• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
exp 10/17 120 tokens 15$ 40+60+20 coupon

rated:
http://email.chuckecheese.com/static/chuckecheese/300118135/coupon_t5.htm

Buy 60 tokens get 35 free $15.00 (expires 11/3)
1 large pizza, 4 soft drinks 25 tokens $19.99 (expires 11/3)
Buy 100 tokens get 65 free $25 (expires 11/3)
1 large pizza, 4 soft drinks, & 75 tokens $29.99 (expires 11/3)

rated:
First off, I'd like to say thank you for these wonderful coupons! They have saved me lots of money! Im a Mom of 5, and theres not too many places I can afford to take ALL my kids, but with your awesome coupons, Chuck E Cheese is now one of them! But I was wondering, because Im not too computer savvy, how do I update the expiration dates on these coupons? They seem to be waaaaay expired. Thanks so much

rated:
nadineo5 said: ...how do I update the expiration dates on these coupons?

I removed a few more expired codes, but please feel free to edit out any you find or even add new coupons for that matter. In the bottom right hand corner of the quick summary are three boxes for editing, adding attachments, and viewing the quick summary history.

rated:
@nadineo5 -> The one in the post just above your expire 11/3 that is November 3! So you have almost a month!

rated:
Hi, has anyone ever tried using a US coupon code like 347 in Canada CEC stores? I wonder if the systems block it.

rated:
these are some that expire Nov 3rd
http://email.chuckecheese.com/static/chuckecheese/300118135/coupon_t5.htm?time=128709686

http://echo.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/300118310/yum_fun.htm?

rated:
what do you guys do with all of these tokens...

CEC gets a bit dull after a few times...even for my toddlers.

rated:
the best CEC coupons are back.
buy 40 get 60 tokens and large pizza combo with 4 drinks and 40 tokens.
Expiring on 11.03.2010

rated:
Thanks, Ryden. You are the man. I was beginning to think Chuck E Cheese coupons were no longer as good as they once were (I guess signs of the times with so many businesses failing). Hope they accept them when I visit with my kids next time.

rated:
eclectus said: Thanks, Ryden. You are the man. I was beginning to think Chuck E Cheese coupons were no longer as good as they once were (I guess signs of the times with so many businesses failing). Hope they accept them when I visit with my kids next time.

so far these coupons worked in mira mesa, San Diego CEC. my kids really had a blast with 240 tokens.(used both coupons; buy 40 get 60 twice).
spent less than 50 bucks on our last visit.

rated:
I used this last night and they could not find the codes, but was nice enough to work around it and gave me the same deal....Thanks, but not sure if it'll work again

rated:
The code for the $18.99 deal did not work in Gaithersburg, Md. but the manager found a code that worked.

rated:
are there any current coupons for Chuck E Cheese? The $10 Buy 60 tokens and get 40 free?

rated:
Thank you!!! These are the ones that i like to find... They are the best deals here...

rated:
Just went to CEC today with the $18.99 coupon that expired on August 15th and the manager said they no longer accept expired coupons! He said their corporate policy changed a few weeks ago. I said that was very disappointing, and he rang up a similar coupon number for me.

rated:
Anyone have any new ones since these are expired?

rated:
Had this sitting on my workbench for a few weeks.
Didn't know anyone needed it as this thread is usually kept up to date.

But here you go!
Expires Jan. 1st 2011

rated:
Expire 12-2-10

Found these coupons and used them this afternoon in San Jose, CA. Please call your store before to go to make sure they accept these coupons. One person has reported that his store did not accept these.

5 coupons
1) 1 large pizza, 4 drinks, and 40 tokens ($18.99)
2) 100 tokens ($10)
3) 20 free tokens ($0)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) 1 large pizza, 6 drinks, 30 tokens ($28.99)
5) 200 tokens ($25)

rated:
izmeeh are the codes universal I live in Florida and really like the 200 for 25 coupon where r u located?

rated:
I have doubt now that the codes are universal after hearing people complaining about the codes not working. I know they work in San Jose, CA since I have just used them today. I was worried about them being fake so I called first to verify. I didn't use the 200 for $25 code since the other ones are better. I used the 100 for $10 and the free 20. I paid $20 for 220 tokens. The cashier didn't give me the 20 free twice even though she rang up the 100 for $10 twice.

As mentioned, please call your store and verify the codes before going to the store.

rated:
I'm pretty embarrassed.
I gave someone the coupons Izmeeh and I posted for her son's birthday party this weekend.
She tells me that the location she tried to use them would not accept them (Atlanta area).

I personal used the ones I posted and dont doubt Izmeeh's either.
I think some pimple face punk was being a jerk that day.
He (or she) claimed the coupons were from a fake website and the codes wouldn't work.

Not sure how hard the user pushed back on this but I was pretty embarrassed and sad when I hear that this afternoon.
Not sure either which one she tried to use either. I assume she didn't try the one's I posted after getting shot down on the first try.

Not happy at all. Made me look real bad.

rated:
Only the coupon on the websit work.... C E C has deleted all their old codes!!!

rated:
Came in the mail today.
Full page ad so theres no doubt of its authenticity.

rated:
Thanks but the everyday coupon on CEC website is a little better. ex: buy 40 get 30 free => $0.14, Your best is $0.16 (160 token for $25).

The day of the dime/game is gone ($10 for 100).

Link for the everyday coupon is on the summary which link to an image on CECs website.

KYBOSH said: Came in the mail today.
Full page ad so theres no doubt of its authenticity.

Went there with the website printout and the code is not in their system? I experienced this last week at another CEC but their gave another code closed to the offer (it was the 100 for $10). This one didnt even try with the 70 for $10 coupon. Will not go here again.

rated:
im in the nashville area and was able to use the 200 for $25 and the 20 free tokens coupon that izmeeh posted. they had a different code for the 200 tokens than what was printed, but it still worked and they had no problem with the 20 free token coupon. i did try using the 100 for $10 but they did not have a code for that.

rated:
Are there any new coupons for 100 tokens for $10.00? Thanks.. Planning on going next week....

rated:
are there any recent coupons for chuck e cheese?? I havent seen any in a few months....

rated:
Is there good updated coupons for Canada? Thanks.

rated:
More coupons! Expire 3.5.11

rated:
Printable Coupons (Exp. 2/2)
Large 1 Topping Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks, 30 Game Tokens = $19.99
Large 1 Topping Pizza, 1 Medium Cheese Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks, 35 Game Tokens = $29.99
Buy 60 Tokens Get 40 Free, A Total of 100 Tokens = $15.00
Buy 100 Tokens Get 75 Free, A Total of 175 Tokens = $25.00
*Bonus Coupon: 20 Free Tokens, Get 20 Free Tokens

rated:
Where's the latest buy 40 get 60 token coupon!

rated:
I'm not seeing any of those 100 for $10 coupons anymore - and most of the recent ones look faked

We'd spend $100 on food and games for 2-3 hours of fun with those coupons...once we even ate lunch AND dinner there with those coupons, lol. We all got corporal tunnel (yes, I know it's mispelled). Worth every penny!

Looking at the numbering system and expiry dates I'm betting coupons numbered below 500 no longer work in their system.

rated:
Thank you for updating! I check this thread before we go to CEC - every single time!

rated:
Thank you for updating! I check this thread before we go to CEC - every single time!

rated:
FYI: these don't look as good as the printable coupons

(SoCal) CEC coupons in upcoming (1/23) Sun newspaper

The following CEC coupons will be in 1/23 Smart Source (1/23 SS):

All [Exp 3/26]

90 tokens for $15 (6 tokens per $1) #546
160 tokens for $25 (6.4 tokens per $1) #547

Large 1 topping pizza, 3 drinks, 30 tokens $19.99 #1370
Large 1 topping pizza, 4 drinks, 55 tokens $25.99 #1371
Large 1 topping pizza, 4 drinks, 100 tokens $31.99 #1349
Large 1 topping pizza, 4 drinks, single order buffalo wings, 100 tokens $39.99 #1350

source: OCR's home delivered community newspaper (delivered Wed, Thu, Fri or Sat depending on paper) [reminder: news stand copies often WILL NOT have coupons included]

rated:
New Coupons from todays Paper.

Same deals as the last ones I posted, but later expiration date. Valid until 3/26/11

rated:
Large 1 Topping Pizza 4 drinks 45 tokens 19.99
60 tokens get 35 for 15.00

exp 3/4/11

rated:

CEC.com (310.69kB)
Disclaimer
Printable CEC coupons. Select specific store. (catagorized by state/province then city)

coupons.com should point to CEC.com.

(source)

rated:
texascountrymama said:   Though parents may not appreciate the food purchase requirement, these Valentine’s Day cards may work in a pinch if you’ve got little ones who are enamored by the big gray mouse:

You can download & print these free Valentine’s Day cards from Chuck E. Cheese’s to dole out (or use yourself). Each card is good for five free tokens (food purchase required), and they expire on March 2, 2011

text

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014