• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those who missed last night's 10% off sale, I just received this email from Sears.com. Starts at 9 PM tonight - 15% off of all appliances. Combine this with the 12% rebate and your 15% signup bonus for extra savings.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

MikeC103 said: For those who missed last night's 10% off sale, I just received this email from Sears.com. Starts at 9 PM tonight - 15% off of all appliances. Combine this with the 12% rebate and your 15% signup bonus for extra savings.
What is the 15% signup bonus??

mnrbradley said: MikeC103 said: For those who missed last night's 10% off sale, I just received this email from Sears.com. Starts at 9 PM tonight - 15% off of all appliances. Combine this with the 12% rebate and your 15% signup bonus for extra savings.
What is the 15% signup bonus??

Yea, i've been looking all over for this signup bonus??

15% sign up bonus is the one I signed up looooooong time ago and i am still waiting for...

KCMO said: 15% sign up bonus is the one I signed up looooooong time ago and i am still waiting for...

If you didn't get it yet, you probably won't. For the others, the offer is dead.

Received the 15% binus email yesterday and it says it is good until 9/2

MikeC103 said: Received the 15% binus email yesterday and it says it is good until 9/2

Well, I mean if you haven't already signed up for it, it's dead.

Just do there is no confusion, my comments are specifically related to the 15% off signup bonus. That is dead (unless you already signed up and still have not used it). The 15% off all appliances is still good through the weekend.

Last night's deal seemed to take 10% off markdown items, but 2night it's taking 15% off the full price. I think it evens out in the end.

When did the 15% off from the coupon show up - at the final receipt?

bambammvp00 said: Last night's deal seemed to take 10% off markdown items, but 2night it's taking 15% off the full price. I think it evens out in the end.

EXACTLY!! I had about 10 appliances in my cart from last night, and ALL of them are no longer "on sale" at their weekly sale price, but rather they have been bumped UP in price.

Example: 3/4 HP Kenmore disposer. Last night it was $129.99 on sale for $99.99. Tonight it's on sale for $110.

Sears IS PLAYING PRICING GAMES AGAIN! HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT!

At least their 10% 'extra' nights they don't pull this. But their nationally advertized weekend sale is worse than their normal weekly discounts!

Red for the thread, not for the OP personally, but for Sears pricing scams.

MikeC103 said: For those who missed last night's 10% off sale, I just received this email from Sears.com. Starts at 9 PM tonight - 15% off of all appliances. Combine this with the 12% rebate and your 15% signup bonus for extra savings.

12% appears to be over on the 30th.

Sears deal officially dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014