• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
rue21 has started their "Spot sale", with tons of:

$2 jewelry

$5 Polo and button-front shirts (long and short-sleeved), flocked graphic t-shirts

$9 jeans

$10 shorts

In the store I went to near Cleveland, the worker said the sale began 1 week ago, but there was still plenty of stuff -- everything I wanted was still available in my sizes (S or M), and there were lots of larger sizes left too. Got 6 shirts and a leather pendant necklace for $34.00, with tax.

If you don't know Rue 21, it sells really cheap, really trendy mens and womens clothes modeled after A&E, A&F, Aeorpostale, etc. It includes its own brand Carbon, as well as other brands like eighty eight, etc.

The clothes are cheap, and some old people on here will probably complain that they aren't as durable as more expensive clothes, but if you are looking for current fashions to last you a couple of years (or longer) rather than granny's style that will make you look bad for decades, check out this sale.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

a cheaper version of AE, AF and Aeropostale? BARF!! You couldn't catch me dead in any of that crap... it's cool if you want to look like a highschool hillbilly from Ohio...

Send me a PM and I'll give you some hot spots around Cleveland... True Religion, Antik, Chip and Pepper Jeans.... Grail/obey/Ed hardy shirts, Ralph Lauren, etc. etc. on the cheap

rshot said: a cheaper version of AE, AF and Aeropostale? BARF!! You couldn't catch me dead in any of that crap... it's cool if you want to look like a highschool hillbilly from Ohio...

Send me a PM and I'll give you some hot spots around Cleveland... True Religion, Antik, Chip and Pepper Jeans.... Grail/obey/Ed hardy shirts, Ralph Lauren, etc. etc. on the cheap

Lol

uh, thanks, but if u think Ralph Lauren is cool, I'll pass.

actually, obey is ok, as are some of those other brands, and even some Ralph Lauren, but not much in my book. By the way, u can find those brands cheap at Dillards 30% off clearance prices that just ended, or at T J Maxx or Marshalls, etc. And, if u r in Ohio or nearby, u probably know about Gabe's . . . If u know of someplace to regularly and consistently get tees from those brands for $5 or less, that would be news, so please let us know.

By the way, did u miss the whole John Deere / Trailer / Country Western / Hillbilly Chic trend? Wasn't for me, but some people spent (and still do spend) lots of $ $ $ to look like hillbillys. Very little in the Rue 21 store looked hillbilly, but for people who need overpriced labels to feel self worth and confidence, Rue 21 may not be for you . . . A&F is always ready to exploit insecure conformists

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014