• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NetFlix - FREE One Month
Tell A Friend - Netflix Link

Enter Promotion Code: 80004468 Your 1 month FREE trial will begin when you click Start Membership. Simply cancel anytime in your first 1 month, and you will not be charged. To cancel, click on "Your Account" and follow the simple cancellation instructions.

You must go to: http://www.NetFlix.com/TellAFriend

***This code will NOT work if you go to the regular NetFlix page - it must be the "tellafriend" area.

Thanks SkyCaptain for the updated code.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

hockeystl (Sep. 27, 2008 @ 1:04p) |

Wow, just received a refund for last months free trial and upgrade fee to 5-out...with the trouble everyone was having, ... (more)

shampooguy (Sep. 30, 2008 @ 8:04a) |

i am an first time free trialer and i have no clue where you go and what to do and where to put the priority code can an... (more)

unforgivenlove (Oct. 13, 2008 @ 11:44a) |

Deal dead 17 Feb 2008 - Code only valid for 2 week trial.
This also gives you unlimited instant viewing of movies on NetFlix.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where do you enter the code

There is a box above the area you enter your email address for codes, gift cards, etc. Make sure you check 4 at time. Default is 3.

worked for me had to search to find a different sign up page that let you enter the promo code but once i did that worked great thanks op

dang, nice find. i signed up for NetFlix last week to get some movies for my 360 hd-dvd player.

I'm assuming this only works for new members?

eugovector said: I'm assuming this only works for new members?

NO, I used the same name and address..., no problem at all...

I just tried signing up with new email and same address, did NOT work.

Has any previous member been able to get this to work? Please report how! Thanks

cwbywill said: worked for me had to search to find a different sign up page that let you enter the promo code but once i did that worked great thanks op

Do you have a link to this page? I'm not able to locate one that lets you enter your promo code.

Can we also get the 28 dollar bonus?

beavis956 said: Can we also get the 28 dollar bonus?
Only if you continue on to become a paying member.

P.S. - Does anyone know when this promotion code expires? I'd rather wait a week to do this if possible.

where do you enter the code
here

yeah i cant seem to find this promo code box either

Did not work for me, tried a different cc, different email. I'm still getting : welcome back, free trial are for first time customers only.

rzimmer said: Did not work for me, tried a different cc, different email. I'm still getting : welcome back, free trial are for first time customers only.

Same.

IS there a clever way to get the one month free trial, and the Cash Back when one pays for the next month, once I use the CashBack link there's a cookie that removes the option ot put in a code.

letsgetsilly said: I just tried signing up with new email and same address, did NOT work.

Has any previous member been able to get this to work? Please report how! Thanks

These clowns are like the bank ING....they remember if you've ever had a free deal
before and if you sign up read the fine print it says first time users only and they
will charge you even though it says trial they'll say it didn't apply to you.

worked for me.
Thanks

letsgetsilly said: rzimmer said: Did not work for me, tried a different cc, different email. I'm still getting : welcome back, free trial are for first time customers only.

Same.

Did you guys clear all cookies (all, in case there are others not named NetFlix which they might use) then exit and restart your browser before trying? It's important to exit/restart your browser because some browsers don't actually delete the cookies until you exit. Give that a go and let us know.

NetFlix is going down. They never paid off their throtling lawsuit judgment to me and probably others as well. I've emailed them about it, they ignored all attempts. I haven't been a member for more than a year and they are going to deny a trial membership? I am one of the reasons that NetFlix and it's no B&M model is destined for complete failure.

MythSpell said: letsgetsilly said: rzimmer said: Did not work for me, tried a different cc, different email. I'm still getting : welcome back, free trial are for first time customers only.

Same.

Did you guys clear all cookies (all, in case there are others not named NetFlix which they might use) then exit and restart your browser before trying? It's important to exit/restart your browser because some browsers don't actually delete the cookies until you exit. Give that a go and let us know.

That's standard procedure. Same thing.

worked for me. I used a totally new CC, although I used to have NetFlix subscription

thanks OP

rzimmer said: Did not work for me, tried a different cc, different email. I'm still getting : welcome back, free trial are for first time customers only.

Same here. No luck.

I got it to work using:

1) Wife's work email
2) Wife's name (same home address)
3) Wife's dredit card

I think this is funny: I used a new email and the same name for this new subscription, but NetFlix also sent a welcome message to my old email address which was subscribed.

Just signed up. Have to say, I really think their design is pretty bad. I tried finding new releases, and they have this horrid design with 4 categories, 3 of which are useless. The one category that MIGHT be helpful, where you can pick the genre to see new releases in, is still crap because it only shows 4 titles at a time and is just FULL of titles that haven't been new releases in months and months (checked a couple titles that seemed old to me and found 5-6 month old release dates). So much for finding new releases. Only option was to look up new releases on another site and then enter the title manually in NetFlix.

EDIT: Also, kept expecting to see spot to enter code, but ended up accidently signing up for 14 day free trial instead, after option for code didn't present itself.

I'm surprised they have no email/web submission for customer support either, it seems. Have to wait on the phone five minutes to talk to someone on their 877 number. You can send in 'suggestions' on their webform, but can't get customer support. Odd, but not neccessarily bad. Rep extended my 14 day free trial to 28 days, after trying and not being able to switch it to free month with code.

Thank you OP

Tacoma99 said: letsgetsilly said: I just tried signing up with new email and same address, did NOT work.

These clowns are like the bank ING....they remember if you've ever had a free deal
before and if you sign up read the fine print it says first time users only and they
will charge you even though it says trial they'll say it didn't apply to you.

Will they do that?

For the $28 back for first time customers how long do you have to remain a customer to get the $28.

In for a month, thank you.

For those having problems logging in, send a PM & I'll send a procedure that has always worked for me.

worked great!

thanks op!!

I entered the code and chose 4 at a time but still only got a 2 weeks free trial... is there any way to still get the month?

I just checked and this deal is still ALIVE.
4 at a time for 1 month free!

Only showing two weeks for me too.

gave me until the 22nd, 13 days

1 month worked for me.

NearlyMTWallet said: NetFlix is going down. They never paid off their throtling lawsuit judgment to me and probably others as well. I've emailed them about it, they ignored all attempts. I haven't been a member for more than a year and they are going to deny a trial membership? I am one of the reasons that NetFlix and it's no B&M model is destined for complete failure.

When will society understand that class action lawsuits only benefit the lawyers involved

Be careful as I clicked on link which did not allow me to enter code for 1 month. Ended up with 2 week trial and have called them to extend. Lady said "no problem" she'd take care of it. Just a heads up.

Skipping 207 Messages...
i am an first time free trialer and i have no clue where you go and what to do and where to put the priority code can any one help?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014