• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just got back from Lowe's in Oceanside CA and they had some Swiftlock laminate flooring on clearance for $20/box in the middle of the aisle. It says the regular price is $40/box. Item # is 205125. The boxes are each about 20 sqft. Here are some links to pictures that I took of the clearance tag:

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18592218918900zk8.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18592226112500hl8.jpg

Here is a link to the color on Armstrong's site:

http://www.armstrong.com/resflram/na/laminate/en/us/prod_detail.asp?itemId=86810.0

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

if its 8mm, then its a ok deal, I wholesale floors, and the 8mm is about $0.99 per sqft for chinese none brandname retail, and we wholesale for $0.59 per sqft

The armstrong site says it is a little over 8mm. I don't know what you are talking about, but you cannot get this brand for anywhere near $1/sqft usually. I've never seen flooring even close to this price unless it's clearance. Even the Costco brand is ~$1.25/sqft.

It is on clearance in our store for $5/box.

Is this the same flooring that was posted months ago for $5 or so a box, or a different color?

WingsOverVirginia said: It is on clearance in our store for $5/box.
I suppose your store is in Virginia?
I need a deal in NJ.
Anyone know a store in NJ for $5.00 a box? - that price sounds outrageous!
LC

Hi,
If you have extra box of clearwater oak honey sale, please email me
i really need it. thanks

if anyone has some clearwater oak honey laminate, i want to buy
please email me y2khuey@hotmail.com Thanks

Great price at $20, much less $5! This is decent stuff. Just covered nearly my whole house in it a few months back. Wish I could have gotten it at this price!

Green!

We are also looking for one box....we are 4 square feet short from finishing our bedroom. please email me at mrs.xcitmt@comcast.net if you are willing to part with a box!!!!

need about 4 boxes to repair my husband's job--LOL
anyone have any? greatly appreciate!
Kelli

Its really not that practical to be shipping this stuff. Even if someone found a bunch for $5 a box and wanted to be nice, the shipping costs would kill the savings.

I've got 4 boxes Armstrong L6012-081 Clearwater Oak Honey left from my job. Any takers? Atlanta area.

Woodstock, GA store has samples of this item, but the guy said they don't stock it, and no Atlanta-area store does. He said the only way to get it here is to special-order. Thanks anyway, OP.

I am interested in all four boxes of the Armstrong Clearwater Oak L6012-081 if it's still available. Your reply is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ken

Hi All: I am in need of at least 32sq (2 boxes) feet of the Armtrong SwiftLock Clearwater Oak Honey laminate. It is #L6011 Armstrong #. Please contact me at rtcblc@gmail.com if you have or know of any for sale.

Thanks...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014