• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Frys.com

Corsair 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 / 667MHz / 2x128Mx64 / Dual Channel / CL4 / 200-Pin So-Dimm / Corsair ValueSelect VS2GSDSKIT667D2
$30.00 Rebate

Link

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The post office doesn't deliver on New Years day!

dirtrat (Jan. 01, 2008 @ 1:56p) |

I saw it today on the table. My wife had picked it up yesterday from the box.

MOZZY (Jan. 01, 2008 @ 2:06p) |

Called them today and they promised to send another $15 cheque in the next 2-3 weeks.

MOZZY (Jan. 04, 2008 @ 12:05p) |

This is a KIT of 2 SO-DIMMS of 1 GB each.

Rebate Form
Staff Summary

mbdsmith said: Frys.com

Corsair 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 / 667MHz / 2x128Mx64 / Dual Channel / CL4 / 200-Pin So-Dimm / Corsair ValueSelect VS2GSDSKIT667D2
$30.00 Rebate

Link

OP, put in 2 x 1GB kit into your title. Many are looking for a 2 GB single chip, and your link is misleading.

Hot deal!

Nice...

$8 cheaper than it was when I ordered it yesterday, which was the last day of the $20 rebate.
I called DHL and had it refused while in shipment and sent back to Frys for a full credit.

SamuelA613 said: mbdsmith said: Frys.com

$30.00 Rebate

Link

OP, put in 2 x 1GB kit into your title. Many are looking for a 2 GB single chip, and your link is misleading.

I'm looking for a single stick also and was so excited to see it for 41.99 AR. Oh well, hope to a sale on it soon.

Good price, but negative for your misleading thread title

SamuelA613 said: mbdsmith said: Frys.com

$30.00 Rebate

Link

Don't blame the OP. It is Frys' fault. Frys put on the sneaky ad and try to mislead the buyers.

rebate form link broken. anyone have it?

It hasn't been up yet.
Give it time...Fry's rebate pdfs are always slow to show up.

my1bug said: rebate form link broken. anyone have it?
If you give them a call, they'll email the rebate form to you.

yeah, this always happens at fry's. just wanted to read the details for the rebate.

Great deal! Green for you OP!

How is this a hot deal when you can get 1GB memory (1 stick) for $14.95 each(AR) or 2 GB (2 stix) for $29.90(AR) and FREE SHIPPING from here?

here2stay said: How is this a hot deal when you can get 1GB memory (1 stick) for $14.95 each(AR) or 2 GB (2 stix) for $29.90(AR) and FREE SHIPPING from here?

Wow! You are right...
Let us know how those fit in your laptop.

here2stay said: How is this a hot deal when you can get 1GB memory (1 stick) for $14.95 each(AR) or 2 GB (2 stix) for $29.90(AR) and FREE SHIPPING from here?

Your deal is for desktops and this is for laptops.

That one is for a Desktop (DIMM). THis one is for a laptop (SO-DIMM).

BeanTech said: here2stay said: How is this a hot deal when you can get 1GB memory (1 stick) for $14.95 each(AR) or 2 GB (2 stix) for $29.90(AR) and FREE SHIPPING from here?

Wow! You are right...

LOL S/he is a new member

SH94 said: BeanTech said: here2stay said: How is this a hot deal when you can get 1GB memory (1 stick) for $14.95 each(AR) or 2 GB (2 stix) for $29.90(AR) and FREE SHIPPING from here?

Wow! You are right...

LOL S/he is a new member

New member or not s/he here2stay

BeanTech said: here2stay said: How is this a hot deal when you can get 1GB memory (1 stick) for $14.95 each(AR) or 2 GB (2 stix) for $29.90(AR) and FREE SHIPPING from here?

Wow! You are right...

That is what I am asking for. As I mentioned (in another thread)I don't know much about memory, and nobody asnwered my laptop question on the memory I gave link to. Then this thread opened up. I don't know the difference between the two memories.

Not trying to be a smarta$$ just asking a legit question. All help is appreciated

CoolxStuff said: That one is for a Desktop (DIMM). THis one is for a laptop (SO-DIMM).

Thanks for sharing instead of bashing.

Yes I am new and not an expert on computers. Thanks again.

I cannot download pdf rebate form. Is this gonna bait and switch?

Well here's the basic, anything with 200 pin is laptop, 180 (old) and 240 (new) are considered desktop. That's the basic without going into all the technical jagon.

here2stay said:

LOL
You should word your question better then, instead of "bashing" the OP by saying "How is this a hot deal..."
You could have simply asked: "Is this the same type of memory?"

Will this work in the Compaq 572US Laptop from the Staples deal a couple of months ago. Thanks!!

BeanTech said: here2stay said:

LOL
You should word your question better then, instead of "bashing" the OP by saying "How is this a hot deal..."
You could have simply asked: "Is this the same type of memory?"

I asked that question on the other thread that had the memory I provided, and nobody answered it. So technically I DID ask that question.

Maybe you could have just offered an explaination instead of laughing at me for being new. Two way street my friend.

Now that I know the difference (thanks to someone that actually wanted to clarify for me) we are all good.

I'm giving everyone who participated in this lame discussion red. Now give me red too for being part of it.

Here is the rebate (ripped from SD):

http://i.slickdeal.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=56127&d=1191428852

(add the "s" on the end of SD)

(They will email it to you if you fill out the form)

Thanks for the find, this is a great price. I just upgraded my laptop to 2gigs of RAM. Hopefully WoW will run a little smoother now for longer periods of time.

RAM
* Installed Size
* 512 MB / 2 GB(max)

* Technology
* DDR SDRAM - 333 MHz

* Memory specification compliance
* PC2700

* RAM form factor
* SO DIMM 200-pin

Sorry for showing all these.The above are my Dell 700m ram specs. Would it be ok if buy this and replace with existing one. Help will be apprciate.

would this work for Dell deminsion 8300? if not, any good deals on 1gb memory?

no, your laptop uses DDR (pc2700 gives it away right away). this deal is for DDR2.

Is this Corsiar comparable with Crucial in terms of quality?

mophance said: Is this Corsiar comparable with Crucial in terms of quality?

It's all the same

Compatible with Vostro 1400/1500, in for a pair.

Anyone got the rebate? Cuz, the link from Fry's isn't working.

I am also worried about this

See my post above...

tganesh said: RAM
* Installed Size
* 512 MB / 2 GB(max)

* Technology
* DDR SDRAM - 333 MHz

* Memory specification compliance
* PC2700

* RAM form factor
* SO DIMM 200-pin

Sorry for showing all these.The above are my Dell 700m ram specs. Would it be ok if buy this and replace with existing one. Help will be apprciate.

No, these memory sticks are DDR2 So-dimm ... Will not work with the spec that you gave above.

i hope memory prices keep dropping instead of fluctuating up and down...

Skipping 77 Messages...
MOZZY said: Recieved a cheque of only $15 today.
Called them today and they promised to send another $15 cheque in the next 2-3 weeks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014