• filter:
  • 1 234511
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
There seemed to be a lot of different threads for Chuck E. Cheese's coupons, so rather than continue to update threads related to old deals, I decided to make a consolidated thread.

$10 - Buy 40 Tokens, Get 60 Tokens Free (100 for $10) - Exp 07/09/2010 (#347) [PDF]

Check the Quick Summary below for a complete list of coupons!

How to get Chuck E. Cheese's Coupons:

Don't forget that you can use multiple different coupons per visit! Also, if a coupon specifies that it is good for a 1-2 topping pizza, you can almost always use it on any of the Specialty pizzas.

Moderator Comment: Check out the Official Master Thread of "Official Store Threads" here. — Feb. 10, 2010 @ 5:02pm
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Chuck (28.62kB)
Thanks footn200
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
this is under hot deals, but dates back to 2007, are these even still valid???

SaraEvgenia (Oct. 24, 2013 @ 8:05a) |

read the OP again

lordoffire (Oct. 24, 2013 @ 2:42p) |

Great for kids

Bob18 (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 9:04a) |

We will be doing our best to keep these threads current and up-to-date, but please feel free to edit the quick summary with coupon codes not listed  clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message. Also please let us know if you are aware of a coupon that is no longer valid.

Here is a link to the latest reply at the end of this thread.

Coupons that are obviously worse deals than the ones below will not be posted. Some worse deals that are not obvious will be marked with a <--
Unless otherwise specified, coupons for a Lg Pizza are good for a 1-2 topping pizza or a "Super Combo" pizza.
For non-PDF coupons that include a "Valid for user:" line, replace fwfcec@gmail.com in the URL with your email address.

To print this coupon with your email, you must be signed up for coupons here, and then add your email to the url where it says "YOUREMAILHERE".

http://email.chuckecheese.com/static/chuckecheese/300224421/coupon_d.htm?time=1328234876&eemail=johndoe@yahoo.com&child=

Current US Coupons: (Not Valid in Hawaii)
$7.50 - Buy 30 Tokens, Get 15 Tokens Free (45 for $7.50) - No Exp (#379)
$10 - Buy 40 Tokens, Get 30 Tokens Free (70 for $10) - No Exp
(#378)
<-- #347 is 30 more tokens for the same price, but expires
$15 - Buy 60 tokens & get 35 free - Exp 11/3
- Printable* 120 tokens 15$ (40 60 20) (exp 10/17)
$25 - 1 Lg Pizza, 4 Drinks, 40 tokens - No Exp
$30 - [L=1 Lg Pizza, 4 Drinks, 80 tokens - No Exp (#264)
<-- #198 #347 is 60 more tokens for $1 less, but expires

Kid's Rewards Coupons:
FREE - 10 Free Tokens with any Pizza Purchase for a variety of achievements - Exp 12/31/2010
Up to 15 Free Tokens Per Child w/ Food Purchase and Good Grades - Exp Unknown

Don't forget that you can use multiple coupons!
* Coupon #139 cannot be used if you used another coupon on the large pizza. You may only be allowed to use one free tokens coupon per family per visit. Hawaii coupon may only be used once per family per visit.[/L]
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I started this thread as opposed to continuing the previous thread because (a) that thread was originally about a way to use google to find coupons and (b) without a single official thread, new threads for coupons kept popping up every time a new wave of coupons was released. I also started it with offers not in any other thread.

rated:
I think this thread is a great idea especially for the moms out there with kids driving em crazy!

rated:
Green. Hope we can keep this up to date!

rated:
10 Free Tokens Per Child w/ Food Purchase for Pooping - Exp 12/31/07 (#326)*

WTH?

After eating their food, this will be a perpetual coupon

rated:
i love chucky and i love cheese! yay! yay! yay! yay!

rated:
CycleJoe said: 10 Free Tokens Per Child w/ Food Purchase for Pooping - Exp 12/31/07 (#326)*

WTH?

After eating their food, this will be a perpetual coupon

As long as it's not (uhm) stackable.

rated:
Do they have a coupon for good pizza? I'm only asking because they have the worst pizza among all chains...

Besides, they also have coupons in the newspaper coupon flyers.

rated:
CycleJoe said: 10 Free Tokens Per Child w/ Food Purchase for Pooping - Exp 12/31/07 (#326)*

WTH?

It's for kids who are being housebroken, err potty trained.

rated:
Don't eat just play.

The best coupon -->Buy 40 get 60 free.

rated:
JudFry said: Don't eat just play.

Exactly. What other arcade can you go to where all games are $0.10? ($10 for 100 tokens, all games are 1 token).

rated:
I love chuckie cheese but live in hawaii, i noticed that all the coupons sa not valid in hawaii even when i go to the website and subscribe. does anybody know how to get ones that are good to use here? I tried to email them but never got a response.

rated:
I added a Hawaii coupon to the summary, but it's not a great deal (the equivalent US deal is $9 less and comes with 15 more tokens). Also, the rewards calendars are all valid in Canada and Hawaii too.

rated:

Are we sure that's a legitimate coupon? Anyone use it with no problems?

rated:
It's the same coupon you get when you sign up for the E-Club. I just made a PDF of the page since you can only access it once (although I've subscribed with multiple email addresses to make sure that the coupon isn't one-time use).

As proof that it's legit, here is the link to the image on the bluehornet server (which is the company that Chuck E Cheese uses for it's email newsletters) for the top halves of both coupons in the PDF (the coupons are split into multiple images so that they can dynamically generate the expiration date).

http://echo4.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/images/061406_coupon_us_top.gif
http://echo4.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/images/368446_coupon_us_top.gif

rated:
potvin48 said: JudFry said: Don't eat just play.

I just went today and we used 2 of those coupons. My husband used one and I used the other one. We had no problems getting 100 tokens each for $10.00

rated:
ahecht said: I added a Hawaii coupon to the summary, but it's not a great deal (the equivalent US deal is $9 less and comes with 15 more tokens). Also, the rewards calendars are all valid in Canada and Hawaii too.

Thanks for finding this for me!

rated:
I also was able to use it without issue this wkend.

rated:
This month's email replaced all the US and Canada coupons that expired on 9/4 with identical coupons (same offer code) expiring on 10/2. As before, three of the four are not very good offers -- other coupons offer more stuff for the same or less money.

The summary above has been updated with the new links.

rated:

These are absolutely legit. They come directly from Chuckie Cheese's. We've been using these coupons for years, getting them with links from FW, and we signed up on their website a few months ago, and they now send us an email with a link to the coupons at the beginning of every month. OP is giving you the same links that CC sends out in its emails. We never go to CC without these coupons.

rated:
Do I have to sign up for the Chuck E-Club, or can I just print the coupon and walk in?

rated:
nyrm22 said: Do I have to sign up for the Chuck E-Club, or can I just print the coupon and walk in?

Just print the coupon and walk in -- no signing up required. All the cashier does is enter the three digit coupon code into the register, they don't check your name or anything.

rated:
New amazing coupon! 12 FREE Tokens, no purchase necessary! Expires 9/30, so use it while you can! It only said "Not Valid in Hawaii", so I assume it's good in Canada and the continental US. I feel like an idiot, since this coupon has been in the wild since May, but I only found it one week before it expires.

FREE - Get 12 Tokens Free! - Exp 9/30/07 (#318)

I also found new coupons from Minute Maid, one of which is for 10 free coupons with any food purchase, which means that you can probably use it in combination with any of the combos.

Buy any food item, get 10 Tokens Free - Exp 10/31/07 (#215)
$18 - 1 Lg Pizza, 4 Drinks, 30 tokens - Exp 10/31/07 (#216)

rated:

rated:
nukem said: Expire 10.28

Thanks. Looks like all the coupons expiring 10/02/07 were replaced with identical coupons expiring 10/28/07. I updated the quick summary.

EDIT: Updated the Canada coupon on 10/05/07

rated:
We will be holding a birthday party next week.

Does anyone know if chuck-e-cheese guys allow using 4 or 5 of the coupons for ordering so many large Pizzas ? Given that we printing on-line, do they object ?

rated:
k000 said: We will be holding a birthday party next week.

Does anyone know if chuck-e-cheese guys allow using 4 or 5 of the coupons for ordering so many large Pizzas ? Given that we printing on-line, do they object ?

Some of the coupons specifically say "limit 1 per group" or something like that, but otherwise you can use as many as you wish. When you print the email coupons, it even says something like "Remeber to use multiple coupons for even more savings" on the bottom of the page.

However, if they're doing a organized birthday party, they may have a policy not to accept coupons. It depends on the manager at the location.

rated:
oops, double post

rated:
I think what potvin48 is wondering if the Buy 40, Get 60 free is a photoshop'ed coupon, since its a much better deal than their normal one. There have been people that have posted photoshopped CES coupons in the past on this site.

rated:
Gelfling said: I think what potvin48 is wondering if the Buy 40, Get 60 free is a photoshop'ed coupon, since its a much better deal than their normal one. There have been people that have posted photoshopped CES coupons in the past on this site.

It's the same coupon you get when you sign up for the E-Club. I just made a PDF of the page since you can only access it once (although I've subscribed with multiple email addresses to make sure that the coupon isn't one-time use). You can sign up for the E-Club yourself (see the OP) if you don't believe me.

As proof that it's legit, here is the link to the image on the bluehornet server (which is the company that Chuck E Cheese uses for it's email newsletters) for the top halves of both coupons in the PDF (the coupons are split into multiple images so that they can dynamically generate the expiration date).

http://echo4.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/images/368446_coupon_us_top.gif
http://echo4.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/images/061406_coupon_us_top.gif

Besides, a photoshopped coupon wouldn't work since the CEC cashire just types in the 3 digit code on the coupon, and doesn't look at what the text says.

rated:
I didn't mean to imply that you were doing anything illegal. I'm very sorry if it came across that way. I distinctly recall someone on this forum chaning the expiration date on a coupon for CES and then posting the photoshopped coupon on this forum. It caused quite a fiasco. Thank you for providing support that this is a legit coupon!

rated:
Gelfling said: I think what potvin48 is wondering if the Buy 40, Get 60 free is a photoshop'ed coupon, since its a much better deal than their normal one. There have been people that have posted photoshopped CES coupons in the past on this site.

I've used this coupon myself. It worked without any issues. Works great for my 3 kids!

rated:
potvin48 said: Gelfling said: I think what potvin48 is wondering if the Buy 40, Get 60 free is a photoshop'ed coupon, since its a much better deal than their normal one. There have been people that have posted photoshopped CES coupons in the past on this site.

I've used this coupon myself. It worked without any issues. Works great for my 3 kids!

I also used it just last night without any issues at all.

rated:
ahecht said: k000 said: We will be holding a birthday party next week.

Some of the coupons specifically say "limit 1 per group" or something like that, but otherwise you can use as many as you wish. When you print the email coupons, it even says something like "Remeber to use multiple coupons for even more savings" on the bottom of the page.

However, if they're doing a organized birthday party, they may have a policy not to accept coupons. It depends on the manager at the location.

Worked like a charm We ordered 6 extra pizzas.... and this saved me a ton.

rated:

rated:

Yeah, we usually just stop at Little Ceasars around the corner and get a large pizza for $5 before walking over to Chuck E Cheese.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
chuckster said: Another coupon

Thanks, I'd been waiting all day for the November email to show up in my inbox (okay, not really). Quick Summary updated.

Once again, this months coupons were replaced with identical ones expiring 11/25/07

US:
$10 - Buy 40 Tokens get 40 Tokens Free - Exp 11/25/07 (#325) <-- #347 gives you 20 more tokens for the same price!
$12.50 - Buy 50 Tokens get 50 Tokens Free - Exp 11/25/07 (#374) <-- #347 is the same number of tokens for $2.50 less!
$20 - 1 Lg Pizza, 4 Drinks, 28 tokens - Exp 11/25/07 (#173) <-- #198 gives you more for less money!
$30 - 1 Lg Pizza, 1 Md Cheese Pizza, 6 Drinks, 30 tokens - Exp 11/25/07 (#221)

Canada:
$16.50 - Buy 50 Tokens, Get 50 Tokens Free - Exp 11/25/07 (#801)

Also, CEC replaced the old Everyday Coupon (20 tokens with a large pizza purchase) with a new set of four coupons, however all four are just more expensive versions of the email coupons so I won't bother posting them.

rated:
nice job OP

Skipping 381 Messages...
rated:
Great for kids

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014