• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OK, here's the deal:

Meijer has $7 and $3 off coupons if you buy a 16 pack of Energizer AAs plus a 4 pack of lithium (e2) AAs. Why two different coupon values, I don't know. I grabbed a $7 one last week when I didn't need batteries, thinking I'd wait for a sale. (expires 9/30/07)
It is NOT a Meijer coupon, but a manufacturer's coupon, so you should be able to use anywhere.

Menards is currently having its annual bag sale. It's only 15% this year, but that still puts the Energizer 16 pack and lithium 4 pack cheaper than most B&M. (bag sale ends today, bags available in store)

16 AA Energizer @ ~$8.10
4 AA Energizer lithium @ ~$8.10
- $7 coupon
= ~9.20 for 16 alkaline and 4 lithium

My Menards was completely sold out of AA 16 packs, maybe yours won't be.

(As expected, the pondscum have already started stealing entire pads of coupons and selling them on eBay. Coupon availability may be limited.)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find OP.

Where are the coupons located in the store?
TIA

Meijer had a cardboard display between housewares and sporting goods. (in the main rear aisle)
There were 2 tablets stuck on each side, $3 and $7.

Our Menards bag sale was only through yesterday, Aug. 25. But thanks for the post anyway, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014