• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
We just bought this playhouse for our daughter at our local TRU. This item is on clearance as it has been discontinued. This is a very nice play house and is normally $599 @ TRU. The clearance price was $259.99 All other stores begin selling this at $499. Check out your local TRU. YMMV whether they have it in stock.

Step 2 Welcome Home Playhouse @ TRU

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

kingmathias said: We just bought this playhouse for our daughter at our local TRU. This item is on clearance as it has been discontinued. This is a very nice play house and is normally $599 @ TRU. The clearance price was $259.99 All other stores begin selling this at $499. Check out your local TRU. YMMV whether they have it in stock.

Step 2 Welcome Home Playhouse @ TRU

I don't know why you're getting red on this one.... It's not a bad deal - you can normally find this thing anywhere from $300-400, TRU's advertised price on the website is just wacky. I've got one for the kids (paid $300 delivered IIRC) and they enjoy it.

I wish I could have found it for the prices you said you see it for. Everywhere I looked it's $499. Target, TRU, Amazon, Sam's Club it's $601 shipped. Directly from the manufacturer it's $499 plus freight. I think you may be thinking of a similar playhouse.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014