• filter:
  • 123 4 511
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Uh oh...the new coupons just changed!
I just received my coupon email directly from CEC.
The link goes to the CEC website, and the coupons now contain your emial address.
The email address is passed through the url: I changed the link below to youremail@domain.com
I don't know if this means they will no longer take coupons with the old format.
Oh well, it was a good run of many buy 40/get 100 deals!

check this link for the latest coupons:
http://email.chuckecheese.com/static/chuckecheese/548946/coupon_nt.htm?roi=echo4-4399278752-3812125-908461e39354f6bad291d79616f1b739&eemail=youremail@domain.com&placement=image

rated:
Quick Summary updated with new US, Canada, and Hawaii coupons.

In the US, coupon #275 was replaced with #1230, which is $1 less but includes 10 less tokens.

In Hawaii, the only coupon available was upgraded to include 50 tokens instead of 25.

No changes in Canada.

For the monthly coupons, I will include a URL that features the Customer Service email address in the URL. Simply replace it with you own for added legitimacy.

rated:
I tried using it at my chuck e cheese in murrieta ca they told me it was counterfeit!!! wth?

rated:
I tried using a coupon they told me it was counterfeit lol wth?

rated:
mayela, which coupon did you use?

rated:
Here is the url for the latest coupons. Expires 2/01/09
http://email.chuckecheese.com/static/chuckecheese/556775/coupon_nt.htm?eemail=youremail@email.com&placement=image

Enjoy!

rated:
Bump for last day of best token deal in awhile:

$10 - Buy 40 Tokens, Get 60 Tokens Free (100 for $10) - Exp 12/31/08 (#347)

If you have kids... time to load up on tokens!

rated:
Any new coupons for 2009? I used the 40 get 30 free for $10 today. 40 get 60 free was much better!

rated:
As promised, I signed up again to get the bonus email coupons for January, and I obfuscated the email address. The link to the new PDFs are in the Quick Summary, and I will update them each month. The buy 40 get 60 is back!

I also updated the US and Canada coupons. Same coupons as last month, new 02/01/09 expiration date.

rated:
I want to first thank you sooo much for the wonderuful coupons! I've been using this site for over a year but have never posted. The only thing is for the new coupons that you add your e-mail it won't let me change the e-mail. (In the url the other e-mail doesn't even show up.) Is anyone else having any problems? Thanks!

rated:
Can someone please tell me what the Quick Summary is and where to find it. Many thanks!

rated:
it always amazes me when i take the kids to CEC and see people paying without coupons
their deals pretty much suck if you just walk in and pay the listed prices

but i take my family of 4 and always use these 2
$10 - Buy 40 Tokens, Get 60 Tokens Free (100 for $10) - Exp 12/31/08 (#347)
$19 - 1 Lg Pizza, 4 Drinks, 40 tokens - Exp 12/31/08 (#198)

with this deal we get food, drink, and 140 tokens.. plenty to keep the kids happy, easily worth the $30.

and no risk of running out of this deal.. anytime i sign up at CEC online, i get these through email.. plus this regularly is in the local CEC circulars with the sunday paper.

rated:
bevlynns said: Can someone please tell me what the Quick Summary is and where to find it. Many thanks!

The Quick Summary is located directly below the first post in the thread (or click here).

rated:
how often can you use the buy 40 get 60? are they really checking the emails in the system?

rated:
BroChaos said: how often can you use the buy 40 get 60? are they really checking the emails in the system?
All I can say is that I copy them to word and put six coupons on a page. I've never been questioned when I use them at a couple of locations.

rated:
used both 18.99 and the 40 for 100 tonight and had no problems.

rated:
anyone have current coupons they could post?

rated:
used the 347 and the 18.99 deal. Works great .
noc said: used both 18.99 and the 40 for 100 tonight and had no problems.

rated:
New coupons here expire March 1, 2009. Make sure to edit the URL in your browser to change the phrase your@email.here. Now they add a fifth coupon that says add 20 free tokens with the use of any coupon above. I would think you could do one of the pizza deals and then the buy 60 get 40 (which becomes buy 60 get 60).

rated:
Coupons updated for February in the Quick Summary. Two bonuses this month:

5 Free Tokens with any Food Purchase (#337)
20 Free Tokens when you use coupons #221, #272, #1230, or #385 (#442)

The new Buy 40 Get 60 is still a better deal per-token than the Buy 60 Get 60 combination.

rated:
March coupons up in the Quick Summary. Just the regular coupons this month. Sorry for the late update, but I've been on vacation this past week.

rated:
HI
I am planning my sons birtdhay party at chuck e cheese. Any suggestions please to use the best coupons.There will be 15 kids and 15 adults.
What coupons do you folks suggest to be the best price to order pizzas and drinks along with the coupons.I know buy 40 get 60 free is the best deal as far as I have seen just for coupons.But for pizzas I need help.

rated:
go to the quick summary and see the various meal deal coupons, and figure out how many pizzas and drinks you want, and go from there. For example, coupon #198 ($19 for 1 lg pizza, 4 drinks, and tokens) is the best deal of all the "one pizza only" coupons, since you'll want to combine that with the $10 for 100 token coupon for however many tokens you need. However, depending on how many pizzas and drinks you'll need, you might also need to include the 2 pizza coupon (large and medium pizza) with 6 drinks to optimize your choice.

At chuckie's I always buy LESS food than you think you need, since not only is it overpriced and not very good, kids get so distracted that they waste a lot of food if you buy too much. Many adults lose their appetite there as well it seems. So, it all depends on whether you want to buy a lot of food so you look generous, or buy less so you look frugal and economic.

Remember to print multiple coupons and split into groups so the drones don't try to enforce "one per visit" rules. I always buy MORE tokens than I think I need, since at 10 cents per token, its a pretty good deal, esp since every ride/game is only one token (and that way any negative vibes from buying "too little" food" are cancelled out by your generosity with tokens, which really is why you are there anyway, to play the games, not eat the food). They have, for example, a two person ride through a choice of 6 different scenes that lasts a long time and works for one token for both kids, which is a great deal. Also new I noticed a "drawing" station where two kids can have their picture "drawn" digitally for one token - much better than those cheesy photos on the chucky ride that the kid is always looking away from when the camera snaps.

rated:
satya589 said: HI
I am planning my sons birtdhay party at chuck e cheese. Any suggestions please to use the best coupons.There will be 15 kids and 15 adults.
What coupons do you folks suggest to be the best price to order pizzas and drinks along with the coupons.I know buy 40 get 60 free is the best deal as far as I have seen just for coupons.But for pizzas I need help.

#198 is probably the best coupon to use for pizzas. It's on the same PDF as the buy 40 get 60 coupon.

rated:
I have no idea what this is. It appears to be some kind of way to indulge your kids. (I don't remember having anything like this when I was a kid. At most there was miniature golf somewhere.)

I looked it up and said, "Who needs this?"

Most importantly, I found this review claiming to find serious germs in Chuck E. Cheese's.

Diseases at Chuck E. Cheese?

rated:
There are germs everywhere in the world, even ones that cause "serious" illness. I'm sure the Chuck E. Cheese play areas have much less germs than the average outdoor playground or sandbox (which aren't sanitized each night).

Unless they're infants, kids have pretty robust immune systems. While the strain they complained about most in the article, Enterobacter sakazakii, can cause serious infections, those infections are exceedingly rare and mostly occur in neonatal and under-age-2 infants who drink infected baby formula. In fact, this bacteria is commonly found in small quantities in milk powder and cereals, but even though the bacteria is there the chances of it taking hold and causing an infection are rare unless the bacteria has sufficient time to breed in a wet environment and is then ingested in large quantities by an infant.

rated:
I had a party for my son this weekend at Chucky's and used the $18.99 pizza coupon and the $10 for 100 tokens coupon.I printed several just in case but the server/party helper told me I could get up to 5 deals with each of the pizza coupons. She says that is Chucky official policy.

rated:
I've used 5 of the buy 40 get 60 free coupons in a single transaction with nary a raised eyebrow.

rated:
On the coupons I have gotten in the past, it says "Limit 5 uses". On the 40+60 one from here it says "one time use". I think it might be the official policy.

And I would hope Chuck E Cheese employees are required to spray down the machines daily. I mean, it would make sense and I am pretty sure they do. I go there a lot with my niece and nephew who are 5 and 3, we are all alive. Hell, I even forgot to wash my hands once before I ate my sorry excuse for Italian Bread Sticks...

Just carry some Hand sanitizer and you/the kids will probably be fine.

rated:
coupon 198 & 393 worked together & its a really sweet deal.

Thanks

rated:
Hey planning to go to chuck e cheese tomorrow and some of the coupons are expired! HELP

rated:
noble55 said: Hey planning to go to chuck e cheese tomorrow and some of the coupons are expired! HELP

sign up with a new email. this is what i usually do and usually receive the coupons in a few hours or so.

rated:
Sounds great ..I am in.

If only they had a coupon for Free beer !

rated:
Any new coupons? The 4/4 $10 for 100 are expired and I've got a party today

rated:
nobel55 and gof: Sorry for the late update this month. Things have been a bit hectic for me recently.

All the coupons in the quick summary have been refreshed for April. In the future, you can always get the $10 for 100 coupon by signing up at http://chuckecheese.com/chuck-e-club/

rated:
My kids love Chuck E Cheeses. Thanks!

rated:
ahecht said: JudFry said: Don't eat just play.

The best coupon -->Buy 40 get 60 free.

Exactly. What other arcade can you go to where all games are $0.10? ($10 for 100 tokens, all games are 1 token).

Nicklecade?

rated:
Here is a PDF with 1 food coupon and 7 $10 for 100 tokens. Print it out and share with other people.

rated:
Coupons updated for May. Same offers, new expiration dates.

rated:
Thanks again for updating this thread. Taking the munchkins tonight with the new coupon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014