• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowes Flooring Link

Not as good as some of the other deals I've seen here at FW but I'm looking for something and this is the best price I could come up with. Only question is what is the difference between EASYLOCK SWIFTLOCK and this stuff?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What makes this deal HOT??? It's regular price!

Sorry OP, this is warm at best.

UkieAndrew said: What makes this deal HOT??? It's regular price!

The regular price is 36.44. When I put in my zip code it drops
to $20.98. For 24.12 square feet, that works out to 87 cents per
square foot. The only place I've seen laminate flooring that
cheap is Ikea, and theirs looks like cr*p. I've never seen this
product, but if it looks decent this seems like a good deal.

capobeach said: UkieAndrew said: What makes this deal HOT??? It's regular price!

The regular price is 36.44. When I put in my zip code it drops
to $20.98. For 24.12 square feet, that works out to 87 cents per
square foot. The only place I've seen laminate flooring that
cheap is Ikea, and theirs looks like cr*p. I've never seen this
product, but if it looks decent this seems like a good deal.


This is Lowes loss leader laminate. At my local store I have seen it vary in price from as low as 75 cents to as much as $1.29 per sqft. Its been in the 87 cent range for a while but I think it depends on what Home Depot and Menards are doing with their lowest price laminate.
Menards just opened in my city and they had laminate at about 69 cents as a door buster IIRC.

87 cents per square foot for laminate flooring is pretty hot, whether it's often at that price or not. Is this the stuff with or without the underlayment attached (obviously a hotter deal if it's with, or else you've also got to purchase and install underlayment)? Either way, it's better than self-stick vinyl tiles, which is the only other semi-durable floor covering you're getting for that price.

Magicland said: 87 cents per square foot for laminate flooring is pretty hot, whether it's often at that price or not. Is this the stuff with or without the underlayment attached (obviously a hotter deal if it's with, or else you've also got to purchase and install underlayment)? Either way, it's better than self-stick vinyl tiles, which is the only other semi-durable floor covering you're getting for that price.

That was what I was seeing on the Lowes website that all the other Kronotex products were in the $60-$70 range but this was at a reduced price. Sorry some didn't think this was a hot deal but all you need is to just move on to another post and not react so quickly. Still dont know if this has the underlayment but plan on calling Lowes in the morning.

Bought some Trafficmaster flooring saturday(Home Depot). Hamilton Oak/8mm/15year and they had it for $1.10 sq. ft. On the aisle for laminate flooring they had the regular box size while on an end aisle they had boxes with "25% more free". Same price per box and the labels both read $29.79/27.01 sq.ft./box but it was obvious the 25% box was larger and has(I believe)11 instead of 9 panels per box. So after using the HD 10% coupon(expired 10/08)it works out to about .80 a sq. ft.

27.01 + .25% = 33.76 sq. ft.

$29.79(box) / 33.76 = .88 sq. ft.

.88 - 10% = .79 sq. ft.

Not the best but after going to several HD, Lowes, LumberLiquidators, etc. it's the best I could come up with. Now need to find underlayment. Was going to go for Big Lots(with 20% coupon)but may go for better quality(floor muffler???)

chachacha said: Bought some Trafficmaster flooring saturday(Home Depot). Hamilton Oak/8mm/15year and they had it for $1.10 sq. ft. On the aisle for laminate flooring they had the regular box size while on an end aisle they had boxes with "25% more free". Same price per box and the labels both read $29.79/27.01 sq.ft./box but it was obvious the 25% box was larger and has(I believe)11 instead of 9 panels per box. So after using the HD 10% coupon(expired 10/08)it works out to about .80 a sq. ft.


What is the SKU #? Thanks!

Magicland said: Is this the stuff with or without the underlayment attached (obviously a hotter deal if it's with, or else you've also got to purchase and install underlayment)?

This laminate does not have an attached underlayment. So you do have to purchase that in addition.
As someone else mentioned, BigLots has carried foam underlayment for less than Lowes.

SKU# 793 675

Bump as this is still on sale. Still seems like a great deal.

FYI I went and looked at this at my store. This is regular price for this flooring, at my store at least. Yes, it has a higher list price, but they told me it had been at that price for over 6 months.

Reduced to $17.83 per box. = $0.74/sqft

Going back tonight for a price adjustment.

Hi guys, I was wondering if that laminate floor has some water proof warranty ? Also I have beagle you think that will damage my laminate floor? I am moving in 2 weeks an thinking to buy that laminate floor @ lowes for 87c p sf....

Plz help THANKS!

My local price is only $16.40 per box



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014