• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At my Kroger I got a deal where 2 half gallon milk is free if you buy 3 General Mills Cereals. They have 14 Oz Cheerios and General mills cereal on sale 3 for $5. At the checkout it prints a coupon for 1 Gallon free milk and $1.5 off on 4 General Mills Cereal.
So you get 3 General Mills Cereal + 2 half Gallon Milk + Coupon for 1 Gallon free milk for $5 and if you use printed $1.5 off coupon for purchase of another one you will get 4 General Mills Cereal + 2 half Gallon Milk + Coupon for 1 Gallon free milk for $5.15. You can get this deal as many time as you want plus you can get manufacturer's coupon to sweeter the deal. Enjoy!!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just got this at Ann Arbor, MI Kroger on Plymouth.

Deal was buy 3 General Mills cereal for $6, get THREE half gallons of ... (more)

ReidWings (Jun. 23, 2007 @ 9:11p) |

Food4Less (Chicago/Evanston)

The ad paper for the week had a free Kroger milk coupon if you bought 3 GM cereals so I boug... (more)

jatan1986 (Jun. 23, 2007 @ 11:00p) |

I just got back from my Kroger in central Arkansas, and they had a similar deal, but instead of getting free milk I got ... (more)

awittenburg (Jun. 24, 2007 @ 11:30a) |

Link to Flyer
with the purchase of Any 3 General Mills Cereals With Kroger Plus Card *Participating products must be purchased in the same shopping transaction, while supplies last. Offer is not redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer or transferred. Limit 2 free Half Gallons of milk per transaction. See store for details.

Hmm.. I guess the extra coupons only work @ Kroger.

Similiar deal at SoCal Ralphs (Cali's version of Kroger). Buy 3 General Mills = 1 Free Gallon Milk. Didn't get the extra coupons.

Confirmed this deal in VA...got it the other day thinking 3 boxes of ceral + 2 1/2 gallons of free milk was a hot deal and I did get the free gallon coupon printed out as well. I didn't, however, get the extra $1.50 off coupon. But 3 boxes of cereal and 2 gallons of milk for $5...I'm not complaining.

Between this, the Kashi, and the BOGO at Food Lion this week, my cereal shelf in the pantry is getting quite full.

Do you need one of those store card thingies to get this at kroger? I never shop there...

halo0 said: Do you need one of those store card thingies to get this at kroger? I never shop there...

Of course...but you can always get one on the spot if you don't have one...or just say you forgot yours and they'll typically have one there for you that they'll swipe.

I guess I can retire my Farmer Jack one soon since they're going out of business. I hate having all these stupid things on my keychain.

halo0 said: I guess I can retire my Farmer Jack one soon since they're going out of business.

That sounds like a hot deal waiting to happen...

Kroger ads in Hosuton dont show anything like that, is the deal region-specific?
thanks

aroot said: Kroger ads in Hosuton dont show anything like that, is the deal region-specific?
thanks

Just looked up the Houston ad online...while it's a different flyer than the one we have here in VA, I see the same offer (middle page 3) on the flyer at a random Houston store that I looked at. You sure you didn't just miss it?

Midland, MI here, the ad says buy 3 GM cereals and get 3, 1/2 gallons free. Also the cereal is 3 for 6 bux. 48640 zip if it helps anyone, thanks op.

In my local ad it says the cereal is 3 for $6 but you get 3 half gallons of milk free....this is in Michigan

this is what dfw's ad has:

buy 3 for $5, gets 1 gallon milk (springdale pic shown) - oat cluster cheerios, cinnamon toast crunch, or honey nut cheerios

buy 3 for $6, gets 1 gallon milk (springdale pic shown) - cheerios, lucky charms, or cookie crisps.

see store for details. limit 2 offer per transaction.

haven't gone to store today so don't really know if springdale milk is the one for free or any brand of milk.

Same basic deal is available this week at Giant (central PA).

I went to the Kroger for the deal they show in flyer that is 3 General Mills Cereal + 2 half Gallon Milk for $5. But to my surprise 2 checkout coupon made it great deal. I got 4 of these deals today that means 4 Gallon Milk, 15 Cereals and coupon for 4 Gallon of milk which I can buy till Jul 4 for less then 20 bucks after using couple of manufactures coupon.
I wanted to get more, but I refrigerator couldn't hold more milk...

No deal around Atlanta... Pop's cheaper and cereal is 3/$6 but no free milk.

They also have this at Safeway where General Mills cereals are 4 for $6. My coupon just took off $4.50 for the milk even though it was only $3.79 so I ended up paying only $3.79 for a gallon of milk and 4 cereals! great deal =)

there is a manufacture coupon in the smart source for $1 off 2 boxes of general mills cereal...

thanks rbraden, i did miss it

jacks is becoming kroger as of todays buyout of most stores...

halo0 said: I guess I can retire my Farmer Jack one soon since they're going out of business. I hate having all these stupid things on my keychain.

Fat8Wallet said: there is a manufacture coupon in the smart source for $1 off 2 boxes of general mills cereal...
At the store I went to "Bakers" in Omaha, NE, the deal is 3 for 5.00 or 3 for $6.00 depending upon which type you chose. You get 2 free gallons of milk (up to a $4.50 value) there were blinkies there that were $1.00 off of any 2 Big G cereal. When you paid, (if you bought 6 boxes) you got 2 MORE coupons for free gallons of milk plus a coupon for 2.00 off on your next purchase of 5 cereals (Big G). So, 3 boxes of cereal and 2 gallons of milk = $3.00 or $4.00. Very good deal. I am going to try to buy the Lactaid milk next time.

It was working on Thursday as posted by OP. Went back to same store today and used $1.50 off catalina for 3 Cereals. No catalin coupons for free milks were printed.

whatiswrong said: It was working on Thursday as posted by OP. Went back to same store today and used $1.50 off catalina for 3 Cereals. No catalin coupons for free milks were printed. I was at Safeway in SF East Bay on Friday. The ad is vague regarding which flavors of Cheerios are 4/$6 but I finally figured out that the ones presently on ad at 4/$10 are the only ones offered at 4/$6 (flavored Cheerios, not the plain ones that I wanted even though the ad states "selected varieties 14-20.5 oz" and there were no flavored varieties at 20.5 oz, only the plain ones came close - bah!). Store manager couldn't even figure it out. I used a Catalina coupon from last week to take $1.50 off 3 and got a Catalina coupon for a free gallon of milk.

Just got this at Ann Arbor, MI Kroger on Plymouth.

Deal was buy 3 General Mills cereal for $6, get THREE half gallons of free milk plus the free gallon of milk coupon printed out too. My three cereals actually came out less than $6.

So I ended up with:
3 boxes of cereal (Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Golden Grahams)
3 half gallons of milk
1 coupon for free gallon of milk
Total= $5.50ish

Food4Less (Chicago/Evanston)

The ad paper for the week had a free Kroger milk coupon if you bought 3 GM cereals so I bought:
- Lucky Charms $1.67 (3/$5 sale)
- Cheerios $1.67 (3/$5 sale)
- Honey Nut Cheerios $1.50 (in store for 2/$3, didnt see it mentioned in the ad)
- Kroger milk $2.50 (free after ad paper coupon)
- Dole fruit bowls 5@$1.00 each

The following coupons printed out:
- Free One Gallon Milk (up to $4.50)
- $1.50 off 4 GM cereals
- $0.75 off your next shopping order (compliments of Dole fruit bowls)
- $1.00 off 6 Dole fruit bowls

I just got back from my Kroger in central Arkansas, and they had a similar deal, but instead of getting free milk I got 2 free boxes of Fruit by the Foot with the purchase of 4 boxes of cereal. I also got the $1.50 coupon that printed out when I paid, so I'm definitely going back. You can't beat 4 boxes of cereal and 2 boxes of fruit by the foot for $4.50!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014