• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I have used the buy 40 get 60 for $10 dollars many many times and never had a problem. It is the best coupon out there.

rated:
I actually updated the regular monthly coupon links a few days ago, but I just uploaded the March PDF coupons. Some of the Canada offers changed, but the US and Hawaii stayed the same for the most part.

I also stopped fudging the email address on the PDFs -- now what you see is exactly what I get. I signed up with a disposable Fatwallet Chuck E Cheese gmail account that I will use from now on (using the plus sign trick). Spam away, as I will only use that account once a month for the CEC emails.

rated:
Any new coupons available for April??

rated:
polishdreamer said: Any new coupons available for April??

Latest Coupons (Expire 4/5)

rated:
polishdreamer said: Any new coupons available for April??

The Quick Summary has been updated with the new April coupons. No changes since last month, just new dates.

rated:
Does anyone have a coupon like #347 that isn't expired? I have a birthday party Friday to go to.

rated:
acjames said: Does anyone have a coupon like #347 that isn't expired? I have a birthday party Friday to go to.

#347 doesn't expire until 5/5/10. Someone changed the dates in the quick summary, but the PDF files have been 05/06/10 for a while.

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Love Chuck e cheeses!!

rated:
Thank you so much for continuing to update these coupons! We use them alot. We have lots of little nieces and nefews that love to play and eat at the big cheese! this helps with the cost, with out these coupons this would be way to expensive. Thanks again

rated:
edit:

My bad, missed the quick summary link which expires tomorrow.

rated:
I added the Free 20 tokens coupon, and I'll update the other expired ones this weekend.

FREE - 20 Free Tokens with food purchase- Exp 06/02/2010 (#442)* [PDF]
*Limit one per family.

rated:
Sorry for the delay. May update complete!

rated:
Thank you so much!! I just need it ~

rated:
Everyone states you can use more than one coupon. Does this mean you have to go to the counter seperate times with each printable? Or can I use a newspaper coupon and two different printables all in one transaction?

rated:
great, thanks, I just want this.

rated:
Unless the coupon states otherwise, you can use multiple coupons in the same transaction.

rated:
Updated quick summary with a new coupon for 20 free tokens with food purchase (exp. 7/31/2010)

http://email.chuckecheese.com/static/chuckecheese/300089904/coup...

rated:
Thanks for that new coupon! I updated all the rest for June. Enjoy!

rated:
cheese cheese cheers...

rated:
Where and or what do I have to signup for to get chuck e cheese to send me a buy 40 get 60 free coupon? I need them for July 19th? Thanks for any help!

rated:
Where and or what do I have to signup for to get chuck e cheese to send me a buy 40 get 60 free coupon? I need them for July 19th? Thanks for any help!

rated:
wed2luis said: Where and or what do I have to signup for to get chuck e cheese to send me a buy 40 get 60 free coupon? I need them for July 19th? Thanks for any help!

Just print out the coupons on the first page. Chuck E Cheese usually takes expired coupon, you could call and check with the restaurant to be sure.

rated:
wed2luis said: Where and or what do I have to signup for to get chuck e cheese to send me a buy 40 get 60 free coupon? I need them for July 19th? Thanks for any help!

Come back on July 17th/18th, the PDF would likely get updated.

rated:
Here is one for 100 for $10, expiring on 7/29.

Thanks to twinzfirst @ SD

rated:
any updated coupons? I tried signing up and nothing came. TIA!

rated:
FYI, the coupon #347 (buy 40 get 60 free) no longer works(so far here in san diego). Tried it last night @ our local CEC here in mira mesa, San Diego, CA. The lady told me that the coupon was removed in their system.
I even asked the lady that she needs to honor it because my coupons are not yet expired. Then she gave me a firm answer, we no longer accept any reprinted coupons.

rated:
Yep #347 Coupon no good anymore. Called 3 Locations (San Bernardino, Moreno Valley and Hemet)

rated:
Dang, they're getting smart. At least I don't have to fight the kids there to play that football throwing game.

rated:
just ordered the club coupons to new email...the coupons were not as good as old ones...the new coupon has a t2 in the url...switched the 2 to a 1 and the old coupons (buy 40 get 60...18.99 pizza, pop, token deal)appeared with my email and expiration date of August 15

rated:
mykidsluvcec said: just ordered the club coupons to new email...the coupons were not as good as old ones...the new coupon has a t2 in the url...switched the 2 to a 1 and the old coupons (buy 40 get 60...18.99 pizza, pop, token deal)appeared with my email and expiration date of August 15

I also got the email coupon and changed t2 to t1 and printed the buy 40 get 60 more for $10 coupon. But I also can confirm that the store no longer accept it because the code is out of the system. The manager told me that "yes, they know that they are not expired yet and they have seen lots of them, but they cannot accept them because the code has been taken out of their system." I ended up using the $10 for 80 tokens coupon.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area found a store that still takes the 40/60 coupon, let me know! I can go stock up some tokens...

rated:
Coupon 347 Does not work in San Antonio Texas area (at two different locations). They typed in 425 and I later looked it up, still working. We tested coupon 425 yesterday!

rated:
Coupon 347 Does not work in San Antonio Texas area (at two different locations). They typed in 425 and I later looked it up, still working. We tested coupon 425 yesterday!

rated:
my daughter's Brownie troop is going this Wed, 8/18, all posted coupons expired y'day. Can anyone help? Especially buy 40 get 60.

Thanks!!!

rated:
Buy 1 large pizza, 4 drinks, 25 tokens $19.99 Printable Coupon

Buy 60 tokens & get 25 free $15 Printable Coupon

rated:
$15 for 120 token (60+40+20) #552+#452 and others
Expire 9/19
Printable

rated:
Your coupon link doesn't get me anywhere nomansland....

rated:
Is there a new coupon available for Sep for the 100 tokens for $10? Or is that dead now?

rated:
*Printable Coupons
Buy 40 tokens get 60 free $10 (exp 9/10)
Buy 100 tokens get 100 free $25 (exp 9/10)

Printable Minute Maid Coupons PDF
Buy 40 tokens for $10 and get 40 more free (exp 10/31)
10 free tokens w/ any pizza purchase (exp 10/31)
1 large pizza, 4 drinks, 30 tokens for $19.99 (exp 10/31)
1 large pizza, 4 drinks, 100 tokens $29.99 (exp 10/31)
Buy 100 tokens for $25 and get 100 free (exp 10/31)

rated:
Thanks, I hope that new 347 coupon will work, it sounds like a lot of people are having bad luck with that. Not sure if they just stopped issuing it anymore. I'm in the TX area also.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014