• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LNT Casa Essentials 4 Quart Pressure Cooker $29.99 - 25% code 205200000007 - $10 rebate (on package) = $12.49 AR/AC

*Or use 20% off code 194712697488 if the 25% one is dead

3% Cash Back. Thanks navanarora

Made of premium quality 18/10 stainless steel. Pressure cookers can be used on any type of cooking surface, allowing greater versatility in today's ever-evolving kitchen. The Casa Essentials Pressure Cooker has a triple safety mechanism, a pressure control valve, and a safety lock on the handle that prevents accidental opening under pressure, plus two independent over-pressure release valves.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Great price for an all stainless pressure cooker. I will be all over it if I hadn't got one already.

tristezza said: Casa Essentials 4 Quart Pressure Cooker $29.99 - 25% code 205200000007 - $10 rebate (on package) = $12.49 AR/AC

*Or use 20% off code 194712697488 if the 25% one is dead

Made of premium quality 18/10 stainless steel. Pressure cookers can be used on any type of cooking surface, allowing greater versatility in today's ever-evolving kitchen. The Casa Essentials Pressure Cooker has a triple safety mechanism, a pressure control valve, and a safety lock on the handle that prevents accidental opening under pressure, plus two independent over-pressure release valves.

i got one of this yesterday and return it back.there is no rebate on box in my area.may be you can try yr luck.

and op i got same deal from deals of america.

thanks for post.

don't forget the 3% fat cash

navanarora said: don't forget the 3% fat cash
thanks navanarora

I got one in store with the 20% coupon in the newspaper. the cooker works OK. the rebate is kind of shady though. there is no phone number, no way to contact, etc.... the rebate mails to a PO box... even no rebate form, just ask you to write down name, address, etc.... I kind of have a feeling that the rebate will not come.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014