• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi all,

********CAN NOW COMBINE THIS OFFER WITH FREE SHIIPING CODE, PROMO#7787, online or phone with order $50 +. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL WITH 50% OFF SALE, $25 OFF $50, AND FREE SHIP. HECK, I AM ORDERING!!!*************************

Soma Intimates (affiliated with Chico's) has a new $25 off $50 promo code#7702
*avail online, B&M, and by phone EXPIRES JULY 7, 2007
*shipping not free, but included in promo
*combine with 50% off sale--nice kimono style night clothes

Happy shopping!
Wittybroad
Text

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find OP.

Anyone know if this code can be used more than once?

Thanks so much OP, I missed the good stuff last sale.
I had to try for about 30 minutes to get the order to go through, I kept getting errors. I would love to know if anyone gets this to work twice...so many things Iwould like!

I keep getting an error when I check out
Anyone else?

Worked for me. Got some things for my wife

d3k2 said: I keep getting an error when I check out
Anyone else?

I keept getting getting error as well. I wasgetting them when I out my CC in and hit submit.
I finally opened another window and started over, the items were still in my cart, just started the checkout over and the order went through.

I tried to place second order but it wouldn;t let me (even though my husband and I have different last names).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014