• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not super hot, but a nice deal on Weber grills.

Lowes.com has all grills (including Weber's) for 10% off. Order online for in-store pickup. Lowes carries the Weber Spirit E-210 ($299) and Spirit E-310 ($399), but the site only has the E-210. I printed out the page with the E-210 for $269.10 and took it to the store. Customer Service immediately knocked off %10 on the 310 for me.I paid $359.10 for a (assembled) grill that sells everywhere else for $399.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

I have never seen the e310 at our local lowes store...only the e210.

Nice deal as I need a grill. Anyone use the E210? Also, anyone stack a 10% coupon on top of this?

Might want to add to subject...."gas grills", doesn't seem to apply to charcoal grills

Might want to add to subject...."gas grills"

I agree.

I picked up the Weber E-210 at Lowes this past weekend for $269 plus tax. Time to retire my 16 year old Weber Genesis Jr.

Also, Lowes is starting to clearance out their Patio Furniture. Discounts are only in the 20% range and not all items are included.

anybody knows when the Webers will go on bigger than 10% sale in any store?

Where do you see the %10 off reflected?

Don't forget 5% Cash Back from Discover card (sign up online) until 6/30.

dont see this... where is it?

i signed up for the gas, hotel CashBack bonus.

vwracer06 said: dont see this... where is it?

i signed up for the gas, hotel CashBack bonus.

I guess they removed the sign up for the second quarter (ending 6/30). You might try calling their 800 number and see if a CSR can sign you up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014