• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
eMail with 20% Off Coupon

One coupon per guest. Excludes diapers, formula, wipes, video game hardware, phone orders, "R" Us Gift Cards. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

Here's the coupon in PDF.

Also 15% off Babies R US.
Thanks "sidewinder33625"

No problem using coupon with this TRU deal: Buy Madden NFL 08, get 50% OFF another video game

FYI - PREY Limited Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360 is now $9.90 -20% = $6.xx for a great game.

Update - People are reporting TRU broke the release date for BioShock for the Xbox 360 and getting it half off with Madden. If you were successful please post your location in the thread or in the Quick Summary. Thanks

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I was able to use this with Madden and Mario Striker. Then I came back later to get a nunchuck!

Waro (Aug. 19, 2007 @ 12:21a) |

I printed a ToysRUs coupon from this site just before Christmas last year and they told me it was a fake. Kind of embarr... (more)

IDidIt2 (Aug. 29, 2007 @ 9:18a) |

are the outdoor swingsets also on clearnce at toysrus??

geetavee (Sep. 04, 2007 @ 9:01p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's also linked to right on the front page of toysrus.com.

goll

im gonna guess gaming systems are not eligible

One coupon per guest. Excludes diapers, formula, wipes, video game hardware, phone orders, "R" Us Gift Cards. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

I wish it would works with diapers.

print to pdf.

if you want to save money use subscribe n save with Amazon on huge size purchases. babies always use huge volumes. pampers rool, never one blowout 1yrs and counting. plus its a good way to use your $250 min purchase on that iowa state (cards) send urself a Amazon GC

Thanks OP

I wonder if it will work for 7" PORTABLE DVD PLAYER 69.99 - 20% = 56 OTD?

Update: Worked, the rep asked if it was good an sale items, which is not listed on the coupon (itself) so she took it, scanned fine.

I also asked about a WII (OOS), she wasn’t sure, but said "if it scanned it was good", they are getting 6 in on Thursday, I will try then.

OP YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

thanks OP.

Thanks for the coupon, but please notice that your e-mail address is at the bottom of the page.

I have a $20 manu coupon from HASBRO..can I use these 2 together?

Can it be used at Babies r us as well??

em3ti8 said: Can it be used at Babies r us as well??

I have successfully used Toys R Us coupons at Babies R Us.

Will this be good for Madden 08?

InsprAzn11 said: Will this be good for Madden 08?

coupon excludes gaming hardware based on T&C, does not specify games are excluded.

Sweet coupon.

I just bought the Thomas Ultimate Train set that is on clearance for $69.99. All clearance items get an additional 20%, then I used the 20% off coupon.

$44.99 before taxes was the subtotal!

This is the train set that was $19.99 on a price error and where everyone got charged insane amounts for shipping back in early July.

Awesome, thanks OP

Thanks. Nice deal.

This is cool! Let's see if it will work for me. Thanks.

Thanks OP, green for you

The Tom Tom One GPS for $200 + tax after coupon is nice.

jstutman said: InsprAzn11 said: Will this be good for Madden 08?

coupon excludes gaming hardware based on T&C, does not specify games are excluded.
Should work - I'm going to try it (makes it $48 after coupon for the Xbox 360 one)

this works on video games....picked up Mario Strikers for the Wiiiiiiii

Time for some more Air Hogs!

hostar said: this works on video games....picked up Mario Strikers for the Wiiiiiiii

Same here! Can't wait to try this tonight.
I'll be getting Madden on Tuesday.

Could someone send me this coupon or repost it? I cannot get the thing to download from the Microsucks download thingy. It opened once and then shut down saying that I had already downloaded. Whatever.

Maryzona said: I wish it would works with diapers.

Best. comment. ever.

got the TomTom one with the Promotional Case Logic Case for 212.00 OTD 6% sales tax

Thanks op!

Super20 said: Could someone send me this coupon or repost it? I cannot get the thing to download from the Microsucks download thingy. It opened once and then shut down saying that I had already downloaded. Whatever.

Delete your history and or cookies.

Thanks OP

Hmm... has anyone noticed if they have the Halo 3 Pre-order in store? I have a gift card from my 360 purchase that has Halo 3 written all over it. This coupon should make Halo 3 about $48.

thx OP

SeNiLe said: Super20 said: Could someone send me this coupon or repost it? I cannot get the thing to download from the Microsucks download thingy. It opened once and then shut down saying that I had already downloaded. Whatever.

Delete your history and or cookies.

Not the problem but I figured it out. Trick was not to use Omniweb as my browser.

Hi,

If I want to use this coupon, then do I need to take the color print out of this, or I can justr take the classic black & white printout.

Help Please!

Thank you OP...

Needed to go to the store today to pick stuff for the l'il ones... and well, perfect timing!

tenny123 said: Hi,

If I want to use this coupon, then do I need to take the color print out of this, or I can justr take the classic black & white printout.

Help Please!

classic black & white printout is fine since this is a emailed coupon

does this coupon work on multiple items? more than one time use?

Skipping 69 Messages...
treevis said: thanks senile (OP) and mnsweeps! what's great is that clearance items get an additional 20% off at the register (until 9/1/07). picked up a step 2 victorian gazebo (list price $199.99, clearance priced at $99.98) for $67. was on the floor in the aisles (not on shelf). luckily it fit in the sedan back seat (box is about 3' x 1' x 2'). 2 left at Aiea, HI location. Note: online says 5-7 yrs, but on box says 1 1/2+ years.
$99.98 - $20 (20%) = $79.98 - $16 (20%) = $63.98 + tax ($3.01) = $66.99.
step 2 victorian gazebo

are the outdoor swingsets also on clearnce at toysrus??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014