Dominos Pizza for $5

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was reading the ridiculous CiCi's post and I figured I'd let some of you in on a secrete of mine.

For several months now, I've been buying Domino's pizza for only $5.00 (and no you dont have to buy more than one)

There are some locations that have a sign on the window but most don't. Some also restrict the offer to one day a week. The one I go to offers the deal on Wednesday only and its a large one topping.

The key is you have to ask for it and you must do a pick up order. Happy hunting

Also, sometime when I call for the order, I can hear the person asking a fellow employee if there is such a deal and they directed to a coupon code they must use. They never ask me for any codes.

I think this is a little known offer because they usually know what I am going to order before I make the order.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I had a friend who worked at dominos she said you know when the spite in your pizza because it bubbles up where they do ... (more)

Skulles (May. 26, 2007 @ 9:11p) |

Frozen pizza + Presto Pizzaz pizza maker = ummmmm good!

BlitzK (May. 26, 2007 @ 9:21p) |

The offer is legit and valid. I received a postcard/coupon from them. It is wednesday, medium pizza and pick up only.

BajakLaut (May. 26, 2007 @ 9:28p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$5 for a Domino's pizza? What a rip-off! Ask for their 75-cent "secret squirrel special" instead. It's two large pizzas and an order of buffalo wings for 75 cents. I think the wings are from squirrels instead of chickens, but the buffalo sauce masks any difference in taste, and at least they taste a lot better than the pizza.

lol these pizza posts are cracking me up!

I guess you are a frozen pizza bunch..

Dominos is nasty. Pizza Hut usta be good but they are going downhill

norcim said: I guess you are a frozen pizza bunch..

Nahhh.. were all just confused about $5 pizza posts showing up in the hot deals forum.

If you want real pizza, go to naples italy!

Wouldn't this go to deal discussion? Since its not hot?

Anyway we live in a college town and dominoes and a few others, except PH, all do five dollar large one-topping pizzas all the time. We just moved about 30 miles away in Idaho and so far its only Little Cesears that does it.

Domino's is only really good when it's 3AM and I'm way too drunk to cook. At that point I don't care how much it costs i just want my damn pizza.

Red for a deal that may or may not exist. If you want green call up all the Dominos and post what day each has $5 day.

Thanks.

Gave you green OP. They had this at my neigborhood location for a long time on Wed only. Unfortunately no longer available. I love their hot wings. Pizza is OK.

Tostinos microwaved for 6:30 on the box is the bomb.(especially after a night of getting hammered)

usadaytrader said: Dominos is nasty. Pizza Hut usta be good but they are going downhill

Plus there arent any good pizza hut coupons

They have this deal on Wednesday in Tallahassee. We get it because they have the really thin crust.

allisolm said: They have this deal on Wednesday in Tallahassee. We get it because they have the really thin crust.

Thanks for posting. Their thin crust is decent. When I first read the OP I figured they may only give that deal on their normal crust pizzas which are disgusting imo. Will have to check out our local one to see.

Ugh, chain pizza (other than Bertuccis) is crap.
We used to call a cheese Papa Ginos pizza "cardboard with ketchup and rubber."

lol i dont seewhy this topic is even here. i mean the guyy said he heard the coupon code but yet he didnt put it in this topic? whynot? why tell if ur not going to give us the info we need. hm i hardly see any dominos pizza posts with codes

when we see the guy on sidewalk with the old dominos sign they have takeout
ones for $2.99 with one topping...

Domino's is often much better than you give them credit for - the major issue with most of the big chains is how competent the local store manager is in managing their dough - as it is the crust that most often makes or breaks their pizzas. Sauce wise, they all use good quality incredients, cheese is almost always 100% part skim mozzarella (none of them would be caught dead using artificial). But it is how the dough is handled as it is like bread dough that will deterimine how decent the pie is. These days Papa Murphy's seems to have it down pat with a pie that you bake at home that is ofter much better than any of the big three.

It's all about Papa Murphy's + coupons from the Entertainment book for me.

boooo 2bad there are no papa murphys in nyc

The $5 special means that all the empoyees cough up as much phlem into your pizza sauce before adding the cheese.

GUESS WHAT LITTLE CAESARS HAS LARGE PEPPERONI FOR $5 EVERYDAY!!! ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

xplay said: The $5 special means that all the empoyees cough up as much phlem into your pizza sauce before adding the cheese.

Im relatively certain that the employees dont give a damn how much you paid for your pizza. Unless Dominos has rolled out some new profit sharing program, dont expect any phlegm in your pizza.

daniel9 said: boooo 2bad there are no papa murphys in nyc

yeah, can't find a decent slice of pizza in nyc because there are no papa murphys around.

all we have are john's, patsy's, vezzo, ray's, adrienne's.........

you kidding me?

xplay said: The $5 special means that all the empoyees cough up as much phlem into your pizza sauce before adding the cheese.

I had a friend who worked at dominos she said you know when the spite in your pizza because it bubbles up where they do it.

Frozen pizza + Presto Pizzaz pizza maker = ummmmm good!

The offer is legit and valid. I received a postcard/coupon from them. It is wednesday, medium pizza and pick up only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014