• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first posted deal... so here goes!!!

Waterway Carwash is offering their CleanCar Club for $20 off the regular price, or $279 for the year. With this membership, you get unlimited "Wash and Vacs" and $10 off any package wash. You can wash your car as often as you like. You also get 5 cents off every gallon of gas.

Plus, separately, you can also join their Test Drive program, which offers discounts on their most popular package washes and a 10 cent discount on every gallon of gas. This deal expires on November 30th and is FREE to join. Enrollment ends on September 30th. You don't have to join the Clean Car Club to do the Test Drive program. I joined both so I would get the 10 cents off every gallon of gas for the next few months. Obviously, being a Clean Car member, I don't care about the discounted package deals that come with it, since I get even better deals on those.

Check it out at this link

The Test Drive program is here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They do the work?

JudFry said: They do the work?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Waterway is a gas station/drive through car wash. After you get your gas, you drive up to the entrance to the car wash and get out of the car. They run it through the car wash, dry it off and vacuum it for the "wash and vac" service. That's no charge with your Clean Car Membership. Of course you can pay more for other fancier packages if you like. You get a $10 discount on all other packages with your membership.

There are a lot of Waterways in my area, and one really close to my house. This is a great deal for me, especially considering my company allows me to charge about $20 a month for car washes.

So, yes, they do the work... lol I hope that answered your question.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.