
They've been running the 2 for 2.22 for 2-3 months now, maybe longer.

advocatus said: My Lord, the Hardees chain still exists?

just a side note
(My hometown of Johnstown PA had a Rax store up until early 2007)

When Carl's Jr bought Hardees it didn't convert (change name) all stores. Although the food and service received from the old hardees is nowhere to be found today.

How much is shipping?

They often give out coupons at my local Hardee's where you can get 2/$1.89. The coupons show up in the mail sometimes too. They never make me give them the coupon, either. I use it almost every day! So, you might want to ask about coupons, or just tell 'em you have one!

in for 2...couldn't resist lol

In for one....err 2

PM to McDonalds to save 9%!, don't forget FatCash!

advocatus said: PM to McDonalds to save 9%!, don't forget FatCash!

WILL THE MACDONALD HATERS WHO GAVE RED, go eat a frickin burger. sooo your healthy, leave the heck of the rest of us alone. you will not change our minds or opinions on MICKY D's!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014